Attacks on Herschal Walker

Kind of like if the hood fits.......or just come on out the closet.
You and I both know that the black community has more than their share of homosexuals. Especially after they leave prison. 4.6% admit that they're gay while 3.2% of whites admit to it.
I think it's much higher....but their pride won't allow them to be honest.
As a matter of fact...blacks have more out of the closet than any other race.

You and I both know that the black community has more than their share of homosexuals.
The white community doesn't?
Especially after they leave prison. 4.6% admit that they're gay while 3.2% of whites admit to it.
I think it's much higher....but their pride won't allow them to be honest.
As a matter of fact...blacks have more out of the closet than any other race.

So you are basically saying you have a feel on homsexuality.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You said you thought the numbers were higher, you didn't read that.
No I read it.....but I also read that the sagging pants look that's popular among hip-hop fans was created in prison so that brothers could advertise their butts to other prison inmates.
I also read the term they use "Going on the down-low" is a term they use to describe having same-sex anal intercourse.

No I read it.....but I also read that the sagging pants look that's popular among hip-hop fans was created in prison so that brothers could advertise their butts to other prison inmates.
I also read the term they use "Going on the down-low" is a term they use to describe having same-sex anal intercourse.
Did you read it or did you learn it first hand? It's amazing how you and Canon Shooter know all about homosexuals.

• Thanks
Yeah....Herschel doesn't act authentically black because he decided to leave the Democrat Plantation.
But you're still there shucking and jiving.
Meanwhile he went out and made something of himself while you want to pull him back into your mess.
My wife says other blacks were always like crabs to her......always trying to get her to act like them and live like them.
She said fuck that bull shit.
No more ass-whippings from black husbands coming home drunk because they're pissed off at their girl friends.
So, having 4 kids with 4 different women makes one more republic?

Like lying?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back