Attacks on Herschal Walker

“If you don’t believe in the country, leave and go somewhere else,” he said. “If it’s the worst state, why are you here? Why don’t you leave ― go to another? There’s, what, 51 more other states that you can go to?”
Herschel Walker.

Can you tell me when you have ever heard a black man tell another black person to leave the country and go somewhere else. This is the ultimate boot licking fool.
He is tragic. I wonder what his Momma and other family members think of him.

He is tragic. I wonder what his Momma and other family members think of him.
His candidacy is so divisive and sad. He's not only blatantly unqualifed, and even less so than Tubberville, but his life choices seem to fit racist stereotypes bigots have of black men, and his strongest support probably comes from that very demographic.

Defenses used to trash talk Hershall Walker. Then got their asses kicked.

2 24 strong right . 42 liberal assnon 2 Break.

Translats put that number 42 liberal ass safety on his ass.

Leftist cant stand blacks who dont march in step with their BS victimhood. That is why they Uncle Tom any black man that goes against the narrative.

Herschel Walker s a scumbag. He said there were 51 states and he was serious. When Obama said that in jest you racists went to town. You guys are sickening. You only support Uncle Toms and thats what you want every black person to be. Some kind of grovelling always smiling subservient worshipper of white people who ignores your racism and denigrates other blacks. He needs to go back home. He is unworthy of serving in high office. Hes dumb, but this is the type of black person you racists like because he'll do everythng you tell him. Herschel Walker is a sorry ass house n*****.

Defenses used to trash talk Hershall Walker. Then got their asses kicked.

2 24 strong right . 42 liberal assnon 2 Break.

Translats put that number 42 liberal ass safety on his ass.
This ain't football and the NFL defenses kicked his ass. You don't play Vanderbilt and Georgia Southern in the NFL.

Leftist cant stand blacks who dont march in step with their BS victimhood. That is why they Uncle Tom any black man that goes against the narrative.

Herschel Walker is the example of black victimhood. He is the house negro Malcolm X described.

"Back during slavery, when Black people like me talked to the slaves, they didn’t kill ’em, they sent some old house Negro along behind him to undo what he said. You have to read the history of slavery to understand this. There were two kinds of Negroes. There was that old house Negro and the field NegroAnd the house Negro always looked out for his master. When the field Negroes got too much out of line, he held them back in check. He put ’em back on the plantation. The house Negro could afford to do that because he lived better than the field Negro. He ate better, he dressed better, and he lived in a better house. He lived right up next to his master – in the attic or the basement. He ate the same food his master ate and wore his same clothes. And he could talk just like his master – good diction. And he loved his master more than his master loved himself. That’s why he didn’t want his master hurt. If the master got sick, he’d say, “What’s the matter, boss, we sick?” When the master’s house caught afire, he’d try and put the fire out. He didn’t want his master’s house burned. He never wanted his master’s property threatened. And he was more defensive of it than the master was. That was the house Negro."

Walker is a legend and hero in Georgia,a regular 'Paul Bunyan' or 'John Henry'..

Any Democrat who wants to play the 'Politics of Personal Destruction' game, who wants to smear him, better be really careful because it cod backfire really badly for them.

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.
If Trump was black DemNazi Democracks would have dragged him out of The White House and Lynched him in The Rose Garden.

Herschel Walker s a scumbag. He said there were 51 states and he was serious. When Obama said that in jest you racists went to town. You guys are sickening. You only support Uncle Toms and thats what you want every black person to be. Some kind of grovelling always smiling subservient worshipper of white people who ignores your racism and denigrates other blacks. He needs to go back home. He is unworthy of serving in high office. Hes dumb, but this is the type of black person you racists like because he'll do everythng you tell him. Herschel Walker is a sorry ass house n*****.
I don't know that he's a scumbag. He's paying support, although apparently under protest. I just don't understand why he volunteered to run. The baggage is even worse than I expected

Forum List

Back