Attacks on Herschal Walker

I never would have guessed that Hershel Walker had a college degree. He must not have taken Public Speaking in college.
Senator Warnock is more articulate and more intelligent than Walker.
Hershel Walker struggles to answer simple questions. And then his answers don't make sense.

Ah yes the old USFL. Trump thought it would be cool to directly compete against the NFL. Another brilliant decision.
That's almost as bad as the vice president of the United States sending his son to launder millions in dirty money in Russia, China and Ukraine and different places.....huh ?

Wonder what they got for those deals , those quid pro quos and different things like that.

I never would have guessed that Hershel Walker had a college degree. He must not have taken Public Speaking in college.
Senator Warnock is more articulate and more intelligent than Walker.
Hershel Walker struggles to answer simple questions. And then his answers don't make sense.
It's the university of Georgia and he was a fabulous athlete. He's a good guy, but not bright.

The Left hates any black man who thinks for himself and strays from the Democrat Plantation
That's not what this is about. Hershel is a hero in Georgia. He's loved by everyone. Not only for his football career, but for his acts of courage in the community and his humility.

Elie Mystal is speaking the truth. Hershel Walker is not qualified to be a US Senator. The GOP leaders are using him unmercifully; they just want a Black person to run against Senator Rapheal Warnock.
Hershel Walker's speaking skills are at about a 4th grade level---and I'm being generous here. His critical thinking skills appear to be non-existent. I'm sure he is a nice guy. He is just not Senate material. Senator Warnock will humiliate him in a debate.
If the GOP had any kindness in their hearts at all, they'd release Hershel Walker from this campaign.
Their using him as a token.

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.

Hang on... This is a black journalist having a view about a black candidate representing the Republicans...

Mystal pointed how the Republican Party is the party for White Supremacy. That does mean that everyone in the Republican party is racist but the party not only tolerates them and does not distance them... In this he is right... Congress Reps have used Proud Boys are personal security...

How many times have we seen Christians attack other Christians for supporting the Democrats... We actually see that here everyday... Now you go all snowflake when it is reversed..

One of the finest gentleman I've ever seen. College hero and model citizen

A threat to so many
This guy held a razor blade to his wife throat... In fairness he said it was from a mental disorder and he doesn’t remember it...

The deserves credit for his honesty about his mental illness...

He didn't graduate from college and really was not that highly educated...

Sorry but is this guy suitable for being a Senator? Is this the best the GOP got?

This guy held a razor blade to his wife throat... In fairness he said it was from a mental disorder and he doesn’t remember it...

The deserves credit for his honesty about his mental illness...

He didn't graduate from college and really was not that highly educated...

Sorry but is this guy suitable for being a Senator? Is this the best the GOP got?
Well Brokeback Ted. I'm sure the story is as not as you say per your CNN sources

I love honesty....................What about Biden's whore slut daughter who he fucked in the shower you MF pile of shit Pedocrat party member. Wait til that diary sees the light of day Brokeback Ted

Now go fuck a horse Cowboy, he's waiting for you

Mystal, a justice correspondent for the Nation, brutally attacked Walker's Senate campaign in a column declaring he "is an animated caricature of a Black person drawn by white conservatives."

"Walker is what they think of us, and they think we’re big, ignorant, and easily manipulated," Mystal, a black man, claimed. "They think we’re shady or criminal. They think we’re tools to be used. The Walker campaign exists as a political minstrel show: a splashy rendition of what white Republicans think Black people look and sound like."

He savaged Walker with personal attacks, writing that he "displays a level of ignorance that would embarrass most sixth graders."

"The modern Republican Party has proven that being an ignorant know-nothing who exists as a pure grievance candidate with no policies or platform is not a deal breaker for Republican voters," Mystal asserted, among other insults the New York City liberal threw at GOP voters in Georgia and elsewhere.

Walker replied, “I’m not going to have you bully me, because you can’t,” he said. And then he made an offer to Mystal: “What I would love to do for you to take the time to come down to Georgia, we sit down and break bread.”

“I’m about bringing people together, not separating people, when it seems like you are … that’s not Herschel Walker," he finished.

Mystal responded after the interview, declining Walker's offer and accusing the candidate of running away from debates with other Republicans and with Georgia's Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock, whom Walker seeks to unseat.

"I'm not looking for a Senator, not a goddamn buddy," Mystal wrote on Twitter.

I've said this many times, blacks who get involved in the GOP are savaged much harsher than whites.

The Left truly hates black conservatives more than Trump I think.
Sellouts are generally despised. Furthermore, this is a man who held a gun to his wifes head. If he was a black democrat instead of a house boy you'd be calling him all kinds of n words and thugs.

In a number of speeches and interviews over the years, Walker lied that he graduated from the University of Georgia in the top 1% of his class.[18] Walker left to join the United States Football League after three years with a B average and did not graduate. In interviews he said he later returned to Georgia to complete his degree but did not actually do so

Your cut & paste skills are admirable.

Pity you can't think for yourself...

Forum List

Back