Attacks On Jews Around the World

• A 22-year-old Brooklyn man on a birthright trip to Israel said that he would not be cutting his trip to the Holy Land short after being wounded in a terrorist attack
  • Menachem Palace told an Israeli TV station that he felt the nation was the 'safest place in the world'
  • In total five Americans were among the eight people wounded in an attack that occurred in Jerusalem on Saturday night
  • Another of the victims, named as Williamsburg resident and cancer survivor Shia Hersch Glick was shot in the neck as he 'pounced on his family' to protect them
  • Glick is expected to survive, his wife, son and daughter were also hurt in the shooting
  • The family was in Israel for Glick's son's wedding
  • A pregnant American woman who was wounded was forced into giving birth via C-section due to her wounds
  • Both she and her child are in stable condition in a Jerusalem hospital
(full article online)

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.
Aw shit! Hey! What's up, cultsmasher? It's Willy. I forget your old handle.

That's where I really know you from, besides terrorizing forums like this.

You know, back in the pizza tosnt2 days.
You made that punter with the Carlito's Way .wav.

;)

Mine worked better and you know it!

Last edited:
Two Jewish students at the State University of New York (SUNY) at New Paltz say they were booted from a support group for sexual assault victims and harassed by members of the group due to their Jewish identity, according to a complaint filed with the Education Department.

One of the victims, student Cassandra Blotner, says members of the support group threatened to spit on her in public for proudly being Jewish, while others called her a “dumb bitch” who supports “mass genocide” due to her support for Israel.

The complaint is another sign that anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist forces on U.S. college campuses are fueling an unsafe environment for Jewish and pro-Israel students. The Education Department is already investigating the University of Southern California for fomenting “a hostile environment of anti-Semitism” and many other schools have experienced a significant rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes.

Jewish and pro-Israel students say they are routinely targeted based solely on their support for the Jewish state.

(full article online)

African Americans hate your guts. They hate Whites and of different ethnic groups within they hate Jews the most. Progs use blacks. And yet the jews within it have their heads in the sand as the blacks do.
You are mistaken about blacks hating Jews. Some have listening to propaganda against Jews, like all other groups have, and see the Jews as the ones who have caused them financial problems.

When covid started, Jews started being blamed for it all over the world, and Jews all over the world have been attacked for it.

You have it all wrong. All you say in your post is 100% wrong, and part of what Jews keep having to fight, which is called Judeophobia, antisemitism .

New York City Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said during a press conference on Monday that police have made arrests in connection to three hate-crimes incidents against Chassidic Jewish men that took place in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Williamsburg earlier in August, reported NY1.

Brooklyn resident Carrington Maddox, 31, was arrested on Aug. 25 for allegedly slapping in the face a visibly Jewish man, 27, who was walking down the street on Aug. 22. He was charged with aggravated harassment and menacing as a hate crime.

“No one deserves to be the victim of such senseless, hateful violence,” said Sewell during the press conference, according to NY1.

A 14-year-old boy was also charged on Monday afternoon in relation to two separate incidents on Aug. 21 in which victims were sprayed with a fire extinguisher.

(full article online)

The “Basic Instinct” actress, who is not Jewish, recorded herself making a “personal plea” in which she begins by describing a clip she recently watched about an unprovoked attack on a Jewish man.

“I just watched a video of a young man taunting an Orthodox rabbi who had his hands down. And this boy, punched this rabbi and knocked him out for absolutely no reason other than the fact that he was being hateful,” she said. “We’ve reached a point in our country, the United States of American, where we’re becoming divided by people who claim to be politicians, people who claim to be acting in our best and better interests. They’re really not.”

She added, “Love, kindness, humanity, decency, dignity — these are the things that are in the our better interest and in the best interest of our children. We’re called the United States of America for a reason.”

Farrukh Afzal, 41, was convicted of second-degree attempted assault, third-degree assault and third-degree menacing in a jury trial before a court in Brooklyn, N.Y., Aug. 31, 2022. Source: Screenshot.

Farrukh Afzal, 41, was convicted of second-degree attempted assault, third-degree assault and third-degree menacing in a jury trial before a court in Brooklyn, N.Y., Aug. 31, 2022. Source: Screenshot.

A Muslim cab driver from Staten Island, N.Y., has been charged and convicted for a 2018 unprovoked attack against three Chassidic Jewish men in the Borough Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, the city’s district attorney Eric Gonzalez announced on Wednesday.

Farrukh Afzal, 41, was convicted of second-degree attempted assault, third-degree assault and third-degree menacing in a jury trial before Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Evelyn Laporte, reported Yeshiva World News. He was acquitted of hate-crime charges.

On Oct. 14, 2018, Afzal allegedly swerved his cab to try to hit a Chassidic man in Borough Park, but the Jewish man ran away and escaped being hit by the vehicle. Afzal then drove to another Chassidic man, 62, got out of his car, ran towards the victim and stuck him, video surveillance footage showed.

The defendant chased the man into the intersection and continued to beat him, causing injuries to his face and body. A third Chassidic man who tried to intervene was chased by the defendant, according to Yeshiva World News.

Police in Germany have declined to pursue criminal proceedings against a Palestinian demonstrator who assaulted a Jewish man carrying an Israeli flag at a rally in the city of Hanover last April.

A spokesperson for the public prosecutor in Hanover told the Welt news outlet on Wednesday that an investigation of the attack committed by the “55-year-old stateless assailant” showed that “intentional bodily harm could not be proven.”

The incident on April 23 at a pro-Palestinian rally involved a 68-year-old former state parliamentarian for the center-left SPD Party, Michael Höntsch, who walks with the aid of both a cane and a mobile oxygen unit. Video of the event showed Höntsch, who attended a small counter protest organized by his daughter-in-law, Rebecca Seidler, being confronted by a man wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh who then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground. The Israeli flag he was holding at the time of the assault had been given to him by another demonstrator.

(full article online)

The Rabbi of the Jewish community in the German city of Potsdam faced antisemitic abuse in Berlin on Tuesday, according to German media outlets and local police reports.

Rabbi Ariel Kirzon, 43, who was on his way to the doctor together with his 13-year-old son, was standing on the sidewalk in front of a subway train station speaking on the phone in Hebrew, when a man walked towards him, purposely bumped into his shoulder and insulted him in an antisemitic manner, Berlin police said in a statement.

Speaking to German media outlets, Kirzon recounted that the attacker shouted: “you filthy Jew.”

The Rabbi told German daily Bild that at the time of the incident he was wearing tzizit, a Jewish ritual fringed garment worn by Orthodox Jewish men.

“I was clearly recognizable as a Jew when suddenly an Arab-looking man insulted and attacked me,” Kirzon said. “He shouted and raised his hands, grabbed me, as if to hit me,” Kirzon recalled.

Following the incident, Kirzon filed a criminal complaint for bodily harm and insult with Berlin police authorities.

Berlin police authorities believe that the perpetrator left the scene of the incident in the direction of the subway train station. As part of the investigation, the police have secured video recordings of the station.

A total of 1,052 antisemitic incidents — an average of three incidents a day — were documented in Berlin in 2021, according a report by RIAS, a Berlin-based monitoring institute, which seeks to track cases that fall below the criminal threshold. The number compares with 1,019 cases in 2020 and 886 incidents in 2019.

A Jewish man has been subjected to a violent antisemitic assault while riding the subway in Berlin, marking at least the second such violent attack this week, according to local German media.

The unnamed 33-year-old had boarded a train at the Jungfernheide station in the German capital on Tuesday afternoon when he was set upon by another passenger who voiced an antisemitic insult, media outlets reported. He then grabbed the Jewish man’s arm and was pushed by his victim in response. A second passenger then appeared and joined the first man in raining punches on their victim’s head and upper body.

Another passenger intervened on behalf of the victim, who disembarked the train at the Wedding station while the two attackers continued their journey. The victim was reported to have suffered minor injuries. Police are now investigating the attack.

The latest attack came in the wake of an assault earlier this week on a rabbi who was walking through the Potsdam neighborhood in Berlin. Rabbi Ariel Kirzon, 43, who was on his way to a doctor’s visit with his 13-year-old son, was speaking on his cellphone in Hebrew when a man walked towards him, purposely bumped into his shoulder and insulted him in an antisemitic manner, Berlin police said in a statement.

(full article online)

I can understand hostility toward a race I will not name. By every objective measurable criterion members of that race tend to be considerably less intelligent than most whites. Nevertheless, members of that race benefit from affirmative action programs that elevate them to positions where they lack the intelligence to perform adequately. Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from qualified whites and gives them to unqualified members of this other race that it has become dangerous to criticize.

This race that shall go unnamed has an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half the white rate. White tax payers pay to support those illegitimate children on welfare. The race I am discussing furtively has a murder rate nearly eight times the white rate. Vastly more whites are killed by member of this race than the numbers of this race that are killed by whites. We are also victims of other crimes committed by members of this race.

Although hatred of Jews infuriates me, it intrigues me from a psychological standpoint, because there is no legitimate reason for it. I have found no evidence that Jews have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles. I am a white Gentile, buy the way.

Jews do tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous. That is the reason resentful failures hate Jews.

Forum List

Back