The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters;

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.

Not likely.

The politics of lies, fear, demagoguery, and division are too deeply embedded in rightwing political dogma.

Conservatives know the truth, they know they’re lying, and will continue to propagate their lies until perceived to be ‘true’ regardless.

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.

Pre-liberal projection, interesting.

Partisans on both sides blame the other immediately when anything like this happens

Stop it. This was d9ne by an anti sematic lunatic. This has nothing to do with which party he identifies as. Idiots.Paul Zeise on Twitter

Says the right wingers after it turns out this guy was about as extreme a right-winger as it gets.

Before that, it was "the violent left / evil Muslim" though. Hmm ...

Hey pal, im no right or left winger. Your attitude of insisting blame on any side is part of the reason we are where we are. Both sides need to stop the aggresive language and behavor. It start with ALL pols and it would help if the media would join in. But its the anonymous internet where anybody can type what they wouldnt say in public. Good job.

Stop it. This was d9ne by an anti sematic lunatic. This has nothing to do with which party he identifies as. Idiots.Paul Zeise on Twitter

Says the right wingers after it turns out this guy was about as extreme a right-winger as it gets.

Before that, it was "the violent left / evil Muslim" though. Hmm ...

Hey pal, im no right or left winger. Your attitude of insisting blame on any side is part of the reason we are where we are. Both sides need to stop the aggresive language and behavor. It start with ALL pols and it would help if the media would join in. But its the anonymous internet where anybody can type what they wouldnt say in public. Good job.

Like 90% of the posts I've seen from you are attacking democrats or the left. Not a right-winger? Okay, lol.

I, on the other hand, shit on both parties, which is exactly what they deserve.

\What right-wing prominent personalities blamed the left?

As for myself, all I said is that it's suspicious and I think it still is. I didn't assign blame to anybody. I also said frequently a nut is a nut no matter which party they relate to.

No what you see is me sometimes calling out the hypocrisy of it all. If that makes me a far rightist well so be it. I consider myself a libertarian only because i could vote for a red asshole or a blue asshole.

\What right-wing prominent personalities blamed the left?

As for myself, all I said is that it's suspicious and I think it still is. I didn't assign blame to anybody. I also said frequently a nut is a nut no matter which party they relate to.

Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and others stick with conspiracy theories after mail-bomb suspect’s arrest

Partisans on both sides blame the other immediately when anything like this happens

Thats true. Tell me yes or no…are there still right wingers trying to blame the left wing even after arrests are made?

Not likely.

The politics of lies, fear, demagoguery, and division are too deeply embedded in rightwing political dogma.

Conservatives know the truth, they know they’re lying, and will continue to propagate their lies until perceived to be ‘true’ regardless.
When we have to pause and wonder if one of our RW posters here was the bomber/shooter...........................well, draw your own conclusions as to how far gone they are.

But only one side controls most of the media.

No. It is cause for all of us to get violent.

I want more violence.

Some leftists need our violence to keep them in check.

We need to kill a few commies for mommy.

I can't wait for a new civil war to break out. I will gladly die shooting commies.

We need some serious violence. It is the only solution.

:banana:

"On Gab, a social media network favored by white nationalists, neo-Nazis and other “alt-right” figures, including those kicked off other social networks for hate speech, there was until late on Saturday morning a profile for aRobert Bowers” who had posted frequently about Jewish control of the American government. The account was taken down but archived versions of the page remained available.
The account suggested white Americans and “Western Civilization” were “headed towards certain extinction, and that Jewish and Muslim people were to blame.
The final post read: “I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”""""

So, you think this guy's a Democrat?

No. It is cause for all of us to get violent.

I want more violence.

Some leftists need our violence to keep them in check.

We need to kill a few commies for mommy.

Incan't wait for a new civil war to break out. I will gladly die shooting commies.

We need some serious violence. It is the only solution.

:banana:
ok

Forum List

Back