Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.

This just in

George Floyd died not just because of the knee lodged at his neck by a Minneapolis Police officer, but also because of the other officers who helped hold him down, a private autopsy found.
Dr. Allecia M. Wilson of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner, were hired by Mr. Floyd’s family to help determine his cause of death.

“Not only was the knee on George’s neck a cause of his death, but so was the weight of the other two police officers on his back, who not only prevented blood flow into his brain but also air flow into his lungs,” said Antonio Romanucci, a lawyer for the family.

I appreciate your input. And I agree the other two officers weight DID contribute.

SAD that the police were not more constrained. I wonder though if you and the rest of the world were
just as concerned about this death that occurred in 2014.
I don't remember any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT!

A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
The decision of a St. Louis grand jury to not indict a police officer there of shooting and killing an
unarmed man has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store,
when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor,
who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Salt Lake cop cleared in shooting of unarmed white man

He was never strangled. Chauvin's knee was pinning George's neck down to the pavement with his knee. He should have been charged, First Degree murder. He deliberately wanted to pin George down when he was trying to resist arrest.

This just in

George Floyd died not just because of the knee lodged at his neck by a Minneapolis Police officer, but also because of the other officers who helped hold him down, a private autopsy found.
Dr. Allecia M. Wilson of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner, were hired by Mr. Floyd’s family to help determine his cause of death.

“Not only was the knee on George’s neck a cause of his death, but so was the weight of the other two police officers on his back, who not only prevented blood flow into his brain but also air flow into his lungs,” said Antonio Romanucci, a lawyer for the family.

I appreciate your input. And I agree the other two officers weight DID contribute.

SAD that the police were not more constrained. I wonder though if you and the rest of the world were
just as concerned about this death that occurred in 2014.
I don't remember any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT!

A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
The decision of a St. Louis grand jury to not indict a police officer there of shooting and killing an
unarmed man has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store,
when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor,

Pretty clearly suicide by cop. No comparison. Take that bullshit waaaaay over there -->

I'm seeing conflicting reports about the autopsies. They can not both be right and thisis no time for fucking games.

I'm seeing conflicting reports about the autopsies. They can not both be right and thisis no time for fucking games.

After the results of both autopsies were in, the ME determined the cause of death was homicide. Does that clear it up for you?

After the results of both autopsies were in, the ME determined the cause of death was homicide. Does that clear it up for you?
Both autopsies DON"T determine that it was homicide!
FACTS
" The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent."
The Hennepin County medical examiner's office, however, said Floyd experienced cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by the officer. The county autopsy said Floyd had "other significant conditions" including "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; [and] recent methamphetamine use." The office had not previously released the findings pending toxicology reports.

So the determination of homicide depends on the objectivity of the MEs and since the FAMILY paid the private ME and they have a BIASED position,
I would say there is no independent 3rd party ME to declare that it was a homicide.

Where was all the angst in 2014 when this happened.
I just wonder though where the pawns of the biased MSM was in 2014 this happened? Note the MSM never said a black cop killed an unarmed white guy!
IF George Floyd was the cop and Derek Chauvin was the arrested "mama" and "I can't breath" person?
In other words the cop was black and the "I can't breath" arrested man in handcuffs was white?

Would there be national riots? 7/24 news coverage?
How many of you remember this or much less heard about it in 2014... when wait... Obama was president!!!

Any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT? A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
unarmed man
has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

Why did the MSM say the black cop was "NoT WHITE"???

FACTS
" The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent."
The Hennepin County medical examiner's office, however, said Floyd experienced cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by the officer. The county autopsy said Floyd had "other significant conditions" including "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; [and] recent methamphetamine use." The office had not previously released the findings pending toxicology reports.

So the determination of homicide depends on the objectivity of the MEs and since the FAMILY paid the private ME and they have a BIASED position,
I would say there is no independent 3rd party ME to declare that it was a homicide.

I just wonder though where the pawns of the biased MSM was in 2014 this happened? Note the MSM never said a black cop killed an unarmed white guy!
IF George Floyd was the cop and Derek Chauvin was the arrested "mama" and "I can't breath" person?
In other words the cop was black and the "I can't breath" arrested man in handcuffs was white?

How many of you remember this or much less heard about it in 2014... when wait... Obama was president!!!

Any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT? A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
unarmed man
has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

I said the ME ruled it was homicide after the results of both autopsies were in. Fact. The ME isn't authorized to determine intent or culpability. Fact.

FACTS

unarmed man

I said the ME ruled it was homicide after the results of both autopsies were in. Fact. The ME isn't authorized to determine intent or culpability. Fact.

You wrote: "After the results of both autopsies were in, the ME determined the cause of death was homicide. Does that clear it up for you?"

NO as I had to go and research the legal obligations of an ME in determining if there WAS a homicide.
Check out this document!
And if you take the time to read...not long
  1. When the circumstances of death (accident, suicide, or homicide) cannot be determined within the statutory time limit, the cause-of-death section should be completed and the manner of death should be shown as ‘‘pend ing investigation.’’

a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death. Intent to cause death is a common element but is not required for classification as homicide.’’
(So it is your contention that the White Cop's intent was to cause death"???)
That Derek Chauvin sought out George Floyd, intentionally stopped and then intentionally held him down..(Floyd never resisted is your contention???) and did so with the complete intent on terminating Floyd's life. That is YOUR contention? Chauvin committed an intentional homicide of Floyd. For which he deserves the death penalty. Right?

Then tell me why didn't this "BLACK" cop get the same conviction?

Any national riots?
Curfews?
National news coverage? WHY NOT?
A BLACK cop shot an UNARMED WHITE man for no cause!!!
Salt Lake BLACK cop cleared in shooting of unarmed white man. WHY?

FACTS

unarmed man

You wrote: "After the results of both autopsies were in, the ME determined the cause of death was homicide. Does that clear it up for you?"

NO as I had to go and research the legal obligations of an ME in determining if there WAS a homicide.
Check out this document!
  1. When the circumstances of death (accident, suicide, or homicide) cannot be determined within the statutory time limit, the cause-of-death section should be completed and the manner of death should be shown as ‘‘pend ing investigation.’’

a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death. Intent to cause death is a common element but is not required for classification as homicide.’’
That Derek Chauvin sought out George Floyd, intentionally stopped and then intentionally held him down..(Floyd never resisted is your contention???) and did so with the complete intent on terminating Floyd's life. That is YOUR contention? Chauvin committed an intentional homicide of Floyd. For which he deserves the death penalty. Right?

Any national riots?
Curfews?

Work out your own racial questions. In the meantime, the two facts I stated still stand.

FACTS

unarmed man

Check out this document!

Any national riots?
Curfews?

Work out your own racial questions. In the meantime, the two facts I stated still stand.

Work what out? YOU are making a big deal about a black guy that died resisting arrests by a white cop! Where is the equality in that when THIS
occurred? dozens of riot cities, police being injured or killed all because BLACK protestors paid for by ANTIFA have seized this as an opportunity.
WAKE UP dummy!

FACTS

unarmed man

Check out this document!

Any national riots?
Curfews?

Work what out? YOU are making a big deal about a black guy that died resisting arrests by a white cop! Where is the equality in that when THIS
occurred? dozens of riot cities, police being injured or killed all because BLACK protestors paid for by ANTIFA have seized this as an opportunity.
WAKE UP dummy!

You're the yahoo who keeps typing BLACK and WHITE in all caps. I didn't mention race, other than to suggest you answer your own questions. Salt Lake City, August, BLACK, WHITE have nothing to do with the autopsy. That's just you casting about for a deflection.

NO.

Not entirely, anyway.

I understand the charges made and the ME's classification. However, the reasoning for the classification is kind of vague.

Hopefully, the feds did an autopsy too.

Has any of the agencies provided a toxicology report yet?

If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

None of that matters. The cuffs were on there was no need for that type of restraint. Cuffs on the fights over. So the cop at a minimum killed the guy out of sloppy polishing. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate cops. All these libtards screaming about disbanding cops are typically the ones who are the first to scream for them, I point to that lady who called the cops on that black dude in central park. It's a mess with the chaos Being fed by race pimps and lowlifes who want free shit.

These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

It's not confirmed and it's pretty obvious he would not have died has the knee not been on his neck. And you white supremacist did the burning/looting.

Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation
I care not for the professional opinion of the local funeral director // coroner // medical examiner. It's all part of the same local murder-for-hire Establishment. No one believes their medical cover-ups anymore, but by law their word is indisputable in court. The gentlemen already paid for their pussy and their street drugs, and anybody who gets in the way of their sex and drug traffic has to die a horrible miserable death because it's such a peaceful loving non-violent community.
A died in the wool CNN guy, huh?

That'll go over well.

None of that matters. The cuffs were on there was no need for that type of restraint. Cuffs on the fights over. So the cop at a minimum killed the guy out of sloppy polishing. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate cops. All these libtards screaming about disbanding cops are typically the ones who are the first to scream for them, I point to that lady who called the cops on that black dude in central park. It's a mess with the chaos Being fed by race pimps and lowlifes who want free shit.

No doubt the cop fucked up.
But I have no sympathy for the career criminal that was George Floyd.
The scumbag held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly while his buddies ransacked Her house.

Forum List

Back