Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision

Says the guy that thinks it's fine to kill babies in the womb. I don't know whether to laugh or cringe when I hear an abortionist lecturing Christians on morality.
Ah, your little Alamo. Like i said, stunted intellectuality. I dont think its fone and dandy. I wouldnt get an abortion. I just don't think others should have their choice taken away. But i understand that this is probably way too complicated for a whiny little twat like you.

The official motto of the United States is "In God We Trust."
Look on any coin or bill of currency.

At the start of every Supreme Court session, they have the opening prayer, "God save this honorable court."

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, one nation, UNDER GOD....

So much for atheists' abominable and ignorant lies.

I have seen far more threads claiming atheists are idiots for believing in the Theory of Evolution than I have seen threads claiming Christians are deluded.

I'm an atheist who knows for a fact the Evolution cultists are indeed idiots, but that is only because they are. I can find atheists who in fact admire and appreciate Christianity and its many positive benefits on history and western societies.

We can always spot the bedwetting faggot sociopaths and deviants when they puke out rubbish like your post.
1627878007580.png

I'm an atheist who knows for a fact the Evolution cultists are indeed idiots, but that is only because they are. I can find atheists who in fact admire and appreciate Christianity and its many positive benefits on history and western societies.

Profound. Brilliant. Insightful. Oh so rare.

Thank you Sir!

We can always spot the bedwetting faggot sociopaths and deviants when they puke out rubbish like your post.

They have recently found more cave paintings from 38,000 years ago.. a bit later than the ones in France.

Yes, i know. Because, despite the lying troll and his lying troll thread title, it's really you christians who view atheists with contempt. As you have displayed all over this thread.

Well, fundamentalists and futurists are pretty hard to take even for traditional Christians.

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of
Almighty God
, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and
humbly to implore his protection and favor." --George Washington

"Morality is the necessary spring of popular government.... Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without Christianity." - - George Washington

“It can not be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!” - Patrick Henry

"No purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national, because this is a religious people.... This is a Christian nation." --U.S. Supreme Court (1892)

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. – Founding Father John Adams

The Declaration of Independence

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, . . . .And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

The Constitution was signed as follows:

“Done in convention by the unanimous consent of the states present the seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the independence of the United States of America the twelfth. “

And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Although I'm not an atheist, I believe you have that totally reversed. Atheist don't care what you believe, Christians on the other hand, seem to care a lot about what is atheists believe. Maybe in some strange way, they're trying to save them by continually condemning them ?
And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Condemning them with their own demons.

Almighty God

"Morality is the necessary spring of popular government.... Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without Christianity." - - George Washington

“It can not be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!” - Patrick Henry

"No purpose of action against religion can be imputed to any legislation, state or national, because this is a religious people.... This is a Christian nation." --U.S. Supreme Court (1892)

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. – Founding Father John Adams

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by the Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, . . . .And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

“Done in convention by the unanimous consent of the states present the seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the independence of the United States of America the twelfth. “
Nature's God is in no way a religious god.

Is the reason Christians view atheists and agnostics with contempt and derision because the demons have blinded them as well?
Because we all know Christians cant help themselves from taking shots at atheists and agnostics.

Although I'm not an atheist, I believe you have that totally reversed. Atheist don't care what you believe, Christians on the other hand, seem to care a lot about what is atheists believe.

Stop it. Atheists continually try to:
Pass laws and ordinances limiting and controlling Christian and Jewish beliefs and actions.
Sixty years ago, school began reciting the Lord's Prayer. Atheists went to court to shut us up.
Atheist have banned the Bible in every school and college. Stop lying.
Bearing false witness against us is a sin and you do it constantly.

Wow, this thread is angry.

I'll just say this. As a Catholic, I see many self-righteous, ego-driven, disrespectful, bitter people on here from atheism AND Christianity. It always saddens me to see Christians fall into the traps and become so angry.

There are multiple types of atheists to talk to. Some are indifferent, some are curious, and some are anti-religious and on a non-stop bender to malign the faith with all of their muster. I recommend you avoid the latter, and put them on ignore.

The official motto of the United States is "In God We Trust."
Look on any coin or bill of currency.

At the start of every Supreme Court session, they have the opening prayer, "God save this honorable court."

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, one nation, UNDER GOD....

So much for atheists' abominable and ignorant lies.

In point of fact, nowhere in the body of the Constitution is there any mention of your particular gods: Yahweh, God Jr. (Jesus), Holy spirits, whatever.

Both the motto "In God We Trust" and the words "one nation, under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance were 20th century additions. While "In God We Trust" was commissioned by Lincoln to be placed on our coins as a way to unite the nation during a bloody and vicious Civil War, it was never intended to replace our national motto. Our original (correct) motto was, "E Pluribus Unum" (Out of Many Comes One), but the Eisenhower administration in the 1950's, trying to make greater the gulf between the Americans and the Communists, enacted a law to change the motto and add the clause regarding God into the Pledge of Allegiance.

Money.jpg

Almighty God

Yes, let’s get this straight for the hyper-religious loons. The Constitution is very secular in nature. Not one mention of Christianity. In fact, no mention or reference to any of your gods in the body of the Constitution. Hyper-religious loons like to surprise the “our lord” reference but of course, that’s nonsense. A closing salutation of “in the year of our lord” was common for the time. The fact remains, nowhere in the Constitution is there any mention of the Christian gods.

What is the ‘Year of our Lord’ doing on diplomas, government documents, and the Constitution? - Freedom From Religion Foundation

"Year of our Lord" is a religious relic that has been mostly discarded. This anachronistic dating convention is reported to FFRF from time to time as...

As it turns out, the closing salutation you insist was a reference to the christian gods was not intended to be a part of the Constitution.

From the link:

The "Year of our Lord" language is not actually even part of the Constitution itself, which ends at Article VII. The phrase was not debated or ratified by the Constitutional Convention and it seems unlikely that it was even approved by the delegates. In all likelihood, it was a formalism unthinkingly added by the Constitution's scribe, Jacob Shallus. Perhaps most importantly, the language was not viewed as having any religious significance at the time. In short, the "Year of our Lord" phrase appended to the Constitution has no real legal or historical value

Actually, the Founding Fathers knew that separating religion from government was in the best interest of the governed. That is why they crafted a Constitution that was secular in words and intent.

The Declaration of Independence is a stirring document and it’s importance to the theme of this nation is noted. However, it remains (I believe undeniable), that the DOI is not a legal document with respect to the laws of the United States. It is the Constitution that establishes the legal framework of the country.

Stop it. Atheists continually try to:
Pass laws and ordinances limiting and controlling Christian and Jewish beliefs and actions.
Sixty years ago, school began reciting the Lord's Prayer. Atheists went to court to shut us up.
Atheist have banned the Bible in every school and college. Stop lying.
Bearing false witness against us is a sin and you do it constantly.
Well, as usual, your saliva-slinging rants are absent any factual basis.

For example, the bible is not banned in every school and college. Any student who wants can walk into their school or college with a bible.

The teaching and / or indoctrination of students as a part of a public school syllabus is not allowed. That has been affirmed by the courts repeatedly. BTW, your really ignorant tirade suggesting that court judges are all ''atheist'' is just the rant of a hyper-religious loon.

A note about the thread title:

Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision

Actually it's religionists that are known for considering those that don't share their beliefs "heathens", etc.
And in my experience most of those that present their belief as fact are religionists. Agnostics may have perspective as well, but in my experience such perspective tends to be reality based.

Forum List

Back