Attack in ambush

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
A friend of my mum (a older woman who is bosnian) told my mum a young guy who she knows, a bosnian guy was attacked in ambush and now he is in intensiv care unit and consciousles. He was attacked in ambush outside somewhere here in austria, he was beaten on the head and was found by a neighbour. Two serbs are investigated but they say they didnt do it. Maybe it is a "bosnian vs. serb thing" but the serbs say they didnt do it but they are the main suspects. That guy is now consciocusles in hospital and in intensiv care unit. He sometimes gains conscious for short but falls unconscious soon again.

I wonder if someone could beat me in ambush maybe, too?

Last edited:
A friend of my mum (a older woman who is bosnian) told my mum a young guy who she knows, a bosnian guy was attacked in ambush and now he is in intensiv care unit and consciousles. He was attacked in ambush outside somewhere here in austria, he was beaten on the head and was found by a neighbour. Two serbs are investigated but they say they didnt do it. Maybe it is a "bosnian vs. serb thing" but the serbs say they didnt do it but they are the main suspects. That guy is now consciocusles in hospital and in intensiv care unit. He sometimes gains conscious for short but falls unconscious soon again.

And have their way with you.

You'll have to pay extra for that.......

Forum List

Back