Attacking police, a by product of the present political party in the white house

Well, he was a white dude, no? These kinds of attacks are usually carried out by your typical angry hateful white Republican guys. So. i'm going with that on this one too.
Which ones were Republicans?

If it's a failed attack especially, you know it was a dumb angry white Republican dude. Small dicks & small brains are what angry white Republican dudes are all about. They really should consult the angry Muslims they hate so much. At least those people have some degree of intelligence.
OMG lol

Told ya Iceweasel lol

Hey, at least Muslim Terrorists have some degree of intelligence. Your boy here is just another typical angry dumb white Republican schmuck. Probably all broken up about Minimum Wage being raised, or some other stupid greedy shit.
You forgot little dick.

Perhaps it just slipped your mind? I bet A LOT of things slip your mind huh?

Mental Health Hotline Numbers and Referral Resources - HealthyPlace

Well, he was a white dude, no? These kinds of attacks are usually carried out by your typical angry hateful white Republican guys. So. i'm going with that on this one too.

There is no reason to presume that there is any political energy involved in the first place.

If it's a failed attack especially, you know it was a dumb angry white Republican dude. Small dicks & small brains are what angry white Republican dudes are all about. They really should consult the angry Muslims they hate so much. At least those people have some degree of intelligence.

holy smokes. speaking about angry^^^^^
don't think you have room to judge others
You do understand the utter hypocrisy of your comment given your claim that every time a policeman is killed, it is because the president encouraged it? No, you probably don't understand. That would require an intellect God saw fit to deny you.

no absurdity about it. He's the one who got out on a National stage and said: the police acted Stupidly, or IF he had a son he could have been Trayvon Martian. and the absurd went on and on along with Shapton, holder and Deblasio.
and you're so freaking stupid and nasty. I'm sure all that came from the devil himself. now go sit down and while you're at it, go diddle yourself. You've been here for all of 200 something post and everyone of them has been NASTY

Last edited:
It is a byproduct of the current progressive agenda and Obama has done NOTHING to curb it.
A deadbeat nutjob in red-blooded Texas going on a shooting spree with assault weapons because he lost custody of his kids is a byproduct of the progressive agenda?

:rolleyes:

You're an idiot

holy smokes. speaking about angry^^^^^
don't think you have room to judge others
You do understand the utter hypocrisy of your comment given your claim that every time a policeman is killed, it is because the president encouraged it? No, you probably don't understand. That would require an intellect God saw fit to deny you.

no absurdity about it. He's the one who got out on a National stage and said: the police acted Stupidly, or IF he had a son he could have been Trayvon Martian. and the absurd went on and on along with Shapton, holder and Deblasio.
and you're so freaking stupid and nasty. I'm sure all that came from the devil himself. no go sit down and while you're at it, go diddle youself
The police did act stupidly, arresting a man entering his own home. Stupid and nasty is blaming the president for the horrible acts of others without any basis in fact for doing so. Your post drip with nastiness and stupidity.

Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters - Yahoo News

Yup keep encouraging this kind of behavior. It helps so much.

Onus is on the OP to prove that the Dems are encouraging gun ownership by the mentally ill.

No doctors have stated this man was mentally ill.

Boulware's father said that his son had strong feelings against law enforcement after he lost custody of his son, now 12 or 13 years old.

Boulware spent several hours Friday at his father's home in Carrollton, a Dallas suburb and talked about how well his recently-purchased van drove, the father said.

But he also discussed a widely-publicized video of a police officer in McKinney, Texas pushing a black teenager to the ground and brandishing his gun at other teenagers.

His father last spoke with Boulware by telephone about three hours before Dallas police said the shooting began.

"Not being able to get a job and the legal system letting him down, (he) finally snapped," the elder James Boulware said in a telephone interview before police arrived.

Where is your evidence that Democrats are encouraging people to shoot up police stations?

Right here, just look.

MTE4MDAzNDEwNzg5ODI4MTEw.jpg

The police did act stupidly, arresting a man entering his own home. Stupid and nasty is blaming the president for the horrible acts of others without any basis in fact for doing so. Your post drip with nastiness and stupidity.
Wrong. The cops were called there because of a report of a burglary, when they got there two men were trying to break into the front door. When the cop question him he flew into a childish temper tantrum and accused the officer of racism. He assumed it because it's his bread and butter. Feeding that horse shit to students is how he owned the place. It escalated because the cop had the right, and DUTY to ask the questions so he was arrested for disorderly conduct.

Then the racist dim bulb in the White House shot of HIS mouth without knowing the facts. As usual.

Where is your evidence that Democrats are encouraging people to shoot up police stations?

they aren't encouraging to go shoot them up. but they are stirring up THE HATE against them
starting with Obama saying they acted Stupidly, to sharptons actions, that mayor and prosecutor of Baltimore. and on and on

It is a byproduct of the current progressive agenda and Obama has done NOTHING to curb it.
A deadbeat nutjob in red-blooded Texas going on a shooting spree with assault weapons because he lost custody of his kids is a byproduct of the progressive agenda?

You're an idiot
My comment is about our current state of affairs with all the blacks running amuck. I don't know anything about the individual you're talking about. In fact, before reading this thread I hadn't even heard of this.

And as I said, Obama has done NOTHING to quell the violence. In fact quite the opposite

Wrong. The cops were called there because of a report of a burglary, when they got there two men were trying to break into the front door. When the cop question him he flew into a childish temper tantrum and accused the officer of racism. He assumed it because it's his bread and butter. Feeding that horse shit to students is how he owned the place. It escalated because the cop had the right, and DUTY to ask the questions so he was arrested for disorderly conduct.

Then the racist dim bulb in the White House shot of HIS mouth without knowing the facts. As usual.
Not even close to what happened, but racism does tend to blind one to the truth.

they aren't encouraging to go shoot them up. but they are stirring up THE HATE against them
starting with Obama saying they acted Stupidly, to sharptons actions, that mayor and prosecutor of Baltimore. and on and on
Right, by prosecuting the unlawful killing of a prisoner, the Baltimore da is encouraging attacks on police.

I"m 62 and my max single rep bench is 250. i've only been working on it a year, and could bench 170 when I started. 100 lbs is a wimpy, petite woman bench max.

Well, Obama was so awful, the guy was forced to vote for Romney, so it's still Obama's fault.

And if Obama hadn't encouraged women get so uppity, his wife wouldn't have dumped this guy and set him off. So that's another way it's Obama's fault.

Remember, there is always a way to blame Obama for anything. Once you understand this, you have achieved enlightenment.

Yea, another "I had a flat tire, fuckin' Obama" thread.

The right who preach "personal responsibility"...LOVE 'victim-hood'

Police do act stupidly sometimes. While I agree the left tends to unnecessarily stir the pot, why is it that none of you on the right will ever acknowledge that the police are also responsible for bringing this type of public animosity on themselves?

You're an idiot
My comment is about our current state of affairs with all the blacks running amuck. I don't know anything about the individual you're talking about. In fact, before reading this thread I hadn't even heard of this.

And as I said, Obama has done NOTHING to quell the violence. In fact quite the opposite
And yet, crime has been steadily dealing since 2009. So, you would support having the federal government take over local law enforcement duties?

Forum List

Back