Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

If only there was a way to get rid of liberal judges and the Deep State.

Which liberal judges? You had the Supreme Court.

And which members of the deep state prevented Trump from completing the wall?

We (conservatives) don’t have the Supreme Court. What we (Americans) have are some new justices that are capable of deciding a case on its merits, the law and reason. This has already been proven by the decisions they’ve made so far.

The members of the deep state who completely destroyed any chances of integrity for the 2020 election.

Joshua fit the battle of Jericho
Jericho, Jericho
The walls came tumblin' down, Hallelujah

Jericho, Jericho
And the walls came tumblin' down

You may talk about the men of Gideon
You may talk about the men of Saul
But there're none like good old Joshua
At the battle of Jericho, Hallelujah

Think tanks have this to say:

Historians disagree with those who are wall worshipers:

For those who want the truth; REPUBLICANS WERE AGAINST THE WALL;

It was Donald Trump's buddy, Bill Clinton that preached the MAGA message first:

What are the MAGA supporters missing? BTW, NONE of the wall worshipers have ever called me a Democrat to my face - and I'm at many Republican events in my home state. The wall worshipers courage ends with anonymous posting on discussion boards. They have no arguments worthy of your time.

Wow are you boring!

We (conservatives) don’t have the Supreme Court.

Wtf are you talking about?

Don’t play stupid.
You’re a leftists. Your entire life is consumed with politics, race, fear and anger. This makes you incapable of understanding my post or simply looking up the facts.
I used to feel sorry for leftists, now I just laugh at them.

Don’t play stupid.
You’re a leftists. Your entire life is consumed with politics, race, fear and anger. This makes you incapable of understanding my post or simply looking up the facts.
Feel better now?

I'm looking for facts, not your incoherent rambling. Let me know when you have something useful to say.

Don’t play stupid.
Feel better now?

I'm looking for facts, not your incoherent rambling. Let me know when you have something useful to say.

Don’t play stupid.
Feel better now?

It’s incoherent to you because all you know is and R president appointed these justices and a D president appointed those justices. You’re incapable of seeing anything beyond that because you’re a leftists.
I just think that walls are a testament to the stupidity of man
it is you who is stupid. Israel has a new wall and it works almost perfectly
Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that make sense to you?
Israel is not a good example, as they also are extremely restrictive with who they allow to enter via flights. We will never have such restrictions, and the vast majority that are here illegally arrive by plane and simply overstay their visas. Look it up if you don't believe me (I'm sure you won't).
Hahahahaha that’s been the leftists mantra for years yet the fact is we really don’t know how many illegals are here so your statistics are just a mere sample of illegal immigration.

I am sure Mexcio’s check is in the mail.

You’re still doing the check thingy.
Hahahahhaha
Are you still doing the mission accomplished and good people on both sides thingy too?
That post was from 2018. I’m sorry that I mocked one your duopolist heroes for saying something stupid.
Believing that core Americans ever cared about who was paying for the wall is what’s stupid.

Doesn’t matter

We will tear down the wall once Trump is gone
Trump's already gone and Joey is going to 'repair' the construction Joey stupidly halted.

The Biden administration will resume construction of southern border wall levee, Fox News confirms, as the immigration crisis continues to spiral out of control.

The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) will restart construction on a 13.4 mile stretch of levee in the Rio Grande Valley. The decision reportedly follows pressure from local residents and politicians to mend the incessant crossing surge.

You are one ignorant low information Marxist tool. Oh yeah, don't listen or read Fox news or any other media the lamestream media tells you not to see or read, just stay under your pathetic rock.

Forum List

Back