Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

In grade school, we used to beat up kids in the morning at the bus stop like Garland who talked out of both sides of their mouth at the same time!
Yup..he grew up..and puts their asses in prison now--and rules against your cultural agenda....didn't see that coming, did they?

he will prioritize fighting domestic extremism
Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nope. But you made my point for me ;)
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.
cia
I didnt mention white sup or the zip tied hoodlums. You did.
I said "domestic extremists" even you, lackey, did the same thing.
Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso
Considering how partisan all of his comments have been, i am sure he just meant republicans and not "domestic extremism"
He mentioned Capitol rioters and white supremists. Are these synonyms for "Republicans", now?
Nah, you made it yourself. Garland mentions white supremacists and rioters. You say he is talking about Republicans. You connected those dots all by yourself. Whoopsie.

Its like when people get banned for deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you say they are being banned for "conservative" speech. You guys just LOVE telling on yourselves.
Its not about "domestic extremists" with you partisan shitheads. Its republicans.

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

He's an evasive political dupe like Evil Eye Flea and the rest of you. He did a total dodge today on Tranny's in girl sports when asked by Sen. Kennedy from Louisiana.
Did you just compare me with the next AG?
***Blush***
Why thank you!
I'm not all that evasive..you just don't like--or don't understand--what I'm saying.
You see...you're constantly trying to spin right wing straw into social media gold. The strain shows.
BTW, What exactly is the relevance on Garland's opinion on Trans-sexual players? Is there a law against them he should enforce? Or..is that your issue...that there may be some laws he's going to enforce..that you don't like?

He dodged the question. Said it is too complex. I'm sure that, you too, can identify with his answer, Evil Flea-Eye.

cia

Merrick Garland is well qualified. The only reason he is an Asso

No, it's Cult45.

Merrick Garland highly qualified. The only reason he is an Associate Justice has nothing to with his politics and thing to do with McChinless being a dick.

He's an evasive political dupe like Evil Eye Flea and the rest of you. He did a total dodge today on Tranny's in girl sports when asked by Sen. Kennedy from Louisiana.
Did you just compare me with the next AG?
***Blush***
Why thank you!
I'm not all that evasive..you just don't like--or don't understand--what I'm saying.
You see...you're constantly trying to spin right wing straw into social media gold. The strain shows.
BTW, What exactly is the relevance on Garland's opinion on Trans-sexual players? Is there a law against them he should enforce? Or..is that your issue...that there may be some laws he's going to enforce..that you don't like?

He dodged the question. Said it is too complex. I'm sure that, you too, can identify with his answer, Evil Flea-Eye.
It was a political non-answer..as was appropriate in that setting. There's no relevance..it was just live rw trolling.

BTW, I don't think Transsexuals should compete in athletic endeavors on girls teams..or sporting events.
Physical reality, if the body went through puberty as a male..there are advantages that are gained..no matter later hormone therapy, those advantages remain.
I'm not going to bum rush the Capital over it though...LOL!

I also think that has nothing to do with Garland's fitness for AG.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.
I laughed like hell when that dummy was nominated for SC....LOLOLOL
He has more intelligence in his little finger than you have in your entire useless brain.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

I laughed like hell when that dummy was nominated for SC....LOLOLOL
He has more intelligence in his little finger than you have in your entire useless brain.
Well I never worked for a boss or owned an alarm clock. Do you think he did? Lol. Now who is stupid you stupid wench?

Well I never worked for a boss or owned an alarm clock.

What the fuck does that even mean?
That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Me never hads ta wake up with da rooster at sunups in da mornin.

What you honky assed be askin be about my shit fors brudda

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

They already are in Portland and similar leftist shit-holes.
Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.
The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America - The Atlantic

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

They were not fighting to keep portland white. YOu are insane.

The Insurrectionists who attacked the U.S. Capitol Building were Proud Boys.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

Noting says funny like a Police Officer killed in the line of duty. The 140-Injured must be one big yuck yuck for you assholes.

That is not all who were there...and you can be sure no antifa or BLM will be among them....because they were not there!
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
You might want to look up convoluted....What I said is that no antifa will be charged...because they were not there.

I also said that not everyone who was there will be charged. Just those who entered the Capital...and can be identified.

I note...with amusement...that you chose not to address thr serious crimes which occurred...and far transcended simple vandalism.
Can you provide profiles of every rioter there? If not, you don't have any idea who was and who was not there.
I see...your ignorant logic states that unless someone knows everything...he knows nothing? I do have a good idea...and so does America. Your stance is absurd....that as long as there remains a single doubt...that doubt is in your favor and the issue is in play.

Only fools see value in such a position.
I know one thing, and that is if Biden and crew go foward to hurt this nation badly, (otherwise with Bidens decision making, and vengeful thinking and such), then what took place on 1-6-2021 was probably something American's somehow had a sixth sense about, otherwise they knew how Biden would govern after coming into power, so they hoped to stop it by protesting at the capital in the thousands (not by rioting), but by peaceful protesting...

Otherwise they didn't want Biden to come into power because of their knowledge in which they had about Biden, and yep the agenda that he needs 1.3 trillion dollars for now, so they protested about not wanting him to be their president, and yes unfortunately a few lost their minds on that day, but it wasn't representative of the whole of the peaceful protest thank God....

And so some showed their aces in a bad way (a few of them), and yes it definitely wasn't right, but ole Biden, if he goes to far in hurting this nation after everything that has gone on already, it'll probably make the protestors wish that they would have stopped a Biden presidency through peaceful means of protest (not by rioting), on that day somehow.... It was a hope probably that a Biden presidency would never come into power or existence, otherwise if they could have legitimately contested the certification... This was their hopes to stop him by way of their protest before his coming into power. It was their main goal.... They who were in the thousands were doing this by way of peaceful protesting of the certification of the votes (not rioting) in which they felt the votes weren't legit (making their voices heard) on that day.

It was unfortunate that the hot heads took control of the stage, and did some messed up thing's (lowering themselves to what they claimed they hated when they saw the rioting and anarchy over the summer), but they did it anyway. Stupid stuff.

It's Bidens game to lose or to win now.

It's up to him to win them over (create unity), and to show that they were wrong about him, but so far it ain't happening. Does Biden really care ? Who knows, especially the condition that he's in. Does he truly care that those people are American's who want accountability from government ?? Who knows!!

It's all crazy now. Biden seemingly rehashing Obama's reign in power, and doing so by going headlong into signing all those EOs, and espousing Obama's agenda that was stopped when Hillary (another puppet), lost to the republican Trump.

Well I never worked for a boss or owned an alarm clock.

What the fuck does that even mean?
That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Me never hads ta wake up with da rooster at sunups in da mornin.

What you honky assed be askin be about my shit fors brudda
Well not everyone spends their entire adult life collecting permanent disability.

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.

It really does not matter one way or the other that people disagree. A.G. Designate Garland will investigate. Disagreeing will not change that single fact.

Not if he doesn't get confirmed.

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

Noting says funny like a Police Officer killed in the line of duty. The 140-Injured must be one big yuck yuck for you assholes.

If you people cared about such shit, you would have lynched Ted Wheeler years ago.

YOu are full of shit.

So far, there's no proof that a Capitol Hill police officer died of anything but natural causes. The family supposedly said he had a stroke.

So far, there's no proof that a Capitol Hill police officer died of anything but natural causes. The family supposedly said he had a stroke.
And 140 injuries by natural causes. Because, well, i guess evolution did create raging hillbillies, too.

Wow imagine the run for the hills on that one. Should be interesting for many. Garland has my support.

It really does not matter one way or the other that people disagree. A.G. Designate Garland will investigate. Disagreeing will not change that single fact.

Not if he doesn't get confirmed.

Is that another Rumpster Prediction? Sort of like Rump won by a landslide. :cul2:

And 140 injuries by natural causes. Because, well, i guess evolution did create raging hillbillies, too.

You mean Deevolution, don't you?

How many cops were injured by all the leftie riots of the last 5 years?

thousands? More?

Forum List

Back