Attacks on Herschal Walker

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

Its just the beginning only will get worse.

I will never forget a democrat who was a white woman put on a monkey mask and threw eggs at the black man Larry Elder running for governor in California.

It was an obvious racist act that got no air time in the media nor did BLM or the NAACP make a peep about it.

Larry was latter called the black face of white supremacy.

How could anyone that made this statement be called "ignorant", I am just shocked.

“At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not?”

“If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it.”

Its just the beginning only will get worse.
The Left may bring back lynching like they used to do back in the day of blacks, that is, black conservatives

You would think they would encourage blacks to get involved in the GOP

But once you realize their goal is only to demonize their political opponents and not improve the status of blacks in the US and in organizations around the country, you understand why they do what they do.

Here he is... the same freak that called our Constitution "trash":
1650061313152.png

Trump took advantage of Herschel years ago with his football team.

How could anyone that made this statement be called "ignorant", I am just shocked.

“At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not?”

“If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it.”
I suppose if Herschel knows what a woman is maybe he could replace Justice Jackson who does not seem to.

He would be more qualified at that point.

Trump took advantage of Herschel years ago with his football team.
Only took nine posts! :auiqs.jpg:

One of the finest gentleman I've ever seen. College hero and model citizen

A threat to so many

It really was a questionable decision to have him run. Athletes are assumed to be dumb jocks.

Only took nine posts! :auiqs.jpg:

I would say tripping all over your dick. But can you trip all over a vag. Oh these gender questions

Forum List

Back