Attacks On Jews Around the World

I can understand hostility toward a race I will not name. By every objective measurable criterion members of that race tend to be considerably less intelligent than most whites. Nevertheless, members of that race benefit from affirmative action programs that elevate them to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately. Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from qualified whites and gives them to unqualified members of this other race that it has become dangerous to criticize.

This race that shall go unnamed has an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half the white rate. White tax payers pay to support those illegitimate children on welfare. The race I am discussing furtively has a murder rate nearly eight times the white rate. Vastly more whites are killed by member of this race than the numbers of this race that are killed by whites. We are also victims of other crimes committed by members of this race.

Although hatred of Jews infuriates me, it intrigues me from a psychological standpoint, because there is no legitimate reason for it. I have found no evidence that Jews have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles. I am a white Gentile, buy the way.

Jews do tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous. That is the reason resentful failures hate Jews.
Hatred for Jews started by telling followers of Christianity that they had killed Jesus and that Salvation would not come because of it.

From there, many more lies have been told about Jews for the past 2000 years.

THAT, ignorance of those who listen to any and all lies about Jews, is what brings endless physical attacks on Jews, and endless BDS attacks to anything Jewish or Israel.

Hatred for Jews started by telling followers of Christianity that they had killed Jesus and that Salvation would not come because of it.

From there, many more lies have been told about Jews for the past 2000 years.

THAT, ignorance of those who listen to any and all lies about Jews, is what brings endless physical attacks on Jews, and endless BDS attacks to anything Jewish or Israel.
In the United States at least, Christian Antisemitism has virtually ceased to exist. One might expect Evangelicals to be hostile to Jews. In the past many of them probably were. Nevertheless, Evangelicals see the existence of Israel as a Sign of the Times that the Coming of Christ is imminent. This inclines them to support Israel. Support for Israel easily segues to affection for Jews.

The existence of an organization like Jews for Jesus raises Christian esteem for Jews.

The few Gentiles I have know who expressed hostility for Jews were atheists. On the internet I have only found Antisemitism among those who identify with the alt right. These are also anti Christian. Many admire Hitler and his Nazis.

NEW YORK — New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday condemned attacks on Jews as near-daily assaults on community members continued, drawing calls for more US government action.

“These outrageous attacks on our Jewish community won’t be tolerated, not in our city,” Adams said in response to a video showing a woman striking a Jewish man.

The video posted by Boro Park Shomrim, a neighborhood watch group, showed the woman pursuing an ultra-Orthodox man down a city sidewalk, screaming at him. She then swatted off his kippah and shtreimel, a traditional hat worn by Haredi men on Shabbat and holidays.

Boro Park Shomrim said the woman had been arrested.

“We will keep our streets safe,” Adams said, thanking police for “their quick response to these acts of anti-Semitic hatred.”

New York politicians are at least talking about waging a more serious response to the frequent acts of violence and harassment targeting the city’s Orthodox Jews. Last week, Democratic Rep. Ritchie Torres, N.Y.-15, called for a federal probe of New York’s failure to prosecute suspects in anti-Jewish hate crimes, which have become so routine a feature of life in Orthodox communities that only the most egregious incidents ever become known beyond community media or the Twitter feeds of local politicians. On Monday, Mayor Eric Adams promisedthat assaults on Jews “won’t be tolerated.”
Attacks on Jews in New York are often treated as a parochial problem, not as a phenomenon with implications for broader civic and social health. Even if that changes, and even if decision-makers and the general public begin treating these incidents as an active civic crisis, the problem elides any easy political fix because it reflects a deeper corrosion. America’s most populous city prides itself on being a special place of safety and tolerance for the diverse peoples of the world, but the pace of attacks on visible Jews, along with the general indifference toward this shameful reality, reveal this to be a self-serving myth. New York is increasingly chaotic, violent, and small-minded, and its official and even semipopular fetish for equity and multiculturalism seems to have translated into even worse treatment of certain minority groups.

Over the past month alone, we found 13 reported incidents of violence or harassment against Jews in New York that appear to have been antisemitic in nature. It is a staggering number, proof that in New York City there is a sense of impunity for attacking people who look a certain way, along with a widespread desire to take advantage of the opportunity. The conditions are favorable for would-be tormentors of Jews in New York, even despite the statements of Torres and Adams. On Wednesday, three men who pleaded guilty to bludgeoning two Orthodox Jews on a Shabbat afternoon in May of 2021 for refusing to say “free Palestine” during an ongoing escalation between Israel and Hamas learned they wouldn’t have to go to jail.

Indeed, the past month’s blotter is a record of social breakdown that has been allowed to become utterly normal:

August 21: Two Hasidic men, ages 66 and 72, were sprayed with a fire extinguisher around 6 a.m. in separate incidents in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Williamsburg. The second and older victim was punched in the nose. Both attacks were caught on camera, and did not appear to have any robbery motive.

August 22: Three teenagers stole a kippah from a 13-year-old boy in southern Staten Island in an almost poignantly brutish act of ethnoreligious bullying.

August 30: A crowd of teenagers surrounded a Hasidic man in Williamsburg; one of them punched him in the face as bystanders failed to intervene. Naturally, the entire confrontation was captured on a cellphone camera by someone who also did nothing to stop the attack.

September 1: A strangely calm-sounding man with a megaphone greeted the students of Queens College with antisemitic conspiracy theories, the most mild of which had to do with Israel using Holocaust reparations to destroy Germany. The man had apparently showed up on campus on multiple days that week, and had yelled similarly horrific things about Muslims, Christians, and Black people.

September 4: A 40-year-old Hasidic woman and her 20-year-old son came under fire from a BB gun wielded by someone traveling in a car near Wythe Avenue and South 10th Street in Williamsburg. The drive-by attacker said nothing during the incident, meaning the motive will remain a mystery as far the NYPD and prosecutors are concerned—assuming the shooter is ever charged or even caught.

September 7: A young man chased a member of the Crown Heights Chabad community down Eastern Parkway, yelling antisemitic invective and threatening to kill him.

September 8: A moped driver who slammed into a car driven by a Jewish man began attacking the motorist, who had left his vehicle to offer help. While this was not an antisemitic attack per se, it was nevertheless a possible example of how visible Jews are in greater danger than others during relatively innocuous incidents like this one.

September 12: Another likely BB gun-type attack on a Hasidic woman in Williamsburg—this time the pellet lodged in the woman’s sheitel, protecting her from injury.

September 13: A man in his mid-30s sucker-punched a 58-year-old Jew on the boardwalk in Far Rockaway.

September 15: In what has become a pattern across the city, almost the criminal version of a meme, a man on a bicycle slapped the hat off of an Orthodox Jewish passerby in Borough Park.

September 17: In a similar incident in the same neighborhood, a woman punched a shtreimel and kippah off of a man’s head in Borough Park.

September 19: Four 10th-graders were heading home from a Monday night event at their yeshiva in Flatbush when a man pulled over, rolled down the window of his car, whipped out a gun, and told them to “run home.” This explicit threat to shoot Orthodox children for having the nerve to show their faces in public after dark—or maybe at all—went practically unreported in most city media.

Police in New York City are investigating an antisemitic attack on three Jewish teenagers as they stood outside a yeshiva in the Midwood section of Brooklyn on Monday night.

The three students were targeted by five teenagers who screamed “Free Palestine” as they carried out the assault, punching one of the students in the face and pelting the group with eggs. The attack took place on the corner of Avenue M and East 18th St, the same location of another antisemitic outrage in May, when a Yeshiva student was assaulted by five people who similarly yelled “Free Palestine”

Antisemites resent Jewish intelligence, success, and prosperity. I admire Jews for the same reasons.

To the antisemite Jews represent the negative side of capitalism. They do not think of Jews as people who start successful companies from scratch, benefiting their employees and customers. They think of Jews as CEOS of mature corporations who give themselves raises and bonuses after firing 10 percent of their employees, giving the survivors ten percent more work to do without out giving them raises. They think of Jews as rent gouging landlords raising rents for people who are already paying half their salaries in rent, and who have not received raises for years.

Last edited:
A total of 55 crimes against Jews were classified as “violent,” with the remaining offenses including incitement to hatred and displaying the symbols of proscribed far right and neo-Nazi organizations. According to the data, a total of 936 suspects have been identified, but not a single arrest warrant has been issued.

The Federal Criminal Police Office pointed out that the numbers released on Wednesday were provisional and could be subject to revision. According to the Welt news outlet, the calculations for the first quarter of this year have already been corrected upwards, with 683 antisemitic crimes recorded and not the original figure of 459.

(full article online)

A total of 55 crimes against Jews were classified as “violent,” with the remaining offenses including incitement to hatred and displaying the symbols of proscribed far right and neo-Nazi organizations. According to the data, a total of 936 suspects have been identified, but not a single arrest warrant has been issued.

The Federal Criminal Police Office pointed out that the numbers released on Wednesday were provisional and could be subject to revision. According to the Welt news outlet, the calculations for the first quarter of this year have already been corrected upwards, with 683 antisemitic crimes recorded and not the original figure of 459.

(full article online)

I hope those who are guilty of attacks on Jews are being punished. I suspect most of them are Muslims. Are they?

Some of these attacks are horrifying. All assaults on people because of their religion or colour are disgusting.
I would class the attacks on Palestinians as a similar thing. But you only show one side of it.

Some of these attacks are horrifying. All assaults on people because of their religion or colour are disgusting.
I would class the attacks on Palestinians as a similar thing. But you only show one side of it.
The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians. I think the rest should have been deported immediately after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War.

The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians. I think the rest should have been deported immediately after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War.
Then you can hardly bemoan the plight of innocent Jews around the world. You are a part of the hate.

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.
1. I will not comment on the alleged reasons for anti-Semitism.

2. I will just say this: When I walk in a predominately Jewish neighborhood here in Los Angeles, I never worry about a Jewish person robbing me or sucker punching me or murdering me.

3. When it comes to behaving themselves in public, Jewish and Asian and (most) Caucasians set the standard for good conduct.

Then you can hardly bemoan the plight of innocent Jews around the world. You are a part of the hate.
There is a different between hating a group of people and not caring about them. I care about people if I am able to identity with them. There are vast sections of the world's human population I do not identify with.

There is a different between hating a group of people and not caring about them. I care about people if I am able to identity with them. There are vast sections of the world's human population I do not identify with.
That empathy thing passed you by didnt it ?

That's interesting. It reminds me of Eastern religions which teach people that there is nothing that anyone else has done that they would not do given the appropriate circumstances or possibly have done in a past life. This includes the good deeds as well as the bad but it is excellent for developing empathy and non judgemental listening. It helps to see why the Palestinians for instance want their homeland which was promised to them on only 28% of their original homeland. The rest they accepted Israel now had.

That's interesting. It reminds me of Eastern religions which teach people that there is nothing that anyone else has done that they would not do given the appropriate circumstances or possibly have done in a past life. This includes the good deeds as well as the bad but it is excellent for developing empathy and non judgemental listening. It helps to see why the Palestinians for instance want their homeland which was promised to them on only 28% of their original homeland. The rest they accepted Israel now had.
What does this have to do with Jews being attacked around the world? Wrong thread??

IMO It's going to get worse, much worse, and just like with Hitler, more than Jews will die.

Forum List

Back