Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

What I'm surprised about is that the Republicans haven't changed their name to Dixiecrats with all the crying and groveling they do over statues of old dead Confederates.

I know you're trying for snark, but it aint working. Dixiecrats WERE the Southern Democrats for as long as THAT lasted.

The "post modern" Democrat party hunted all them to extinction.. Leaving about 40% democrat constituency in most southern states with NO MEANINGFUL representation..

Sucks to be a Dem politician these days.. Seems brains are optional...

Oh no! What would we ever do if the majority in a democracy wanted to change a name! Heaven forbid. Lol.

Where do you live? We dont have pure majority rule.. That's damn unstable. We're a representative form of govt. And the handfuls of people that CARE about the Washington Redskins being wrong or insensitive or cheer on the Taliban -like toppling of statues and symbols of the American Founding aint ANYWHERE near a "majority" anyways.

This is being FORCED by the WOKING DEAD.. A mob of ineffective, no talent people who spend their miserable lives making others miserable when they GRAB the power to do so..

You know this because when the Academic ghouls of the Woking Dead tried to force the LatinX construct over Latina/Latino on everybody -- the Latin-Hispanic community came down on them like a giant landslide. Virtually ZERO support from ANY one in that community..

Where do you live? We dont have pure majority rule.. That's damn unstable. We're a representative form of govt. And the handfuls of people that CARE about the Washington Redskins being wrong or insensitive or cheer on the Taliban -like toppling of statues and symbols of the American Founding aint ANYWHERE near a "majority" anyways.

This is being FORCED by the WOKING DEAD.. A mob of ineffective, no talent people who spend their miserable lives making others miserable when they GRAB the power to do so..

You know this because when the Academic ghouls of the Woking Dead tried to force the LatinX construct over Latina/Latino on everybody -- the Latin-Hispanic community came down on them like a giant landslide. Virtually ZERO support from ANY one in that community..
The woke latinx was supposed to usher in Spanish newspeak. To make the language genderless. Fortunately, real Latinos and Latinas like their genders. The X term is considered an insult. It might have been a nudge to push Latinos away from democrats.

I know you're trying for snark, but it aint working. Dixiecrats WERE the Southern Democrats for as long as THAT lasted.
I was going for accuracy. When it didn't last the Republicans welcomed Strom Thurmond in with open arms.
The "post modern" Democrat party hunted all them to extinction.. Leaving about 40% democrat constituency in most southern states with NO MEANINGFUL representation..
I wonder where all those segregationists went?
Sucks to be a Dem politician these days.. Seems brains are optional...
This coming from the party eschewing diversity in a nation of growing diversity. That seem politically expedient.
The popular vote count since 2004 seems to indicate otherwise.
If they were ineffective they wouldn't be able to force anything on you, would they?
For the term. Wasn't a big fan of it myself. The Hispanic community (outside of the older Cuban Americans) tend to support the Democratic Party. At least white liberals are trying rather than pandering to a growing minority demographic of old segregationists and Confederate idolaters.

No, just those lying about caring about their country. Nobody like you that puts party before country can claim to care about the country.
You are far too indifferent and cynical to care about the country

You are far too indifferent and cynical to care about the country

Just the opposite in fact. You take my lack of selling my soul to one political party or the other as indifference, when in fact it is you all that put party before country that are the problem.

. You take my lack of selling my soul to one political party or the other as indifference
Yes I do

Party has nothing to fo with this unless you just automatically oppose republicans

You cant see any difference between libs who attack the Audobon Society over slavery 200 years ago and reasonable people who view that as insanity

Thats total indifference and hand-washing by you

I was going for accuracy. When it didn't last the Republicans welcomed Strom Thurmond in with open arms.

Because the DEMS abandoned HIM -- He didn't abandon the Dems.. Get your history right and realize that tools like Thurmond spent their political lives in the Democratic party..

Thurmond left early compared to the OTHER 22 Southern Dems who voted against the CRA.. And when the Voting Rights Act came up -- He was one of TWO Repub votes against it.. Even went Republican AFTER the Repub party RESCUED the Civil Rights Act.

For the other relics of Demo slavery, Jim Crow and segregation it took nearly 30 years for them to switch or leave..

That party should have REVOKED and RENOUNCED THEIR NAME -- decades ago..

Pure and simple..

Because the DEMS abandoned HIM -- He didn't abandon the Dems.. Get your history right and realize that tools like Thurmond spent their political lives in the Democratic party..

Thurmond left early compared to the OTHER 22 Southern Dems who voted against the CRA.. And when the Voting Rights Act came up -- He was one of TWO Repub votes against it.. Even went Republican AFTER the Repub party RESCUED the Civil Rights Act.

For the other relics of Demo slavery, Jim Crow and segregation it took nearly 30 years for them to switch or leave..

That party should have REVOKED and RENOUNCED THEIR NAME -- decades ago..

Pure and simple..
Yes. The Democratic Party abandoned him and segregation and and Republicans embraced segregationists and took up that mantel. Hence my original post.

Yes. The Democratic Party abandoned him and segregation and and Republicans embraced segregationists and took up that mantel. Hence my original post.

You didn't read what I wrote.. How come after he switched, he was one of ONLY TWO republicans to vote against the voting rights act? And how come there were 20 Southern dems who HELD their seats as Dems despite being on the wrong side of Civil Rights for their entire racist careers -- they held THEIR seats as dems well into the late 80s and 90s...

You just put all the emphasis on ONE of them..

I suppose there is something to be said for living in a stupor

But I prefer to notice craziness when it rears its head

There was no rational reason for libs to attack the Audobon Society over its name

Who are these libs attacking Audobon?

I wonder where all those segregationists went?

This coming from the party eschewing diversity in a nation of growing diversity. That seem politically expedient.

The popular vote count since 2004 seems to indicate otherwise.

If they were ineffective they wouldn't be able to force anything on you, would they?

For the term. Wasn't a big fan of it myself. The Hispanic community (outside of the older Cuban Americans) tend to support the Democratic Party. At least white liberals are trying rather than pandering to a growing minority demographic of old segregationists and Confederate idolaters.

Did you know Strom? He was very attentive to his constituents. .. and he was the first senator to hire all black staffers in 1964.

But you admit that birds are racist, right?

Misty must be.

After all, she's white. Doesn't white automatically equal racist?

ZSC_2050n.jpg

Forum List

Back