Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

Trump had a few years with Republicans in charge of all three branches of government. If something didn't happen under his watch, then you can place the blame directly on the Trump administration.

You rubes still haven't figured it out yet.
That fact always makes me think of this tweet:

trump-tweet-obama-two-years-2.jpg

People have fences for privacy, dumbass. And "every home in America" does not have a fence around the front entrance. Just the backyard.

Goddam, you really are an idiot.
WRONG you dumbmotherfucker…fences are to define property lines and to deter tresspassers from thinking they have a right to step foot on property they don’t belong on.

It was a expensive stupid plan, more effective a rallying the base and rewarding favored contractors and suppliers, than solving the problem, as all walls can and are climbed at will unless you are talking about prison walls, with guns in towers and search lights. Even the Soviets finally gave up on the wall.
What about those pesky facts though?

Talk about someone who’s not worth debating. You called him a liar but you can’t prove the lie.

You call everyone liars and morons. That’s not debating. That’s just insulting the other side because you’ve got nothing.
I’m thinking he/she is far more credible than you loons….you can’t get out of your way…hahaha
FD8B7FA5-A9D7-4CCD-9DEA-10C1F3D14EA7.jpeg

You had all three branches of government and couldn’t get it done. You voted for incompetence.

Moron.
You ignored my point, or course. Saying the wall didn't work when it didn't even exist shows what a fundamentally dishonest douchebag you are.

The Republican party is infested with RINOs like Paul Ryan. We aren't a monolith party like the Dim NAZIs.
Yes, yes. It’s always someone else’s fault when you don’t get things done.

It’s rare to have all three branches of government. Very rare. And even with that rare alignment, you STILL couldn’t get the job done.

Incompetent moron.

Yes, yes. It’s always someone else’s fault when you don’t get things done.

That's pretty much the case, asshole.

It’s rare to have all three branches of government. Very rare. And even with that rare alignment, you STILL couldn’t get the job done.

Incompetent moron.
Who do you believe we should vote for to get the wall built, a prog Democrat?

What the fuck is your point?

That's pretty much the case, asshole.

Who do you believe we should vote for to get the wall built, a prog Democrat?

What the fuck is your point?
My point is that you couldn’t get shit done despite having an incredibly rare alignment on your side - having all three branches of government.

It would be incredibly rare to get that again. And if that’s still not enough for you idiots to get things done, then you’re just incompetent. You can’t expect much better than what you had.

Did that clear things up for you, you moron?

My point is that you couldn’t get shit done despite having an incredibly rare alignment on your side - having all three branches of government.

It would be incredibly rare to get that again. And if that’s still not enough for you idiots to get things done, then you’re just incompetent. You can’t expect much better than what you had.

Did that clear things up for you, you moron?
You mean Congressional Republicans couldn't get it done. True, they are a gang of incompetents. Who should I vote for to get my agenda passed, Joe Biden?

You really are a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back