Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

I just think that walls are a testament to the stupidity of man
it is you who is stupid. Israel has a new wall and it works almost perfectly
Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that make sense to you?
Walls are meant to be breached

This wall will come down

Well, good luck on you immigration. Your US government specifically trained me to breach, evade and overcome walls, fortifications, etc. with a variety of techniques. Gen. George Patton said fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man, meaning they are a temporary impediment that can be overcome. I am retired but I guarantee I am not the last Armor Officer to be trained. I also guarantee Patton was smarter than you. There is no accounting for you opinion of me, but I'll side with Patton.

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that make sense to you?

This wall will come down

haha...a wall that costs billions, that saves America billions, that reduces crime and overall filth, that protects Americans is sure to stand for eternity...You’re fucked Gustavo from Tijuana.

This wall will come down
And that's why liberalism is fixing to be destroyed.

This wall will come down
Doesn’t help when cock suckers like you are breaching them from the inside.

I seriously don’t know why you lock your house or take the keys out of your car. You should at least run your own property like you want to run the nation.

As I posted, I was trained to breach evade and scale obstructions and do not think I am the only one to have theses skills. What part of that sentence does not make sense to you. Are you saying you have not seen video of people going over the border wall, never seen pictures where the tubing of the wall has been cut out by battery powered saws available at any home improvement store, you have never seen in the news of tunnels under our southern border? I am sure you are aware that most illegal aliens in this country were people that overstayed their visas prior to trump?
Again, I have never advocated open boarders, but the wall Mexico was going to build us for free as promised by the liar Donald J. Trump is not going to stop the problem. Only prosecuting employers for hiring illegals will make a long term dent, in my humble opinion, but Republicans want cheap labor and a border issue to gin up conflict and donations and have control of Senate and Presidency, so it ain't happening right now. As a matter of fact Lindsey Graham and 8 other Republicans just lobbied for more foreign workers needed in the country while we have 40,000,000 Americans laid off. Haven't heard of any Democrats lobbying white house for more foreign workers, have you?

This wall will come down

I seriously don’t know why you lock your house or take the keys out of your car. You should at least run your own property like you want to run the nation.
I live in Tennessee. I have only breached what I was told to breach. I keep my guns loaded and my German Shephard has a nasty protective nature. Nobody bothers me. According you your government, I'm pretty good in the defense or offense. I don't know about these "cock suckers", of course I don't know you, your siblings or parents, assuming that is where you got your experience.

but the wall Mexico was going to build us for free as promised by the liar Donald J. Trump

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check? Could he have said it in jest each time he said it?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

This wall will come down

I live in Tennessee. I have only breached what I was told to breach. I keep my guns loaded and my German Shephard has a nasty protective nature. Nobody bothers me. According you your government, I'm pretty good in the defense or offense. I don't know about these "cock suckers", of course I don't know you, your siblings or parents, assuming that is where you got your experience.
Yeah I’m pretty sure you don’t know me at all.

Congrats on being from Tennessee? High five for the guns and dog.

Not sure WTF you mean by me and my government. If this was my government we’d be sniper shooting people coming over the border.

Get your shit together and know who the fuck you’re talking to.

As I posted, I was trained to breach evade and scale obstructions and do not think I am the only one to have theses skills. What part of that sentence does not make sense to you. Are you saying you have not seen video of people going over the border wall, never seen pictures where the tubing of the wall has been cut out by battery powered saws available at any home improvement store, you have never seen in the news of tunnels under our southern border? I am sure you are aware that most illegal aliens in this country were people that overstayed their visas prior to trump?
Again, I have never advocated open boarders, but the wall Mexico was going to build us for free as promised by the liar Donald J. Trump is not going to stop the problem. Only prosecuting employers for hiring illegals will make a long term dent, in my humble opinion, but Republicans want cheap labor and a border issue to gin up conflict and donations and have control of Senate and Presidency, so it ain't happening right now. As a matter of fact Lindsey Graham and 8 other Republicans just lobbied for more foreign workers needed in the country while we have 40,000,000 Americans laid off. Haven't heard of any Democrats lobbying white house for more foreign workers, have you?

Most laws / measures taken are intended to MITIGATE problems....The wall serves as a mitigation measure, it sends the valuable message that Mexicans are not welcome here without The Peoples consent.
The brown Rambos like yourself may continue to try to breach our border but other measures will be taken as well.
Jails and penitentiaries have used walls for centuries...Should they stop building walls around prisons?

Joshua fit the battle of Jericho
Jericho, Jericho
The walls came tumblin' down, Hallelujah

Jericho, Jericho
And the walls came tumblin' down

You may talk about the men of Gideon
You may talk about the men of Saul
But there're none like good old Joshua
At the battle of Jericho, Hallelujah

Think tanks have this to say:

Historians disagree with those who are wall worshipers:

For those who want the truth; REPUBLICANS WERE AGAINST THE WALL;

It was Donald Trump's buddy, Bill Clinton that preached the MAGA message first:

What are the MAGA supporters missing? BTW, NONE of the wall worshipers have ever called me a Democrat to my face - and I'm at many Republican events in my home state. The wall worshipers courage ends with anonymous posting on discussion boards. They have no arguments worthy of your time.

Last edited:

What section of the United States Constitution gives the federal government the authority to tell private employers who they may or may not hire? And, before you start trying to flame me, let's go back to when America was great. How were employers deciding who got what job? So, be honest in your reply.

This wall will come down

Yeah I’m pretty sure you don’t know me at all.

Congrats on being from Tennessee? High five for the guns and dog.

Not sure WTF you mean by me and my government. If this was my government we’d be sniper shooting people coming over the border.

Get your shit together and know who the fuck you’re talking to.
Your govenrment is my goernment unless you are one of the illegal aliens. My shit stays wired and I have no idea who I am talking to. This is the anonymous internet.

Most laws / measures taken are intended to MITIGATE problems....The wall serves as a mitigation measure, it sends the valuable message that Mexicans are not welcome here without The Peoples consent.
The brown Rambos like yourself may continue to try to breach our border but other measures will be taken as well.
Jails and penitentiaries have used walls for centuries...Should they stop building walls around prisons?
Opened the pool two and a half weeks ago. I'll probably get a decent tan on my mostly Irish descent body, but probably not what you wold describe as brown, but not naive enough to think I am the only one trained. According to the internet and news media, the wall has been breached with saws, scaled, gone around and tunneled under. It is not the answer. Good luck spending the money I send to the IRS every years. Let me know when you stop the illegal immigration. Doubt if I will hear about it. You aware a huge chunk of the illegals are here on expired visas after coming in at legal ports of entry? Look it up. You would be surprised.

What section of the United States Constitution gives the federal government the authority to tell private employers who they may or may not hire? And, before you start trying to flame me, let's go back to when America was great. How were employers deciding who got what job? So, be honest in your reply.
I thought it was still great. I like it here and am sorry you are so unhappy here. I know of no part of the constitution that tells a company who it can hire, though I am aware of federal regulations against hiring illegal aliens. I think that employers often want to hire the most qualified people dependent on the need of the job at the best cost for benefit ratio. I think they still should, as long as they are not hiring illegal aliens to take the place of American workers. Are you saying you want the cheapest labor you can possibly get whether it attract illegal aliens to this country or not? I can't say what you favor on that. There are those that favor exactly that, and they are the main reason for illegal immigration. Most of those people are coming for the opportunity. If the opportunity to work illegally was not here, they would not be as inclined to come, although some are coming to escape oppression of one type or another.

I am sure Mexcio’s check is in the mail.

Don’t need it...tell Mexico to use that money to teach their teenagers abstinence...tell them to fund truckloads of condoms and drop them in the barrios....problem solved.
Our Wall EASILY funds itself. The arithmetic is elementary.
Too late Mexicans are taking back what belonged to them years ago. All southwest states will be majority mexicans...I suggest you move to Alaska or Wyoming.

This wall will come down
"Walls are meant to be breached?" You are a self-admitted douchebag.

You're a lying douchebag:

In fact, walls work. Love them or hate them, their effectiveness is indisputable.
• “Part of our area is covered with some fencing on our east side. That accounts for about 6 percent of our traffic,” Border Patrol chief Raul Ortiz told journalists during President Trump’s January 10 visit to Rio Grande Valley, Texas. “Where we have no fencing, over 90 percent of our traffic occurs in those areas.” A day earlier, Ortiz added, 450 people were apprehended in the unfenced sector, including 133 from such non-Latin nations as India, Pakistan, and Romania.
• Some 560,000 illegals were caught astride San Diego and Tijuana in Fiscal Year 1992, when a border wall was installed there. By FY 2017, the Border Patrol says it snared 26,086 — down 95.3 percent.
• A barrier between the Tucson, Ariz., sector and Nogales, Mexico, was erected in 2000. That year’s 616,346 arrests plunged to 38,657 in FY 2017 — down 93.7 percent.

JOgfD7M.jpg

This wall will come down
"Walls are meant to be breached?" You are a self-admitted douchebag.
You a funny guy

You said douchebag

Trump printed $Trillions and only built less than 9 miles of wall!!!! Trump cronies are gutting SS & US Dollar

Forum List

Back