Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

You mean Congressional Republicans couldn't get it done. True, they are a gang of incompetents. Who should I vote for to get my agenda passed, Joe Biden?

You really are a fucking moron.
Did I say you should vote for Joe Biden? No. I said you’re incompetent.

Maybe try reading next time, moron.

And the people you voted for are incompetent. As I’ve already explained.

Any other questions you stupid retard?
I can only vote for the guy who's running, moron. I fail to see how that makes me incompetent.

Here's a question: Why are you such a sleazy moron? Did your mother drop you on your head?

What pesky facts are you worried about. You guys don't usually care about too many facts, hyperbole being much more beneficial.
The residents of the border town discussed in the editorial CONFIRM that walls do work.
Your personal THEORY kinda goes to shit doesn’t it?

The residents of the border town discussed in the editorial CONFIRM that walls do work.
Your little border town scenario is not made up of people trying to immigrate, right or wrong, nor drug smuggles or gun runners from either side. It is just a community of normal people. It means nothing. If you were gong to breach an international border wall, would you head for a town to do it in or somewhere out in the countryside, with less chance of being seen?

And yet illegal immigration still exists. Apparently your stupid wall didn't fix the issue now did it?

You America hating wetback lovers opposed the wall and did all you could to stop the building of it…remember now Gustavo?
We told you that it was a stupid idea that wouldn't fix the issue.

Tell me, did your stupid wall fix the issue?

Your little border town scenario is not made up of people trying to immigrate, right or wrong, nor drug smuggles or gun runners from either side. It is just a community of normal people. It means nothing. If you were gong to breach an international border wall, would you head for a town to do it in or somewhere out in the countryside, with less chance of being seen?
So your personal THEORY is that those fat disgusting (many pregnant) gargoyles and children were going to climb up and down the wall in numbers?
It’s also your personal THEORY that other measures to secure and defend the wall weren’t going to be used?
I’m curious, do you take any MITIGATING action to prevent the likelihood of trespassers breaking into your home?

You had control of all three branches of government. The construction of the wall was entirely in your hands.

And you're blaming Democrats for your stupid idea not working.

LOL
The construction of the wall was underway in Trumps first two years then you America hating wetback lovers got in the way….remember, you even forced the longest government shut down in history because you couldn’t secure a good enough deal for Mexico’s trash…is it all coming back to you now Gustavo from Tijuana?

The construction of the wall was underway in Trumps first two years then you America hating wetback lovers got in the way….remember, you even forced the longest government shut down in history because you couldn’t secure a good enough deal for Mexico’s trash…is it all coming back to you now Gustavo from Tijuana?
Were you under the impression that the minority party was just going to go along with your stupid ideas? Is that how you think this works? You're not very bright, are you?

You mean the shutdown that Trump said he was proud to do and then ended up folding on? That one? How did that work out for you guys? Trump says he’s ‘proud’ to shut down government during fight with Pelosi and Schumer

Wasn't he supposed to be the master of deal making or something? Doesn't seem like it. Maybe he's as stupid as you are and thought that the opposition party would just go along with his stupid ideas.

Do you have any more lame excuses for your own party's failures? The party of personal responsibility indeed.

LOL

american hating wetback lovers forced the shutdown?
The Senate wouldnt give Trump and appropriations bill with border wall funding.
Trump couldnt convince his own party.

Were you under the impression that the minority party was just going to go along with your stupid ideas? Is that how you think this works? You're not very bright, are you?

You mean the shutdown that Trump said he was proud to do and then ended up folding on? That one? How did that work out for you guys? Trump says he’s ‘proud’ to shut down government during fight with Pelosi and Schumer

Wasn't he supposed to be the master of deal making or something? Doesn't seem like it. Maybe he's as stupid as you are and thought that the opposition party would just go along with his stupid ideas.

Do you have any more lame excuses for your own party's failures? The party of personal responsibility indeed.

LOL
The “minority party” shares the same primary duties….adhere to our constitution and enforce the laws of our nation.…this includes stopping wetbacks from fucking Americans over…you didn’t know that Gustavo?
You obviously don’t understand how governance and legislation works. Even the greatest of dealmakers can’t and shouldn’t make deals with the enemy / Democrats.
Trump didn’t fold at all…if anything you wetback lovers fucked over your DACA filth as Trump threw a DACA deal on the table that Nasty Beloni and Schumer ruined….Trump got his wall funding by declaring a national emergency and robbing from defense funds….this is the kind of shit real legit presidents do to protect the citizenry from invading brown filth.

So your personal THEORY is that those fat disgusting (many pregnant) gargoyles and children were going to climb up and down the wall in numbers?
It’s also your personal THEORY that other measures to secure and defend the wall weren’t going to be used?
I’m curious, do you take any MITIGATING action to prevent the likelihood of trespassers breaking into your home?
First sentence was your theory not mine. Second sentence speaks to hundreds of miles of border, so not happening. Your 20-foot border wall is a waste.
I have locked gates in a small enough area, the German Shepherd (waned about on the fences) can alert or deal with or both, plus the usual locks and weapons. it a final defensive position. The southern border 1933 miles of it, is not. How about Canada? You going to put up a 20 ft fence, 4,000 miles long, there, also? Keep it real. The whole idea is real stupid.

Forum List

Back