Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It won't be long now that Washington D.C. will have to change it's name.

Have I told you lately just how much I hate the American left?

US conservation group to drop Audubon name over ‘pain’ caused by slaveholder​

1635216841775.png

A leading US conservation group, the Audubon Naturalist Society (ANS), has announced it will change its name, due to the “pain” caused by the 19th-century ornithologist and slaveholder John James Audubon.

Last edited:
Another example of just the oddest things that people get their panties in a wad over.

Wait til they come for golfers. A favorite sport of the slavers..

Actually, my panties wouldn't wad so much if we just got to logical conclusion that the party of the Confederacy, Civil War, Jim Crow and the NEW "re-segregation" coming with CriticalRaceTheory -- MUST BE RENAMED...

Maybe call it the Brandonite Party? Or the Woke Party?

How can THEY survive without hiding behind a new name?? They still are advocating racial division and segregation by "original sin" of skin color..

It's a symptom of a bigger problem.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. George Orwell 1984​

Wait til they come for golfers. A favorite sport of the slavers..

Actually, my panties wouldn't wad so much if we just got to logical conclusion that the party of the Confederacy, Civil War, Jim Crow and the NEW "re-segregation" coming with CriticalRaceTheory -- MUST BE RENAMED...

Maybe call it the Brandonite Party? Or the Woke Party?

How can THEY survive without hiding behind a new name?? They still are advocating racial division and segregation by "original sin" of skin color..
What I'm surprised about is that the Republicans haven't changed their name to Dixiecrats with all the crying and groveling they do over statues of old dead Confederates.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. George Orwell 1984​

That's kind of what's happening.

The only history we create right now is like George Floyd, or the jan 6th insurrection. The only things our society remembers right now is what is important to someone's agenda.

We're almost like goldfish, we only know the second we live in and the one we just left.

Remember only what you want right now, and erase everything from the past you don't like. I wouldn't be surprised if history class is taken out of schools soon and instead replaced with a "facts class" where they only teach specific things they want kids to know whether they be true or not.

What I'm surprised about is that the Republicans haven't changed their name to Dixiecrats with all the crying and groveling they do over statues of old dead Confederates.

The man died in 1851, he couldn't have been a Confederate.

If you are going to be an ass and use historical terms, at least use them correctly.

Forum List

Back