Australia, UK and US to collaborate on rapid rockets after Moscow claims to be firing its own in Ukraine

As I recently indicated , the US is probably up to a decade behind Russia with their 15 Mach missiles compared to the U.S. at around Mach3. Not even competition presently .

As I recently indicated , the US is probably up to a decade behind Russia with their 15 Mach missiles compared to the U.S. at around Mach3. Not even competition presently .
forwarded your message along with my own comment ('i think this deserves serious attention') to whitehouse.gov/contact just now..
thanks.

In a direct non-nuclear conflict with Russia the US would win easily. Putin and his buddies have been stealing the Russian defense budget for far too long. They can't even make significant progress against Ukraine in a wasteful ww1 style trench war.

In a direct non-nuclear conflict with Russia the US would win easily. Putin and his buddies have been stealing the Russian defense budget for far too long. They can't even make significant progress against Ukraine in a wasteful ww1 style trench war.
I am sure you believe your rhetoric passionately .No point arguing as those with Cognitive Rigidity are as obvious as men wearing a cheap anti- perspirant . But experts tell a story that would give you a heart attack . And your excited end comments are just puerile and simply highlight that you have no idea what is going on .Who knows where you get your exclusive insights from ? Some MSM rag .

I am sure you believe your rhetoric passionately .No point arguing as those with Cognitive Rigidity are as obvious as men wearing a cheap anti- perspirant . But experts tell a story that would give you a heart attack . And your excited end comments are just puerile and simply highlight that you have no idea what is going on .Who knows where you get your exclusive insights from ? Some MSM rag .
I am sure you think Russia is great but it's leaders are only good at stealing.

Good cant wait till we send them more munitions. Like killing children and other civilians for the next 40 years with cluster bombs wasnt enough.
Goddamn, I cant stand war mongers.

I dont admire putin. You are just a binary dumbfuck and cant see past your politics.
Sure you do. Just like Trump the right in general is reluctant to bad mouth Putin but have plenty of criticism for Ukraine and our efforts on their behalf. It's to be expected from a party that is waging a war against democracy in their own country.

Sure you do. Just like Trump the right in general is reluctant to bad mouth Putin but have plenty of criticism for Ukraine and our efforts on their behalf. It's to be expected from a party that is waging a war against democracy in their own country.
Im against sending ukraine weapons. I dont want the fruits of my labor going towards killing civilians in other countries. Or paying their goddamn PENSIONS.
I dont give two shits about either of them. Not our business. So go fuck yourself ;)

Im against sending ukraine weapons. I dont want the fruits of my labor going towards killing civilians in other countries. Or paying their goddamn PENSIONS.
I dont give two shits about either of them. Not our business. So go fuck yourself ;)
Calling for inaction in Ukraine is supporting the Russian enslavement effort.

Calling for inaction in Ukraine is supporting the Russian enslavement effort.
Thats what the war mongers say. And you idiot sheep repeat it like parrots. Pathetic.
I bet you jerk off to all those innocent women, children and seniors, dying for the next 40 years, dont you, freak?

Thats what the war mongers say. And you idiot sheep repeat it like parrots. Pathetic.
I bet you jerk off to all those innocent women, children and seniors, dying for the next 40 years, dont you, freak?
Dictators often make war the cost of opposing them and yet they must be opposed. An expansionist power in Europe cannot be allowed.

I am sure you think Russia is great but it's leaders are only good at stealing.
Yes. But have you actually got anything interesting to say ? Informative ? New? Different? Then back to your comics .

Dictators often make war the cost of opposing them and yet they must be opposed. An expansionist power in Europe cannot be allowed.
What gives you this strange idea that there is or could be ? Have you heard rumours that Japan is planning a dastardly secret invasion ? Or might it be Norway from their resources rich hideout? PM me with your exclusive .

What are hypersonic missiles and how do they work?
Australia, UK and US to collaborate on rapid rockets after Moscow claims to be firing its own in Ukraine

Remote : Thu, 17 Aug 2023 09:00:29 GMT
Local : 2023-08-17(Thursday) 11 : 00 : 29
Found via NicerApp WebOS

Good to see us shifting more to R&D for our military industries!

Sorry, I had to laugh at the absolute lack of any actual information in that article.

What are hypersonic missiles?

Hypersonic missiles, like the Zircons or the Kinzhal (”Dagger”) rockets the Russian Air Force has allegedly already deployed in its war in Ukraine, are thought to represent the next generation of arms.

The Kinzhals can travel at exceptionally high velocities – up to ten times the speed of sound, which is around 8,000mph. By comparison, a subsonic cruise missile like the US Air Force’s Tomahawk rocket moves at a relatively sluggish 550mph.

It is even more hilarious, as it compares them to a flat trajectory cruise missile like the TOMAHAWK. That is almost like comparing apples and cucumbers, as in reality there is very little between the two to compare. Especially as the paragraph that is supposed to describe how they operate does not do anything of the kind.

And I hope the US does not do more than the minimal research into them. It was a dead end when it was first considered, researched, and tested decades ago. And it is still a dead end today. And goes completely against the entire concept we have based our military around, specifically the Air Force and Navy.

Sorry, I had to laugh at the absolute lack of any actual information in that article.

It is even more hilarious, as it compares them to a flat trajectory cruise missile like the TOMAHAWK. That is almost like comparing apples and cucumbers, as in reality there is very little between the two to compare. Especially as the paragraph that is supposed to describe how they operate does not do anything of the kind.

And I hope the US does not do more than the minimal research into them. It was a dead end when it was first considered, researched, and tested decades ago. And it is still a dead end today. And goes completely against the entire concept we have based our military around, specifically the Air Force and Navy.
If I remember correctly the attack version of the SR-71 Blackbird, the A-12 was intended to carry a hypervelocity missile piggyback.

If I remember correctly the attack version of the SR-71 Blackbird, the A-12 was intended to carry a hypervelocity missile piggyback.

Wrong.

There was never an "attack" version of the SR-71 made. It was a paper only concept and never went beyond a basic concept as it was soon realized the very idea was rather pointless.

And what you are thinking of is the D-21, a recon drone that only carried cameras.

D-21.jpg

And those only did 4 missions in 2 years, every single one of them an utter failure.

Forum List

Back