Attacking police, a by product of the present political party in the white house

LOL!

Who said this: "They're just words, just speeches..."?

Now here's a clue, that's the same guy that sent his fully compromised, thoroughly politicized Attorney General to Jefferson, MO to foment riots and condemn the police, who did abso-fuckin'-lutely nothin' wrong in the killing of one Mike Brown... a black kid who had learned his Liberal Lessons well, and like children and fools will, he took the idea that he was entitled to other people's property, seriously; at which point and in the process he forfeited his right to his life and died as a result of richly deserving it.

The same being true for the respective asshats in NYC and Baltimore... .

Now at each of those would indicators of the Leftist Spring... the Peasantpimp and his cult brought in the customary race-baiters and their rent-a-mobs and fomented civil disorder, disrespect for lawful authority, resulting in the deaths of two peace-officers in NYC and several more ambushed officers since... . Such was done intentionally and with malice and with intent to injure the means of local authorities to police their respective communities, with the McKinney incident being no exception; wherein the usual communist rent-a-mobs came into town right on schedule; to raise hell and stir the pot until that officer resigned.

Such is being managed through social media and is designed to run its course until it inevitably the police are rendered ineffective and the Federal Leftist Cult demands that it must be given the authority to nationalize the Police.

At which time the United States Federal Government will officially be at war with the Americans, of which you and your fellow comrades are not a party and to whom you would-be 'people', will be held to account.
You are, without a doubt, the dumbest fuck I have encountered here. Congrats.
ROFLMNAO!

I SO adore the sweeter Irony.

Reader, you cannot hide a traitor to the United States and that is because they're just too fuckin' stupid to hide... .
Get help.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(And THAT Reader is truly all there is to this.

Remember, the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
What a sad, deluded little prick you are.

A Re-concession?

Aren't you sweet...

You should know that once you concede, you aren't required to continue to do so.

But out of respect for your effort...

Your Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
LOL!

Now here's a clue, that's the same guy that sent his fully compromised, thoroughly politicized Attorney General to Jefferson, MO to foment riots and condemn the police, who did abso-fuckin'-lutely nothin' wrong in the killing of one Mike Brown... a black kid who had learned his Liberal Lessons well, and like children and fools will, he took the idea that he was entitled to other people's property, seriously; at which point and in the process he forfeited his right to his life and died as a result of richly deserving it.

Now at each of those would indicators of the Leftist Spring... the Peasantpimp and his cult brought in the customary race-baiters and their rent-a-mobs and fomented civil disorder, disrespect for lawful authority, resulting in the deaths of two peace-officers in NYC and several more ambushed officers since... . Such was done intentionally and with malice and with intent to injure the means of local authorities to police their respective communities, with the McKinney incident being no exception; wherein the usual communist rent-a-mobs came into town right on schedule; to raise hell and stir the pot until that officer resigned.

Such is being managed through social media and is designed to run its course until it inevitably the police are rendered ineffective and the Federal Leftist Cult demands that it must be given the authority to nationalize the Police.

At which time the United States Federal Government will officially be at war with the Americans, of which you and your fellow comrades are not a party and to whom you would-be 'people', will be held to account.
ROFLMNAO!

Reader, you cannot hide a traitor to the United States and that is because they're just too fuckin' stupid to hide... .
Get help.

Remember, the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

The dude is a special type of loser. Fucking lost in left wing shit. He has offered absolutely nothing other than complete unoriginal thought. He is such a fucking bloviated hack, that obama (refuse to capitalize his treasonous name) could piss on the actual constitution on live television, and the reaction from the this moron would be.....

crazy-clapping1.gif

The moron you are communicating with is not worth a bag of piss.

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

Get help.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

The dude is a special type of loser. Fucking lost in left wing shit. He has offered absolutely nothing other than complete unoriginal thought. He is such a fucking bloviated hack, that obama (refuse to capitalize his treasonous name) could piss on the actual constitution on live television, and the reaction from the this moron would be.....

crazy-clapping1.gif

Little harsh on keys.

ROFLMNAO!

Get help.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

crazy-clapping1.gif

Little harsh on keys.
Just another bitter old man...

ROFLMNAO!

Get help.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

crazy-clapping1.gif

Little harsh on keys.
Perhaps. He mentioned living in a planned community. I thought "trailer park" but maybe it is a nursing home. One where the doors are locked to keep those with the mental capacity of keys from wandering around town in the jammies.

Get help.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

crazy-clapping1.gif

Little harsh on keys.
Perhaps. He mentioned living in a planned community. I thought "trailer park" but maybe it is a nursing home. One where the doors are locked to keep those with the mental capacity of keys from wandering around town in the jammies.
If you can't afford a retirement community....

Well, Obama was so awful, the guy was forced to vote for Romney, so it's still Obama's fault.

And if Obama hadn't encouraged women get so uppity, his wife wouldn't have dumped this guy and set him off. So that's another way it's Obama's fault.

Remember, there is always a way to blame Obama for anything. Once you understand this, you have achieved enlightenment.

OP failed,tell us why Romney is responsible for his behavior....or women are to blame.
So according to your logic all the past shooters murderers and terrorists that voted democrat had democratic party credentials and supported liberal policies all their actions are to be blamed on Obama? Ok I will take that agreement.

Oh, you didnt read the OP then? Your fault, OP said it...

Seems silly doesnt it? Exactly, tell OP stop being silly

I wonder if any of the participants in this thread have any revelations that have taken root as a result of the productive dialog found throughout this conversation?

My take away...confirmed by my talk radio fan of a room mate last night...is that many righties actually believe that Obama wants to incite blacks against the police.

And why not?...

I've said before, about most things political, that we're not seeing anything new, and perhaps we're not. If we can believe Bush and Cheney only wanted to invade Iraq because Halliburton and the Carlisle Group would profit...why not believe Obama hates cops.

I wonder if any of the participants in this thread have any revelations that have taken root as a result of the productive dialog found throughout this conversation?

My take away...confirmed by my talk radio fan of a room mate last night...is that many righties actually believe that Obama wants to incite blacks against the police.

And why not?...

I've said before, about most things political, that we're not seeing anything new, and perhaps we're not. If we can believe Bush and Cheney only wanted to invade Iraq because Halliburton and the Carlisle Group would profit...why not believe Obama hates cops.
I'm more of a fish living in trees fellow....

And why not?...

I'm more of a fish living in trees fellow....
upload_2015-6-15_7-41-42.jpeg
This little guy just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?....

And why not?...

LOL!

So the Left presented in mass delusion regarding Bush... Therefore obama's demonstrated disdain for cops, must be also be a deluded perception, despite obama's statements belitting local police "The Police Acted Stupidly" and chronic use of race hustlers and politicized AG to undermine the perceived authority of local police?

ROFLMNAO... Now how PRECIOUS Is THAT?

Last edited:

And why not?...

LOL!

So the Left presented in mass delusion regarding Bush... Therefore obama's demonstrated disdain for cops, must be also be a deluded perception, despite obama's statements belitting local police "The Police Acted Stupidly" and chronic use of race hustlers and politicized AG to undermine the perceived authority of local police?

Demonstrated disdain that you have yet to demonstrate. Other than a six year old reference to an encounter between a Harvard Professor and a local cop when the President correctly pointed out that the police acted stupidly. To the feeble minds posting here from the right, that comment has inspired the protests and attacks on police, including the one in Dallas where a schizophrenic white man with personal grudges against the police attacked the police station.

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

Writer...you're a huge reetard

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

Writer...you're a huge reetard[sic]

(Reader, do ya see how that works? It's a classic demonstration of the two fundamental principles required to defeat Leftists in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

(Reader, do ya see how that works? It's a classic demonstration of the two fundamental principles required to defeat Leftists in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
You're funny.

Someone gets tired of dealing with your ignorant ass, and you declare victory.

Are you one of those people who...if they can't get positive attention...they'll seek negative attention?

And why not?...

LOL!

Demonstrated disdain? Then how about examples of things he said or things he did that demonstrates such disdain. Other than a six year old reference to an encounter between a Harvard Professor and a local cop when the President correctly pointed out that the police acted stupidly. To the feeble minds posting here from the right, that comment has inspired the protests and attacks on police, including the one in Dallas where a schizophrenic white man with personal grudges against the police attacked the police station.
LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
You're funny.

Are you one of those people who...if they can't get positive attention...they'll seek negative attention?
He has been doing that repeatedly. Seems to lack self esteem. I guess no one ever tells him what a wonderful person he is so he tells himself that, over and over again.

And why not?...

LOL!

Demonstrated disdain? Then how about examples of things he said or things he did that demonstrates such disdain. Other than a six year old reference to an encounter between a Harvard Professor and a local cop when the President correctly pointed out that the police acted stupidly. To the feeble minds posting here from the right, that comment has inspired the protests and attacks on police, including the one in Dallas where a schizophrenic white man with personal grudges against the police attacked the police station.
ROFLMNAO!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
You're funny.

He has been doing that repeatedly. Seems to lack self esteem. I guess no one ever tells him what a wonderful person he is so he tells himself that, over and over again.
Evidently...if he had self esteem, he wouldn't seek validation from his "readers"

And why not?...

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
You're funny.

Oh my... How ADORABLE is THAT?

(Now Reader, if you embrace the principles of sound reason, setting your arguments in valid logical constructs, then your opposition will have no where to go but to make YOU the argument, as a means to escape accountability for their own failed argument.

And my guess is that you will recognize that as a celebration of the truth that you are standing for, as much as I recognize it here.)

LOL!

ROFLMNAO!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
You're funny.

ROFL!

Your Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Toll System

What we need is a more liberal approach to jurisprudence culture storytelling.

England boasted Scotland Yard and Sherlock Holmes.

America had the Untouchables and Dick Tracy, so how can we coordinate folk tales with pedagoguery?

Democracy leaves plenty of room for sportsmanship.

Forum List

Back