Attacking police, a by product of the present political party in the white house

Suspect killed after attack on Dallas police headquarters - Yahoo News

Yup keep encouraging this kind of behavior. It helps so much.
He was mentally ill you stupid fucking shit.
Remind me how the guy that shot Giffords was different? You all on the left INSISTED he was a rightwinger and that Sarah Palin set him off to hunt Giffords. Or any other crazy that has shot up anywhere followed by you lot insisting he or she was a rightwinger and we should condemn all rightwingers? Or is THAT different?

Like I said you can claim Romney caused this if I can claim all the lefies leading up to this were inspired by Obama Pelosi, Clinton or whom ever.
Stop derailing your own thread...
If anyone can derail a thread, why not the guy/gal who started it.

But he didn't, he started that post by asking you "how the guy that shot Giffords was different?

It is a byproduct of the current progressive agenda and Obama has done NOTHING to curb it.
Like a weapons ban?
No, like ows shitting on cop cars or blacks burning down & looting entire sections of cities or Obama sending delegates to the funerals of criminals.
When did Obama endorse shitting on cop cars, or burning and looting?...Answer: he didn't.

OWS doesn't even exist anymore.

Obama may not have done anything to curb the recent anti police mood amongst blacks, and it's not a byproduct of a "progressive agenda". It's a byproduct of every US citizen having a video camera in their phone

It is a byproduct of the current progressive agenda and Obama has done NOTHING to curb it.
Like a weapons ban?
No, like ows shitting on cop cars or blacks burning down & looting entire sections of cities or Obama sending delegates to the funerals of criminals.
When did Obama endorse shitting on cop cars, or burning and looting?...Answer: he didn't.

Obama may not have done anything to curb the recent anti police mood amongst blacks, and it's not a byproduct of a "progressive agenda". It's a byproduct of every US citizen having a video camera in their phone
Every US citizen isn't looting, burning & committing crimes against cops. Mostly poor blacks are.

I'm sure you like the outcome you're just too cowardly to join your idiotic black brethren in their endeavors

I think this latest attacker was another angry hateful white Republican dude. Those guys pretty much sum up the Republican Party at this point, no?

dividing the country on racial lines is a tactic of the marxist left. Obama is following the teachings of his mentor Saul Alinsky. Divide and conquer. divide on race, sex, age, location, ethinicity, income. Especially demonize the rich (except liberals in the media and entertainment industries).

what a pile of shit we have in DC.

Like a weapons ban?

Every US citizen isn't looting, burning & committing crimes against cops. Mostly poor blacks are.

I'm sure you like the outcome you're just too cowardly to join your idiotic black brethren in their endeavors
Wow...I like burning and looting huh?

Adult beverages already today?

Like a weapons ban?

A guess based on the nonsense you've posted

Yup, it's definitely Obama's fault. You fuckers crack me up.
obama is just a product of the leftist religion of Wonderworld. Where even adults believe in hope and change. Believing in hope is like believing in the Tooth Fairy.

The liberal culture is creating victims out of people who have no personal responsibility. Anything bad or wrong is someone else's fault. This guy was raised by a liberal idiot so it's no wonder he felt cheated an lashed out like a spoiled brat with lethal weapons.

Like a weapons ban?

A guess based on the nonsense you've posted
You guessed wrong Gramps

dividing the country on racial lines is a tactic of the marxist left. Obama is following the teachings of his mentor Saul Alinsky. Divide and conquer. divide on race, sex, age, location, ethinicity, income. Especially demonize the rich (except liberals in the media and entertainment industries).

Well, this latest attacker was an angry hateful white Republican dude like you. Probably pissed off because of Minimum Wage going up or something.

2008 called and wants their ridiculous and tired anti Obama talking points back

Well, this latest attacker was an angry hateful white Republican dude like you. Probably pissed off because of Minimum Wage going up or something.
Loosen that tinfoil wrapped around your head. It has obviously cut off the oxygen to your brain.

Well, he was a white dude, no? These kinds of attacks are usually carried out by your typical angry hateful white Republican guys. So. i'm going with that on this one too.

BN-DQ898_POLICE_G_20140711134339.jpg

Forum List

Back