Attacks on Herschal Walker

Herschel Walker s a scumbag. He said there were 51 states and he was serious. When Obama said that in jest you racists went to town. You guys are sickening. You only support Uncle Toms and thats what you want every black person to be. Some kind of grovelling always smiling subservient worshipper of white people who ignores your racism and denigrates other blacks. He needs to go back home. He is unworthy of serving in high office. Hes dumb, but this is the type of black person you racists like because he'll do everythng you tell him. Herschel Walker is a sorry ass house n*****.
Link?

What really makes me actually sad about this is that Walker is by anything I've read ... not a bad person. He has screwed up in life. And so did .... Mickey Mantle (If I knew I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself) Bobby Orr (ya think Walker's finances are screwed up.....) David Thompson (talent squandered) Ryan Leaf

And all of these guys managed to make livings after sports based on their names while retaining some dignity. (Does anyone else remember the images of Johnny Unitas pacing the sidelines decades after his retirement ... talk about a life haunted, jeez)

But he is pandering with no qualifications to whites, while he can't draw 10% with people for whom his life should be as inspirational as was Hank Aarons (although no baseball player is that guy's equal, imo) He is a joke. He's literally the myth of the black man with countless children whom he didn't want to support, who can't hold a job, who has no knowledge and no curiosity, who has struggled addiction and whose story of recovery is not based on the truth .....

It's like seeing pictures of Joe Lewis having to shake hands in Las Vegas for Goombahs.

What really makes me actually sad about this is that Walker is by anything I've read ... not a bad person. He has screwed up in life. And so did .... Mickey Mantle (If I knew I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself) Bobby Orr (ya think Walker's finances are screwed up.....) David Thompson (talent squandered) Ryan Leaf

And all of these guys managed to make livings after sports based on their names while retaining some dignity. (Does anyone else remember the images of Johnny Unitas pacing the sidelines decades after his retirement ... talk about a life haunted, jeez)

But he is pandering with no qualifications to whites, while he can't draw 10% with people for whom his life should be as inspirational as was Hank Aarons (although no baseball player is that guy's equal, imo) He is a joke. He's literally the myth of the black man with countless children whom he didn't want to support, who can't hold a job, who has no knowledge and no curiosity, who has struggled addiction and whose story of recovery is not based on the truth .....

It's like seeing pictures of Joe Lewis having to shake hands in Las Vegas for Goombahs.

Yes this is sad. I was a college athlete while Walker was. I liked him and respected the hard work he had done in his complete life to overcome obstacles. But here, he's just trying for the spotlight again. He is not qualified and he has made serious mistakes. I would not harp on his mistakes if it were not for racists here who look for every little thing blacks who they presume are democrats and attack them for those mistakes in the most base, vile, and racist ways.

But they give Walker a pass because he can be used to further their agenda. He has not lived in Georgia for years and he's working to unseat another black man who has a record of community service in order to help a party that really doesn't want him, to implement their agenda. Walker is dumb and he really thinks republicans are Christians full of love.

Notice the types of blacks republicans pump up. They thought Mike Steele was a Uncle Tom, but when he decided to try increasing outreach to blacks they ran him out. But as long as you repeat the shuffle and jive lawn jockey mambo like Ben Carson, Candice Owens, Burgess Owens or Herschel, a black person will go a long way. Look what happened to Mia Love, she refused to bow to massa and now she has disappeared from the national scene. It's like I said, "The house negro does not own the house, once they think they do, they get evicted."

Last edited:
He is not qualified...

The only important qualification is a desire to improve things.

That's why racist POS colored boys like you and supperbrutha don't run. You don't want to improve things. You want to maintain the status quo...

meet-your-new-35aefd7a0e.jpg

Forum List

Back