Attack on Israel ‘unprecedented cruelty’ – Putin

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Speaking after a press conference concluding his two-day visit to Kyrgyzstan, Putin condemned the attack on Israel, calling out the exceptional “cruelty” exhibited by Hamas.

“Israel, of course, faced an unprecedented attack, which has never happened in history, and not only in scale, but also in the nature of its execution, in cruelty – well, what can I say? We must call things what they are,”
he stated.

President Putin has not criticized the Israeli response really any more than the left wing in Israel.

I wonder what it feels like to be one of these ultra supporters of Ukraine. Because of the sheer hatred of Russia, by these people, they make things up about Russia and Putin, and they call whoever disagrees with them a “Russian propagandist” . Wonder what it’s like to be like those people and wake up each day thinking like that. It’s the behavior of an immature child.

As an American, I recognize we were never attacked by Russia. We were not attacked by Palestine or Israel. These common sense things just don’t go along way with these ultra Ukrainian supporters. Maybe they should go to fight for Ukraine if they like the country so much instead of calling people names who don’t agree with funding Ukraine..

1699535442154.png

Now you see why third worlders kill the media first.

Forum List

Back