Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision

Can you list the reasons why
I can but that would mean I'm trying to defend it. I'm not. I'm just saying people do a lot of things, like condemning people they don't even know or even try to understand, and having abortions. We are all over here me. This thread is not the place to have a discussion on abortion.it is sidetracking that issue I will not comment any further on it.

I can but that would mean I'm trying to defend it. I'm not. I'm just saying people do a lot of things, like condemning people they don't even know or even try to understand, and having abortions. We are all over here me. This thread is not the place to have a discussion on abortion.it is sidetracking that issue I will not comment any further on it.
A serious discussion of abortion, requires information not misinformation which has been fed to the public by the anti-abortion groups in this country. If you're serious about learning about abortion and why it's necessary go to these sites: ncbi.onlm.nih.gov key words- medical necessity, late term abortion. KFF.org Abortions later in pregnancy and/ or Late term abortion and Medical Necessity: A Failure of Science - meaning scientists should have held public education courses about the need for abortions before the right sensationalized it with misinformation which then in turn allowed republican-led states to ban the procedure, we stood more damage than good. So I've answered your questions. There's a lot more information out there if you're really trying to understand, and help the situation. And I'm done talking about the subject. Thanks, Stan.

Just that, if someone makes a claim, we need to see the evidence, otherwise, they just made a little noise in the background and we say, "huh, what was that?".

If you claim there are reasons, no list = no reasons.

I understand, it doesn't work for me either. Still, many people seem to eat it up.
226257849260d12d94e74cc99e45670d6db2725.gif

Half the people we know are below average. Many of them vote.

In your opinion it is murder, it is not. A human being, a person, a citizen, a non-citizen can be murdered. A fetus is designated by the law as property. It is not a person, it is not a citizen, it is not a non-citizen. Law cannot be changed arbitrarily. Fetus simply isn't a person. It has that potential, but it isn't there yet.
Scott Peterson is doing life in prison for murdering his unborn son, Connor.

Stop lying. It's evil and destructive.

Scott Peterson is doing life in prison for murdering his unborn son, Connor.

Stop lying. It's evil and destructive.
I checked, in 2010 it was decided that a fetus is a human being under the property, tort and criminal laws leaving it up to the states to decide if any changes were necessary in their laws with the new ruling . So it looks like the anti-abortion groups are winning the battle to Force women to bear children that adversely affects their own well-being. So much for freedom, do the same States can now reverse their stand and force women to have abortions in the future when the situation warrants it. And the world is already approaching critical overpopulation already, so that won't be long.

I checked, in 2010 it was decided that a fetus is a human being under the property, tort and criminal laws leaving it up to the states to decide if any changes were necessary in their laws with the new ruling . So it looks like the anti-abortion groups are winning the battle to Force women to bear children that adversely affects their own well-being. So much for freedom, do the same States can now reverse their stand and force women to have abortions in the future when the situation warrants it. And the world is already approaching critical overpopulation already, so that won't be long.
Do the world a favor. Kill yourself. That will help. You and all who *think* like you.
Please. A bottle of Vitamin D tablets with all the caffeine you can drink. Both are extremely toxic.

Do the world a favor. Kill yourself. That will help. You and all who *think* like you.
Please. A bottle of Vitamin D tablets with all the caffeine you can drink. Both are extremely toxic.
Wow, such hatred is spewing out of your mouth, how can you live with that ? And yet claim to care about the unborn. How is that possible when you don't respect the people that are already here who simply have a difference of opinion. No matter what you say, still think it is a woman's right to choose not the states not any body else it's the woman's right to choose and of course I would prefer they were no abortions, but life gets messy at times. And I think the government is going to regret or the people are going to regret coming to this legal decision. You don't understand the can of worms that's been opened. I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you. You don't even know what this means. If a person has no control over their own body, then what freedoms do you think are left - NONE !

Wow, such hatred is spewing out of your mouth, how can you live with that ? And yet claim to care about the unborn. How is that possible when you don't respect the people that are already here who simply have a difference of opinion. No matter what you say, still think it is a woman's right to choose not the states not any body else it's the woman's right to choose and of course I would prefer they were no abortions, but life gets messy at times. And I think the government is going to regret or the people are going to regret coming to this legal decision. You don't understand the can of worms that's been opened. I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you. You don't even know what this means. If a person has no control over their own body, then what freedoms do you think are left - NONE !
1. YOU have NO RESPECT for the most helpless humans on earth. ZERO. But YOU want respect after claiming there are too many people on earth? Solve your imaginary problem. You first.
2. It is NOT a "simple difference of opinion." YOU people put Norma McCorvey up to perjury, claiming she was raped. A lie. Not that you care. The decision should be overturned because it was based on perjured testimony.
3. YOUR SIDE opened up this evil genocide with lies - they're not human, Norma was raped, and Republicans don't care about them after they're born. All lies. But like Teddy Roosevelt said, "To make a conservative angry, lie to them. To make a liberal angry, tell them the truth."
4. Connor Petersen was murdered by his father at the same time Lacey Petersen was married by Scott Petersen. He was convicted of both murders.

5. Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you. - Jesus Christ
Not that He means anything to you.
6. Every baby is a unique set of DNA, that can never be duplicated. It's not the garbage you pretend so ignorantly. You abandoned science long ago. I never want to read anything you have to say again. You're evil.

1. YOU have NO RESPECT for the most helpless humans on earth. ZERO. But YOU want respect after claiming there are too many people on earth? Solve your imaginary problem. You first.
2. It is NOT a "simple difference of opinion." YOU people put Norma McCorvey up to perjury, claiming she was raped. A lie. Not that you care. The decision should be overturned because it was based on perjured testimony.
3. YOUR SIDE opened up this evil genocide with lies - they're not human, Norma was raped, and Republicans don't care about them after they're born. All lies. But like Teddy Roosevelt said, "To make a conservative angry, lie to them. To make a liberal angry, tell them the truth."
4. Connor Petersen was murdered by his father at the same time Lacey Petersen was married by Scott Petersen. He was convicted of both murders.

5. Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you. - Jesus Christ
Not that He means anything to you.
6. Every baby is a unique set of DNA, that can never be duplicated. It's not the garbage you pretend so ignorantly. You abandoned science long ago. I never want to read anything you have to say again. You're evil.
Thanks but no thanks. You are fixated on this problem, life is full of problems you need to get over it, Emotionally, unstable people like you are there ones that go around shooting clinic workers. Life is too short to get upset about anyting. I am not evil, but I know from your inability to talk about this subject sensibly that you are obsessed with it. Do yourself a favor, and get help. You definitely need it. As I said again and again I don't think the state should have this power over women, abortion shouldn't be a legal matter at all, it should be a private medical one between a woman and her doctor. And the other women that are married who let you have one, between her, her spouse and her doctor. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. Best wishes, seek the peace and quiet that you need so badly. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop talking to you. Have a good life.

And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Demons, really! I know some atheists, they are very tolerant people, perhaps some of the ones you've met on here aren't as nice. People in general react to antimosity by ignoring the offending party or returning the antimosity. Besides all that pent-up hatred is it healthy for you. Try to have a good night, I plan on it. And I'm learning very well, that means spending less and less time on this site. I believe my original concluson being on the side too much is unhealthy for anyone. Good luck.
And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Forum List

Back