Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Congress will eventually be tasked with appropriating more funds for Donny’s Wall and there’s no doubt that super desperate pathetic Mexicrats will make the argument that “Walls don’t work” while they all build their homes behind Walls intended to prevent unauthorized entry.
To most of us sane folk we know Walls DO work as there is plenty of data to prove it. Here a fun little story.
How a border fence destroyed a tight community

The NY Times seems to agree- last week NYPD placed concrete blocks to create a wall around the NYT’s main office. If those walls don’t work then why were they put there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure Mexcio’s check is in the mail.

Don’t need it...tell Mexico to use that money to teach their teenagers abstinence...tell them to fund truckloads of condoms and drop them in the barrios....problem solved.
Our Wall EASILY funds itself. The arithmetic is elementary.

The NY Times seems to agree- last week NYPD placed concrete blocks to create a wall around the NYT’s main office. If those walls don’t work then why were they put there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, people have built and erected trillions of linear feet of Wall because they don’t work...I just know it to be true.

I wonder why the folks divided by the wall mentioned in the editorial didn’t burrow under it or use ladders....Weird huh?

It’s actually higher in the location it’s in
The border is nearly 2000 miles long. Half a mile covers only about 0.00025 of that. That was worth $22 million, huh?
Yes. The cost to American taxpayers for illegal immigrants is far greater.
A half mile of fence won't keep a single person from illegally crossing over. :eusa_doh vcd
Border agents said differently
Great, let's see you quote one saying that private fence kept out an illegal alien....

I’m thinking wall manufacturers and contractors have been around for centuries because walls do work...no?

So much bullshit in that article. Nobody moves within 2000 feet of anything not knowing it’s there. Especially a national border. Why weren’t the kids going to school on Mexico’s side? Because the US tax payers were footing the bill that’s why.

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone

lol if walls didn't work racist Democrat traitors and ethnic cleansing types wouldn't be sniveling about Trump's wall. Obama has one, Pelosi has one, all the Democrats hide behind them with armed private security, so we know they know they're just lying pieces of shit, like their base.

Congress will eventually be tasked with appropriating more funds for Donny’s Wall and there’s no doubt that super desperate pathetic Mexicrats will make the argument that “Walls don’t work” while they all build their homes behind Walls intended to prevent unauthorized entry.
To most of us sane folk we know Walls DO work as there is plenty of data to prove it. Here a fun little story.

At this point everyone already knows this... except maybe the exceptionally slow lefties of the community. They are still working on how many genders we have, but having not been able to prove 1+1=2, it will still take some time.

I just think that walls are a testament to the stupidity of man
it is you who is stupid. Israel has a new wall and it works almost perfectly
Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that make sense to you?

Forum List

Back