ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.

Yeah, cause single party rule is sooooooo good for the average Joe.

The death toll from single party rule is around 125 million Joe.

How many more have to die before you are satiated?

What the hell are you talking about "One Party Rule"?

All I want is for the Republican Party to get taken down a peg in the next election, loose most of it's current leadership in the disgrace they so richly deserve for squeezing so fucking much out of the Minority Rule they so carefully Gerrymandered themselves in to, open it's doors to, shall we say, 'less traditional points of view', and, basically start over with a face more representative of The America I see on the street every day.

I don't want to destroy The Republicans... I wanna fix 'em.

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.
You have a Super Majority, Moron, and DemNazi policies are literally killing and impoverishing Americans while enrichng our enemies China, Russia, Iran and North Korea.

You have a Super Majority, Moron, and DemNazi policies are literally killing and impoverishing Americans while enrichng our enemies China, Russia, Iran and North Korea.
Really?!? :disbelief: A Super Majority?!?

The Democrats don't have enough extra votes in The House to schedule a bathroom break without republican support (fortunately a few of them are as old as me);

And the Senate isn't controlled by anyone, sans the Two Corporate DINOs from WV & AZ.

And against those odds, Joe Biden is the most productive President since Eisenhower.

Gotta be the public pressure and support.....

:popcorn:

What the hell are you talking about "One Party Rule"?

All I want is for the Republican Party to get taken down a peg in the next election, loose most of it's current leadership in the disgrace they so richly deserve for squeezing so fucking much out of the Minority Rule they so carefully Gerrymandered themselves in to, open it's doors to, shall we say, 'less traditional points of view', and, basically start over with a face more representative of The America I see on the street every day.

I don't want to destroy The Republicans... I wanna fix 'em.

Soooo, you want repubs to bow down to every Democrat demand.

In other words, ONE PARTY RULE.

Really?!? :disbelief: A Super Majority?!?

The Democrats don't have enough extra votes in The House to schedule a bathroom break without republican support (fortunately a few of them are as old as me);

And the Senate isn't controlled by anyone, sans the Two Corporate DINOs from WV & AZ.

And against those odds, Joe Biden is the most productive President since Eisenhower.

Gotta be the public pressure and support.....

:popcorn:

Most productive my ass. His actions have enriched the wealthy and impoverished the middle class. EVERY family has lost 7600 or so dollars thanks to inflation this year.

No big deal to the well off, but to those making 40k or less it is a catastrophic loss of wealth.

Soooo, you want repubs to bow down to every Democrat demand.

In other words, ONE PARTY RULE.
That's EXTREME.

I want a minimum of two parties (more would be sooo much better...) that fairly reflect the browning face of America.

I want compromise...

I want Senate Leaders who don't hold Supreme Court Nominees and the country hostage because of partisan politics.

I want districts drawn that reflect and put power behind the values of the people of the whole state, not just the wealthier whites.

I want politicians who care more about The Future of American than they do their party.

I want a noisy white minority to accept the browning and the weirdning of America as the natural flow of Time and History, combined with their ancestors poor political decision making and stop trying to "Make America White Again".

It's High Time for a little tolerance and tax codes that are fair because they are short & simple.

`​

Most productive my ass. His actions have enriched the wealthy and impoverished the middle class. EVERY family has lost 7600 or so dollars thanks to inflation this year.

No big deal to the well off, but to those making 40k or less it is a catastrophic loss of wealth.

How many good jobs are being created by the legislation?

Are taxes for those who can most afford them going up or down?

Not like the Republican tax cut that made sure the wealthy donors and corporations made out like bandits, while the rest of us got a six crumbs and two bones to gnaw on.

Are we finally telling the fossil fuel industry to either help and profit or get out of the way of renewable energy?

Staring down Hurricane Ian this morning, I'm gonna say that's a good thing.

Now... it's not all Biden... there is some progress from the republicans... After the horriffic, bone-shattering deaths almost 40 little kids between Sandy Hook and Uvalde, the Republicans finally suffered enough pressure from the voters that they don't represent to allow a little lipstick on the pig we call gun regulation.

It changed not much, mind you.... but it was a good photo op for Cornyn of Texas and a couple of others in the wake of so much blood and incompetence.

I wish some of y'all could just see beyond your ideology and dogma for two seconds.

How many good jobs are being created by the legislation?

Are taxes for those who can most afford them going up or down?

Not like the Republican tax cut that made sure the wealthy donors and corporations made out like bandits, while the rest of us got a six crumbs and two bones to gnaw on.

Are we finally telling the fossil fuel industry to either help and profit or get out of the way of renewable energy?

Staring down Hurricane Ian this morning, I'm gonna say that's a good thing.

Now... it's not all Biden... there is some progress from the republicans... After the horriffic, bone-shattering deaths almost 40 little kids between Sandy Hook and Uvalde, the Republicans finally suffered enough pressure from the voters that they don't represent to allow a little lipstick on the pig we call gun regulation.

It changed not much, mind you.... but it was a good photo op for Cornyn of Texas and a couple of others in the wake of so much blood and incompetence.

I wish some of y'all could just see beyond your ideology and dogma for two seconds.

None. Service Jobs only. The manufacturing jobs are being created over season.

The Chinese LOVE this stupid Bill. They are cashing in.

Taxes are net going DOWN for the richest. The middle class, OTOH, are being strangled by increased taxes. Increased fuel costs, and increased costs for EVERYTHING else thanks to inflation.

Inflation doesn't hurt the wealthy. It hurts the middle class.

How about you address that instead of the clear propaganda you are pushing.

None. Service Jobs only. The manufacturing jobs are being created over season.

The Chinese LOVE this stupid Bill. They are cashing in.

1664385630667.png

That's EXTREME.

I want a minimum of two parties (more would be sooo much better...) that fairly reflect the browning face of America.

I want compromise...

I want Senate Leaders who don't hold Supreme Court Nominees and the country hostage because of partisan politics.

I want districts drawn that reflect and put power behind the values of the people of the whole state, not just the wealthier whites.

I want politicians who care more about The Future of American than they do their party.

I want a noisy white minority to accept the browning and the weirdning of America as the natural flow of Time and History, combined with their ancestors poor political decision making and stop trying to "Make America White Again".

It's High Time for a little tolerance and tax codes that are fair because they are short & simple.

`​

No, you have clearly stated you want a gutted repub party with NO POWER.

I am not stupid.

Clearly you aren't, so you ARE advocating one party rule.

We are higher than we were at any point during the Trump presidency.

Those are the facts, and facts do not care about your feelings.

No, we aren't. During the Trump era we didn't have pretty much every major city with massive homeless issues.

We do now.

Dumbass.

No, we aren't. During the Trump era we didn't have pretty much every major city with massive homeless issues.

We do now.

Dumbass.

What the fuck does that have to do with manufacturing jobs?

But yeah, we had lots of homeless during the Trump years also. It did not start in Jan of 2021

Forum List

Back