Attorney accuses Trump of trying to intimidate Cohen ahead of congressional testimony

Already a thread on this subject...You moonbats must get off on humiliating yourselves over petty shit like this.
Yeah, real petty when the president of the USA threatens a family member acts like an extortionist or mob boss to intimidate a witness. LOL. Isn't time you get off the Trump train?

It blows my mind that so many Republicans prefer Putin and his minion Trump over democracy.

Don't they know that under Putin and Trump's brand of communism, they would be way worse off than they are now?
It blows my mind how manic moonbat freaks like you can manage to wedge RUSSIA! and PUTIN! into any and every thread, no matter how off-topic they may be.

It blows my mind that so many Republicans prefer Putin and his minion Trump over democracy.

Don't they know that under Putin and Trump's brand of communism, they would be way worse off than they are now?
It blows my mind how manic moonbat freaks like you can manage to wedge RUSSIA! and PUTIN! into any and every thread, no matter how off-topic they may be.

Blows your mind? Your cranium is full of rubble?

Blows your mind? Your cranium is full of rubble?
You boobs can't even come up with quality insults! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back