Attacks on Herschal Walker

How dare they talk about someone that graduated at the top of his class from UGA like that!

That is just wrong. Show some more respect
Are you being sarcastic?

Perhaos Walker learned from watching Joe Biden.

Walker is a man who threatened his ex wife at gunpoint, but he's defended by white racists because he says what they need to hear. Walker was a great running back, but he should not be a senator.

Ignorant colored boys… porch monkeys…

Dude… your racism is showing

Golly, lookit you!

You've really got a keen eye for the obvious, don't you, Sherlock?

I'm not racist to all blacks, though. Just those worthless negroes, like those here, who've earned it...

Trying to make an ex jock into a politician is a mistake. They've already got a reputation for being dumb jocks. If they make one misstatement in a debate they are toast.

Trying to make an ex jock into a politician is a mistake. They've already got a reputation for being dumb jocks. If they make one misstatement in a debate they are toast.
The Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for running Hershel Walker for Senator. They know he probably won't win. And on the slight chance he does win, I'm sure there will be a puppet master to control his every move while in office.

Golly, lookit you!

You've really got a keen eye for the obvious, don't you, Sherlock?

I'm not racist to all blacks, though. Just those worthless negroes, like those here, who've earned it...
Yea...and you get to know them well before you make these judgements right?

No?

Ohh

Last edited:
I pointed out your racism and you confirmed it.

I'll do it every time...

You're acting like you just discovered buried treasure.

Dude, my attitude towards lazy lawn jockeys like IM2 is well known here. It's like if I were to make a big deal about me figuring out that you're a retard. Everyone already knows it. It's not news.

You're late to the dance, Skippy...

Last edited:
You're acting like you just discovered buried treasure.

Dude, my attitude towards lazy lawn jockeys like IM2 is well known here. It's like if I were to make a big deal about me figuring out that you're a retard. Everyone already knows it. It's not news.

You're late to the dance, Skippy...
So you're saying that everyone knows you're a racist.

Ok...

Forum List

Back