Attacks On Jews Around the World

An assailant with a knife wounded two police officers guarding a synagogue in the center of the Tunisian capital overnight, the interior ministry said Friday.

The man had been imprisoned over a “terrorism” case and released in 2021, interior ministry spokesman Fakher Bouzghaya told AFP.

The suspect assaulted police deployed to guard the Grand Synagogue of Tunis in the city center, lightly wounding two officers before being overpowered.

(full article online)

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.

You should not speak on things you know nothing about or use false history or lies against others for your own agendas.
Speaking out of ignorance does not make you look good.
There is one Christian sect that we have historical proof and evidence that seems to have created Islam. But orthodox Christians do not follow that one, it is known as the Roman Catholic religion.

I'm sure most will not take the time to hear the real history and proof that only Catholics were in involved in Islam. It is easier to just throw out your opinion based on your prejudice for Christians in general.
I am NOT a member of or affiliated at all with the church in the video below. or any other church, I study on my own for over 50 years and do believe in God. I don't claim to understand much of the Bible.
I have nothing at all against the Jews or even Islam as a whole but don't believe Islam is Biblical.

You should not speak on things you know nothing about or use false history or lies against others for your own agendas.
Speaking out of ignorance does not make you look good.
There is one Christian sect that we have historical proof and evidence that seems to have created Islam. But orthodox Christians do not follow that one, it is known as the Roman Catholic religion.

I'm sure most will not take the time to hear the real history and proof that only Catholics were in involved in Islam. It is easier to just throw out your opinion based on your prejudice for Christians in general.
I am NOT a member of or affiliated at all with the church in the video below. or any other church, I study on my own for over 50 years and do believe in God. I don't claim to understand much of the Bible.
I have nothing at all against the Jews or even Islam as a whole but don't believe Islam is Biblical.

There was nothing else, till the 17th or 18th century but Catholicism.
So, I am not understanding your protection of all other denominations in causing the founding of Islam.

I am not sure what your argument is about regarding any and all denominations of Christianity.

Is there any one Christian denomination which at one time or another has not written, spoken, harmed, etc Jewish communities in their countries?
If you do know of any country where Jews were always safe because the Christians did not follow the New Testaments, or Martiin Luther, or any other form of Christianity please post it here.

This thread is about attacks on Jews happening around the world in present day.

I do not understand what your post has to do with that. Could you explain.

There was nothing else, till the 17th or 18th century but Catholicism.
So, I am not understanding your protection of all other denominations in causing the founding of Islam.

I am not sure what your argument is about regarding any and all denominations of Christianity.

Is there any one Christian denomination which at one time or another has not written, spoken, harmed, etc Jewish communities in their countries?
If you do know of any country where Jews were always safe because the Christians did not follow the New Testaments, or Martiin Luther, or any other form of Christianity please post it here.

This thread is about attacks on Jews happening around the world in present day.

I do not understand what your post has to do with that. Could you explain.

This is incorrect. Of course, there were other sects, who do you think the Catholics massacred by the millions over time?
Matter of fact the first massacre was the Protestant Huguenots near Jacksonville Fl.
And surely you know of The Crusaders and The Inquisition?
Protestants have been around since Jesus. And that's why Rome created its own church to rule over them.
People who never study history don't need to debate it. It is frustrating for both parties. Much misunderstanding when these debates happen.
I had time on my hands after I married hubby and loved to study history unlike those who had to work and had no time to do so. One of my favorite hobby's was history studies.
From the ancient pyramids to Hong Cong Dynasty and Vikings, Norse, Celtic, and on and on. I'm come home from library with up to 15 books used 2 library cards. Imput,Imput Imput,LOL.
I probably knew more history than many historians and forgot more than most people will ever know.
Not sure why I enjoyed it so much it doesn't help me really. Just Un useful knowledge.

This is incorrect. Of course, there were other sects, who do you think the Catholics massacred by the millions over time?
Matter of fact the first massacre was the Protestant Huguenots near Jacksonville Fl.
And surely you know of The Crusaders and The Inquisition?
Protestants have been around since Jesus. And that's why Rome created its own church to rule over them.
People who never study history don't need to debate it. It is frustrating for both parties. Much misunderstanding when these debates happen.
I had time on my hands after I married hubby and loved to study history unlike those who had to work and had no time to do so. One of my favorite hobby's was history studies.
From the ancient pyramids to Hong Cong Dynasty and Vikings, Norse, Celtic, and on and on. I'm come home from library with up to 15 books used 2 library cards. Imput,Imput Imput,LOL.
I probably knew more history than many historians and forgot more than most people will ever know.
Not sure why I enjoyed it so much it doesn't help me really. Just Un useful knowledge.
I do not know where you get your information but these are the facts about the Protestants:

Protestantism is a form of Christianity that originated with the 16th-century Reformation,[a] a movement against what its followers perceived to be errors in the Catholic Church.[1] Protestants originating in the Reformation reject the Catholic doctrine of papal supremacy, but disagree among themselves regarding the number of sacraments, the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist, and matters of ecclesiastical polity and apostolic succession.[2][3] They emphasize the priesthood of all believers; justification by faith alone (sola fide) rather than by faith with good works; the teaching that salvation comes by divine grace or "unmerited favor" only, not as something merited (sola gratia); and either affirm the Bible as being the sole highest authority (sola scriptura "scripture alone") or primary authority (prima scriptura "scripture first") for Christian doctrine, rather than being on parity with sacred tradition.[4][5] The five solae of Lutheran and Reformed Christianity summarise basic theological differences in opposition to the Catholic Church.[6][4]

Explain to me what any of these has to do with Jews being attacked around the world in present times

I do not know where you get your information but are the facts about the Protestants:

Protestantism is a form of Christianity that originated with the 16th-century Reformation,[a] a movement against what its followers perceived to be errors in the Catholic Church.[1] Protestants originating in the Reformation reject the Catholic doctrine of papal supremacy, but disagree among themselves regarding the number of sacraments, the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist, and matters of ecclesiastical polity and apostolic succession.[2][3] They emphasize the priesthood of all believers; justification by faith alone (sola fide) rather than by faith with good works; the teaching that salvation comes by divine grace or "unmerited favor" only, not as something merited (sola gratia); and either affirm the Bible as being the sole highest authority (sola scriptura "scripture alone") or primary authority (prima scriptura "scripture first") for Christian doctrine, rather than being on parity with sacred tradition.[4][5] The five solae of Lutheran and Reformed Christianity summarise basic theological differences in opposition to the Catholic Church.[6][4]

Explain to me what any of these has to do with Jews being attacked around the world in present times

I do not know where you get your information but these are the facts about the Protestants:

You brought it up in your post on at #464 .

A series of antisemitic assaults has put the London Jewish community on high alert, with police still searching for a suspect.

On Thursday, according to the Stamford Hill branch of Shomrim, a Jewish neighborhood watch group, a woman wielding a wooden stick approached a Jewish woman near the Seven Sisters area and declared “I am doing it because you are Jew,” while striking her over the head and pouring liquid on her.

The next day, according to local daily MyLondon, a woman described by eyewitnesses as a “serial racist” chased a mother and her baby with a wooden stick after spraying a liquid on the baby.

That same Friday, Shomrim said, three people accosted a Jewish teenager and knocked his hat off his head while yelling “f****** Jew.”

(full article online)

A Jewish man was punched while traveling on a New York City subway last Tuesday, in another incident in a spate of assaults on Jewish New Yorkers.

Fima Zlatsin said in an interview with Americans Against Antisemitism (AAA) founder Dov Hikind that he was on the subway when a group entered his car with speakers, and one of the men did a dance flip, landing on Zlatsin's foot.

The suspect, described by Zlatsin as an African-American man in his 20s, reportedly expressed that he thought that Zlatsin was filming with his phone following the alleged attacker's jumping on Zlatsin's foot.

-------
As the attacker exited the car, he reportedly said that "If I had a gun I would shoot you."

(full article online)

Federal prosecutors charged Saadah Masoud with a hate crime for viciously assaulting a Jewish man at an April protest in New York City.

Masoud recently posted several videos online, whining about the “five year” sentence he faces and claiming he shouldn’t be charged with a hate crime.

According to Masoud, he’s careful not to say “f–k the Jews” and “always uses the word “Zionists.” By this logic, Masoud believes he shouldn’t be charged with a hate crime for the incident in which he’s accused of beating Matt Greenman at a violent pro-Palestinian protest as he walked down a busy street in Midtown Manhattan.

The 28-year-old Jewish man dared to drape an Israeli flag around himself in broad daylight in New York City, and video appeared to catch Masoud pouncing on Greenman, striking him repeatedly.

Masoud believes the media is “stretching the story out” because “they control the media, they control everything.” Whether Masoud is referring to “Jews” or “Zionists” when he says “they” remains unclear.

-----
In addition, Masoud is accused of striking a man in the face for carrying an Israeli flag in July 2021, an assault that also took place in Brooklyn. The flag was stolen in that incident.

The complaint lists Masoud’s allegedly threatening behavior online, including Instagram posts in which he stated “I wish I could show you the things I do to Zionist but I can’t post them.” He also talked about “judgment day” when “we slaughter all of them like sheep.”

(full article online)

A teenager who viciously attacked a Chigwell rabbi in May last year has been sentenced by Chelmsford Crown Court to 43 months in a youth offenders’ institution, after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm without intent, theft and aggravated criminal damage.

Souraka Djabouri, 19, admitted hitting Rabbi Rafi Goodwin over the head with a brick, in an assault after the rabbi stopped suddenly while driving, in order to avoid hitting a pedestrian who had walked out into the road from behind a parked van.

Djabouri, of Tudor Crescent, Ilford, first verbally abused the rabbi, invoking the fact that he was Jewish. Rabbi Goodwin drove off, but when he stopped at a junction, he found that Djabouri had followed him and had begun kicking at his car, damaging the wing mirror and the door.

(full article online)

1-So the Christians murdered by ISIS are deserved of their murders because they were mean to Jews? hmm? Interesting take.
2-Christians are responsible...for the existence of Islam? Because the Muslims taught the Christians to hate Jews? But I thought Christians attacked Jews for 1700 years?

In other words...after reading your overt hate speech. I can totally see why Jews are being persecuted. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Fuckin nutjob.

Many people agree with you. His obsession is detrimental to Jews

So Surada,

What exactly did you disagree about this morning on post 8?

And what is detrimental to Jews?
------------
It is not the same club. Never has been as Christians are responsible :

1) Being the first to suppress and attack Jews for the past 1700 years for any excuse they could come up with, and continue to come up with.

2) Christians are the ones responsible for the existence of Islam, which has always also suppressed Christians, because they learned from the older brother about supremacy over the Jews and how to "treat the Jews "

In other words, although it is horrible that Christians from all over the world are being persecuted by Muslims, they are reaping what they sowed for creating hatred for the Jewish People and continuing with that hatred to this day.

A 19-year-old British man has been sentenced to 43 months in a youth offenders’ institution for his role in the assault of British Rabbi Rafi Goodwin in May 2021, Jewish News UK reported.

Souraka Djabouri was sentenced on Friday after admitting to striking the rabbi on the head with a brick. The attack happened amid Israel’s 2021 conflict in Gaza – a time of increased antisemitism in the UK and much of the West.

(full article online)

A German court on Wednesday sentenced two minors for a brutal assault on a Jewish man during a pro-Israel vigil in the city of Hamburg last year.

The court heard how in Sept. 2021, the two brothers, aged 17 and 15, approached a small demonstration displaying signs in support of Israel and warning against rising antisemitism. Accompanied by a female friend, the brothers shouted “f**k Israel” and “Free Palestine” and insulted the vigil participants.

The brothers then assaulted a 61-year-old man who was attending the demonstration, leaving him with broken cheekbones and an eye that was damaged when his glasses were smashed. The perpetrators then fled the scene on rented scooters as police officers mounted a search for them.

“I’m practically blind, I can only see light and dark in my right eye,” the victim told the news outlet Welt on Wednesday.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back