Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

The man died in 1851, he couldn't have been a Confederate.

If you are going to be an ass and use historical terms, at least use them correctly.
I was responding to the text of person I quoted, I wasn't commenting at all on Audubon.

If you're going to poke your nose in other conversations maybe get the context first dipshit.

I was responding to the text of person I quoted, I wasn't commenting at all on Audubon.

If you're going to poke your nose in other conversations maybe get the context first dipshit.

Reading his reply, it was more about expansion into non-confederate things, like Audobon, so my statement stands. '

You delved back into the confederate stuff, as usual for a SJW going back to something not material to the conversation just to get a "nazi" type reference in.

Reading his reply, it was more about expansion into non-confederate things, like Audobon, so my statement stands. '

You delved back into the confederate stuff, as usual for a SJW going back to something not material to the conversation just to get a "nazi" type reference in.
Lol. I was responding to a poster who delved back into Confederate stuff and you're the first person to mention nazis. Cry harder dumb ass. Lol

That's kind of what's happening.

The only history we create right now is like George Floyd, or the jan 6th insurrection. The only things our society remembers right now is what is important to someone's agenda.

We're almost like goldfish, we only know the second we live in and the one we just left.

Remember only what you want right now, and erase everything from the past you don't like. I wouldn't be surprised if history class is taken out of schools soon and instead replaced with a "facts class" where they only teach specific things they want kids to know whether they be true or not.
It's happening. It's called the 1619 project.

Lol. I was responding to a poster who delved back into Confederate stuff and you're the first person to mention nazis. Cry harder dumb ass. Lol

It's all the usual SJW ploy of demonizing people with references to past bad people, pretending somehow their past acts imply anyone who doesn't toe the SJW line is the modern equivalent of them.

It's all the usual SJW ploy of demonizing people with references to past bad people, pretending somehow their past acts imply anyone who doesn't toe the SJW line is the modern equivalent of them.
It was the poster I was quoted that tried to equate Democrats of the past with those of today and it was me who was pointing out who the GOP is today. Again, cry harder you incredible moron. Lol.

You’re a Marxist insurrectionist.
Lol. What does that even mean? You might as well call me the boogie man. What part of what I said is Marxist? Or insurrectionist? I believe in Democracy and capitalism. I'm just better at it than you are. Lol

Another example of just the oddest things that people get their panties in a wad over.
You are of course referring to libs who complain about the name of a conservation organization

And I agree

The left has lost its collective mind

The alleged “two wrongs” was just one wrong followed by the natural reaction of sane people

It seem you have no idea what sane people think, but being sane and a hyper-partisan have never gone hand in hand.

Nobody but hyper-partisans from either side give a fuck what the Audubon society calls itself.

It seem you have no idea what sane people think, but being sane and a hyper-partisan have never gone hand in hand.

Nobody but hyper-partisans from either side give a fuck what the Audubon society calls itself.
I suppose there is something to be said for living in a stupor

But I prefer to notice craziness when it rears its head

There was no rational reason for libs to attack the Audobon Society over its name

Forum List

Back