Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

I can always tell when libs realize they are losing

They put on their spelling nazi uniform

am I trying to correct your shitty typing? Nope, just laughing at you even more. As I said, you are entertainment, nothing more

Another example of just the oddest things that people get their panties in a wad over.
5rwli7.jpg

Audubon was the guy who did the big book with paintings of American birds. It's a --- birdwatcher's society, basically. I don't see how they can reasonably cancel everyone in the past who owned slaves when that's what people did.

Might as well cancel Cicero, and Augustus, and Ovid, and Julius Caesar ------ of course they all owned slaves.

Uh--oh, I'm probably giving the Cancel Culture ideas. No more reading Latin allowed. Watch: they'll start that.

Audubon was the guy who did the big book with paintings of American birds. It's a --- birdwatcher's society, basically. I don't see how they can reasonably cancel everyone in the past who owned slaves when that's what people did.

Might as well cancel Cicero, and Augustus, and Ovid, and Julius Caesar ------ of course they all owned slaves.

Uh--oh, I'm probably giving the Cancel Culture ideas. No more reading Latin allowed. Watch: they'll start that.
Yeah. . . if folks continue to accept this, then eventually, they WILL get around to canceling the founders, and then? Soon after that, the founding documents.

It really doesn't take a genius to see where this is headed.

. . . or maybe it does?

:dunno:

Yeah. . . if folks continue to accept this, then eventually, they WILL get around to canceling the founders, and then? Soon after that, the founding documents.

It really doesn't take a genius to see where this is headed.

. . . or maybe it does?

:dunno:
You think that this discrediting program is about first discounting the Founding Fathers ---- and then canceling their Constitution!??

Jeepers, that's very good. I didn't think of that --- maybe you are the genius in question. :oops:

You think that this discrediting program is about first discounting the Founding Fathers ---- and then canceling their Constitution!??

Jeepers, that's very good. I didn't think of that --- maybe you are the genius in question. :oops:
Well. . . I mean, look at the typical fallacies folks accept in the course of debate on here, when they don't like something? It's human nature, and people do it, time after time.

They attack the character of someone who has written or said something. And when you point out, that this is not a legitimate argument, how many times do folks apologize and actually engage in constructive debate?

I hear it, NON-STOP. "So and so is a racist," "So and so is a tranny, or gay, or antifa, or blm, or what have you," "So and so is a "conspiracy theorist," "So and so is an/a etc," THESE ARE NOT ARGUMENTS.

And people on this site actually think these are substitutions for REAL CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS. You point out that they are not? NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.

SO? :dunno:

Well. . . I mean, look at the typical fallacies folks accept in the course of debate on here, when they don't like something? It's human nature, and people do it, time after time.

They attack the character of someone who has written or said something. And when you point out, that this is not a legitimate argument, how many times do folks apologize and actually engage in constructive debate?

I hear it, NON-STOP. "So and so is a racist," "So and so is a tranny, or gay, or antifa, or blm, or what have you," "So and so is a "conspiracy theorist," "So and so is an/a etc," THESE ARE NOT ARGUMENTS.

And people on this site actually think these are substitutions for REAL CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENTS. You point out that they are not? NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.

SO? :dunno:
Just keep posting. Raise the average. I'm keeping your idea. :up:

It seem you have no idea what sane people think, but being sane and a hyper-partisan have never gone hand in hand.

Nobody but hyper-partisans from either side give a fuck what the Audubon society calls itself.

It's not about what they call themselves, it's the fact they've given in to the mob of today, to avoid their pitchforks that will soon be coming.

Here's the danger I see. They change the names of organizations today, because of former ties to slavery. Give in to these people today, and soon they'll go after things like Washington DC for instance. After all, Washington was a slave owner.
So will you be ok with that? Will you be ok when these cretins come for the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, etc?

You call it "hyper-partisan". I don't, I call it fighting for our history, and our country's life blood!

It's not about what they call themselves, it's the fact they've given in to the mob of today, to avoid their pitchforks that will soon be coming.

Here's the danger I see. They change the names of organizations today, because of former ties to slavery. Give in to these people today, and soon they'll go after things like Washington DC for instance. After all, Washington was a slave owner.
So will you be ok with that? Will you be ok when these cretins come for the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, etc?

You call it "hyper-partisan". I don't, I call it fighting for our history, and our country's life blood!
Oh no! What would we ever do if the majority in a democracy wanted to change a name! Heaven forbid. Lol.

Forum List

Back