Attacks on Herschal Walker

Canon Shooter A keyboard warrior is a person who acts brave and tough on a computer. They say things that they'd NEVER say to a person's face.
Does that sound like anybody you know?

“If you don’t believe in the country, leave and go somewhere else,” he said. “If it’s the worst state, why are you here? Why don’t you leave ― go to another? There’s, what, 51 more other states that you can go to?”
Herschel Walker.

Can you tell me when you have ever heard a black man tell another black person to leave the country and go somewhere else. This is the ultimate boot licking fool.

There are more than 400 congressional seats which means their are over 800 candidates so why the hell is Walker singled out by the left? Do old time racist democrats still feel the deep down animosity toward an upity southern black guy who runs as a republican?

There are more than 400 congressional seats which means their are over 800 candidates so why the hell is Walker singled out by the left? Do old time racist democrats still feel the deep down animosity toward an upity southern black guy who runs as a republican?
He is running for the US Senate from Georgia, not as a member of the House. There are 36 Senate elections this November.

“If you don’t believe in the country, leave and go somewhere else,” he said. “If it’s the worst state, why are you here? Why don’t you leave ― go to another? There’s, what, 51 more other states that you can go to?”
Herschel Walker.

Can you tell me when you have ever heard a black man tell another black person to leave the country and go somewhere else. This is the ultimate boot licking fool.
Yeah....Herschel doesn't act authentically black because he decided to leave the Democrat Plantation.
But you're still there shucking and jiving.
Meanwhile he went out and made something of himself while you want to pull him back into your mess.
My wife says other blacks were always like crabs to her......always trying to get her to act like them and live like them.
She said fuck that bull shit.
No more ass-whippings from black husbands coming home drunk because they're pissed off at their girl friends.

Walker is not "uppity." Herschel Walker is an idiot. He is unfit for office. Had this been a black democrat the amount of racist garbage coming from the right would be unbearable. He's running against another black candidate. So there goes your silly republican try about how democrats are racists.

Yeah....Herschel doesn't act authentically black because he decided to leave the Democrat Plantation.
Meanwhile he went out and made something of himself while you want to pull him back into your mess.
My wife says other blacks were always like crabs to her......always trying to get her to act like them and live like them.
No more ass-whippings from black husbands coming home drunk because they're pissed off at their girl friends.
Herschel is a peice of crap. If he was a black democrat who had a record of pulling a gun on his wife you would be using every racist description known to humanity. Then you would question his qualifications and claim democrats only picked Walker because of his race and not his qualifications. STFU.

Herschel Walker.

Herschel Walker was a good college football player. That's it. He made money because he could run with the football. He was shielded from racism because he was a famous athlete. This is a man with multiple counts of domestic violence. He pulled guns on his wife.

These are the same people who denigrated George Floyd on hearsay about pulling a gun on a woman. There was never any charges bought on Floyd for that. But the same cannot be said about Walker. If Walker was not a shoeshine boy, these right wingers would be calling him a thug or some other racial slur. Walker is in the true plantation, the Republican one. He's a house slave. But he better watch out because the house negro does not own the house and when they think they do, they get evicted. Ask O.J.

Walker is not "uppity." Herschel Walker is an idiot. He is unfit for office. Had this been a black democrat the amount of racist garbage coming from the right would be unbearable. He's running against another black candidate. So there goes your silly republican try about how democrats are racists.

And if he said he was running as a democrat yuo'd be first in line to suck his dick...

C'Mon, does anyone here actually believe the HW is the Best Candidate?
Go ahead and support a different (R) candidate, but there is NO WAY you should want this guy in Congress.

You guys want a (R) to win the seat, great.
Just NOT HW.
He is NOT the answer.
Prove me WRONG.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No Mudbutt, that is what Herschel is doing is shucking and jiving for racist like you. That's why he is your boy.
A lot of us made something of ourselves and we didn't have to do it by boot licking and cooning.
Well since your wife said it, it must be true. I don't give 2 fu...........nevermind.
Well hell you can start with Herschel when it comes to that, just watch some of the interviews with his ex wife and girlfriends.

Forum List

Back