Afghan "refugees"

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Customer I talked to today has a kid in Germany where the refugee flights land says many have disappeared and melted into the countryside. Better believe we will be importing lots of bad guys mixed in with the unfortunate. Get enough of em and bad things are going to start happening.

1629761152976.png

They should be given a years room and board somewhere in Washington DC that way our president and congresspersons will feel safe from the white supremist threat in this country.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That very logical train of thought has fallen on deaf ears so many times. When these do-gooder's daughters start getting raped maybe they will start to think.

Get enough of em and bad things are going to start happening.
Want to get an idea of just how easy it would be for a small number of them to strike a truly CRIPPLING blow?
Read the first chapter of the Franklin Horton book - THE BORROWED WORLD. I was chilled and sickened by that information. In short, they used small cells that were in place for years to prepare the ground for a few trained terrorists to enter the country and strike us with simple weapons like sniper rifles, 82 mm mortars, a few stolen "Javelin" anti-armor missiles and they managed to cripple multiple oil and gas refineries as well as dropping a few bridges and breaching one dam in Tennessee.

The details were chilling. The worst thing? One of them got the idea by watching a documentary about our aging and collapsing infrastructure...

The reality is that thousands of Afghans are being brought to the United States who can’t possibly have been adequately vetted, under circumstances in which it has never been easier for jihadis to infiltrate the refugee stream. Does anyone in the Biden administration even care to consider the possibility that they’re bringing in untold numbers of criminals and jihad terrorists? Or would pondering that be “Islamophobic”?

I just got off a phone with a cook at an Air force base.
Her base alone has over 30,000 afghans. They get paychecks every two weeks for just walking around. The country is now buying Afghans houses across America.

You get a house you get paid to not work. Can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on.

Customer I talked to today has a kid in Germany where the refugee flights land says many have disappeared and melted into the countryside. Better believe we will be importing lots of bad guys mixed in with the unfortunate. Get enough of em and bad things are going to start happening.

It's what happens when you invade countries. You're force to take in loads of them and then they want to live in your country because you messed their country up.

That very logical train of thought has fallen on deaf ears so many times. When these do-gooder's daughters start getting raped maybe they will start to think.

All you bleeding hearts were bellowing about Biden leaving them behind even suggesting trump would bring them to America. Now suddenly you've become aware of the threats these ratbag fundamentalist bring with them.
I said then it was was a mistake.
I don't recall too many Mexicans flying planes into buildings.

Forum List

Back