Audobon joins the woke crowd and changes it's name

It won't be long now that Washington D.C. will have to change it's name.

Have I told you lately just how much I hate the American left?

US conservation group to drop Audubon name over ‘pain’ caused by slaveholder​

The Democrat party needs to change it's name. They stand for slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, separate but equal, and legalized segregation. The Democrat party is the most racist organization that has ever existed in America.

The Democrat party needs to change it's name. They stand for slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, separate but equal, and legalized segregation. The Democrat party is the most racist organization that has ever existed in America.
Democrats voted as a majority to end segregation.

The United States was a slave country for almost 100 years. The Moon Bats should go full woke and demand that the name be changed.

yet you are the one being triggered by things that just do not matter
Are you the gatekeeper of what other people are allowed to care about?

Thats a very coveted position and Mac1958 might have something to say about that

The Audobon Society was not bothering the SJW wackos

When Americans can no longer go about their business without leftwing crazies attacking them it should be every reasonable person’s concern

The United States was a slave country for almost 100 years. The Moon Bats should go full woke and demand that the name be changed.
Give them enough time and they will get there

Are you the gatekeeper of what other people are allowed to care about?

not at all, but I am the gatekeeper of what I laugh at people for caring about...and I am laughing at you.

get over it. Or not, do not really care either way....i am going to keep laughing

It is kind of a misnomer these days now that you mention it. We are hardly united

not at all, but I am the gatekeeper of what I laugh at people for caring about...and I am laughing at you.
By your logic you should be laughing at yourself for worrying so much about what others are worrying about

Less so than hyper-partisanship.

I of course am referring to both sides, as I oft do.

Wrong as usual. Wokeism is inherently destructive. It has no redeeming qualities, nor does it result in any constructive benefit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back