Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

there is no theory that states intelligent aliens would or could have contacted us already.

That's because you are ignorant of science and a fool.

FAster than light travel is an impossibility at least as far as we know and it could take literally millions of years for any electromagnetic signals from another life form to reach earth and then they would be so weak we probably wouldn't be able to detect them.

you fail to grasp the distances involved and the limitations of communications based on EM transmissions

Again, you go off on your delusional tangents due to not understanding statistics.

Where did life come from? Abiogenesis.

I'm still waiting for what was there before the big bang? Abiogenesis was already debunked by the scientific method (swan flask). There are wine decanters that are shaped that way so bacteria doesn't get in.

View attachment 435821
That’s very telling. You’re drinking wine and then posting, right?

I’ve not read, except from you of course, that items on sale any Macy’s debunks the scientific method.

How much wine have you had?

I know how to have a good time, do you? Also, I know abiogenesis never happens.

I got another question for you. Does evolution claim abiogenesis happened or is it Fort Fun Indiana just believes in fairy tales?

Is there any scientific fact that various species morph into something else?
Only mountains of it. It's not even up for debate. That debate is for the rubber room, not the science section.
Great please post evidence that roaches, ants, and snakes, birds evolved into humans OK retard.
Well only someone who knows nothing about evolution would say something so stupid. You need to go learn about it before commenting in the science section again.

I'm still waiting for what was there before the big bang? Abiogenesis was already debunked by the scientific method (swan flask). There are wine decanters that are shaped that way so bacteria doesn't get in.

View attachment 435821

I’ve not read, except from you of course, that items on sale any Macy’s debunks the scientific method.

I got another question for you. Does evolution claim abiogenesis happened or is it Fort Fun Indiana just believes in fairy tales?
You obviously know nothing about evolution or abiogenesis. Evolution doesn’t claim anything. The science which supports the process of evolution is undeniable only to the hyper-religious and science illiterate. Biological evolution is a proven fact and is independent of abiogenesis. The thinking part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis did, in fact, happen.

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact.” – (Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)

“When you realize that the laws of nature must be incredibly finely tuned to produce the universe we see, that conspires to plant the idea that the universe did not just happen, but that there must be a purpose behind it.” (John Polkinghorne, Cambridge University physicist, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe.” (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“It is the sheer universality of perfection, the fact that everywhere we look, to whatever depth we look, we find an elegance and ingenuity of an absolutely transcending quality, which so mitigates against the idea of chance. Is it really credible that random processes could have constructed a reality, the smallest element of which — a functional protein or gene — is complex beyond our own creative capacities, a reality which is the very antithesis of chance, which excels in every sense anything produced by the intelligence of man? Alongside the level of ingenuity and complexity exhibited by the molecular machinery of life, even our most advanced artefacts appear clumsy. We feel humbled, as neolithic man would in the presence of 20th century technology…” (Michael Denton, Evolution — A Theory in Crisis, p. 328).

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp…..moreover, for the most part these “experts” have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully.” (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

“. . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world.” – G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

“. . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing.” – David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), “The Gaps in the Fossil Record,” Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

“The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.” (Dr. Edwin Conklin, evolutionist and professor of biology at Princeton University.)

“The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact.” – (Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)

“When you realize that the laws of nature must be incredibly finely tuned to produce the universe we see, that conspires to plant the idea that the universe did not just happen, but that there must be a purpose behind it.” (John Polkinghorne, Cambridge University physicist, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe.” (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“It is the sheer universality of perfection, the fact that everywhere we look, to whatever depth we look, we find an elegance and ingenuity of an absolutely transcending quality, which so mitigates against the idea of chance. Is it really credible that random processes could have constructed a reality, the smallest element of which — a functional protein or gene — is complex beyond our own creative capacities, a reality which is the very antithesis of chance, which excels in every sense anything produced by the intelligence of man? Alongside the level of ingenuity and complexity exhibited by the molecular machinery of life, even our most advanced artefacts appear clumsy. We feel humbled, as neolithic man would in the presence of 20th century technology…” (Michael Denton, Evolution — A Theory in Crisis, p. 328).

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp…..moreover, for the most part these “experts” have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully.” (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

“. . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world.” – G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.

“. . . the gradual morphological transitions between presumed ancestors and descendants, anticipated by most biologists, are missing.” – David E. Schindel (Curator of Invertebrate Fossils, Peabody Museum of Natural History), “The Gaps in the Fossil Record,” Nature, Vol. 297, 27 May 1982, p. 282.

“The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.” (Dr. Edwin Conklin, evolutionist and professor of biology at Princeton University.)

“The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

Oh, my. The boy is on a cut and paste Jihad.

Another Harun Yahya groupie.

there is no theory that states intelligent aliens would or could have contacted us already.

FAster than light travel is an impossibility at least as far as we know and it could take literally millions of years for any electromagnetic signals from another life form to reach earth and then they would be so weak we probably wouldn't be able to detect them.

you fail to grasp the distances involved and the limitations of communications based on EM transmissions

Again, you go off on your delusional tangents due to not understanding statistics.
statistics don't mean shit if we are talking thousands or millions of light years.

View attachment 435821

You obviously know nothing about evolution or abiogenesis. Evolution doesn’t claim anything. The science which supports the process of evolution is undeniable only to the hyper-religious and science illiterate. Biological evolution is a proven fact and is independent of abiogenesis. The thinking part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis did, in fact, happen.

>>Evolution doesn’t claim anything.<<

So Fort Fun Indiana just believes in fairy tales and there is no evidence of evolution or abiogenesis.

>>The thinking part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis did, in fact, happen.<<

That's your claim. But the knowing part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis didn't happen due to no aliens and it doesn't happen with the scientific method.

statistics don't mean shit if we are talking thousands or millions of light years.

Sure it does. It means no aliens and no abiogenesis haha. Didn't I say you were a fool?

View attachment 435821

So Fort Fun Indiana just believes in fairy tales and there is no evidence of evolution or abiogenesis.

>>The thinking part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis did, in fact, happen.<<

That's your claim. But the knowing part of the world knows with certainty that abiogenesis didn't happen due to no aliens and it doesn't happen with the scientific method.

No. Evolution doesn't claim anything because the term "evolution" is a description of biological processes. It is the supporting data for evolution that claims and demonstrates how those biological processes work.

You have a rather odd fascination with space aliens. Space aliens have no connection with abiogenesis. You are being taken advantage of by the ID'iot creation ministries which feed you some rather strange notions.

Sure it does. It means no aliens and no abiogenesis haha. Didn't I say you were a fool?

you are utterly incapable of grasping the concept of the distances involved.

We have only been broadcasting EM signals for about 100 years which means that if there happen to be any intelligent life forms living 10000 light years away from us there is no way they will even be able to pick up any of those EM signals for 9900 years.

but you think they should just know we are here and travel at FTL speeds to get here to talk to us.

Fucking idiot

View attachment 435821

No. Evolution doesn't claim anything because the term "evolution" is a description of biological processes. It is the supporting data for evolution that claims and demonstrates how those biological processes work.

You have a rather odd fascination with space aliens. Space aliens have no connection with abiogenesis. You are being taken advantage of by the ID'iot creation ministries which feed you some rather strange notions.

If ToE does not claim anything, then it isn't true. You admitted it more than once already. There would be no evidence that it happened.

giphy.gif

My claim is there are no aliens and no abiogenesis because of statistics and science. It also backs up the scientific theories against no intelligent aliens nor any kind of life due to fine tuning facts. There may be panspermia, but I don't think people have gotten far with their hypothesis because the science experiments have failed. The largest may be sending humans to Mars. They couldn't survive on the moon or didn't you know that?

Isn't there a better chance for a large asteroid or even another star to hit our star than having aliens or abiogenesis? Put that in your wacky tabacky and smoke it.

giphy.gif

Fucking idiot

You shouldn't brag about your IQ score. I will assume that the expletive makes it more lower than idiot.

We have found there is no other life in our solar system with our probes, fly bys, Hubble telescope, etc. It means Earth is the only place as God created it. More evidence for God.

The atheist scientists are desperate. They know they are doomed. They have built the most expensive telescope ever and are launching it in October 31, 2021. Do you know what I say about finding aliens lol?

EqpqUPsXYAA-PqG.png

Fucking idiot

You shouldn't brag about your IQ score. I will assume that the expletive makes it more lower than idiot.

We have found there is no other life in our solar system with our probes, fly bys, Hubble telescope, etc. It means Earth is the only place as God created it. More evidence for God.

The atheist scientists are desperate. They know they are doomed. They have built the most expensive telescope ever and are launching it in October 31, 2021. Do you know what I say about finding aliens lol?

View attachment 436417
you do know that there is a whole fuck of a lot more to the universe than our puny little solar system don't you?

So let's see you went from there is absolutely no life besides us in the entire universe to there is no life in our solar system.

You don't even seem to understand that our solar system is but a minuscule part of a single galaxy that is about 200000 light years across and that there are billions of other galaxies in the universe.

Fucking idiot

View attachment 436417
you do know that there is a whole fuck of a lot more to the universe than our puny little solar system don't you?

So let's see you went from there is absolutely no life besides us in the entire universe to there is no life in our solar system.

You don't even seem to understand that our solar system is but a minuscule part of a single galaxy that is about 200000 light years across and that there are billions of other galaxies in the universe.

As usual the truth is NOT getting into your brain because of your fucking idiocy and lunacy.

What I said was our search has found no aliens in our solar system, but I also brought up the James Webb telescope. However, it didn't occur to you we found no aliens with the power and all the years our Hubble telescope has been in service (which I helped launch). Thus, our search shows nothing BEYOND our solar system and galaxy. You got a whole lotta fuck of no aliens Blues Man. How do you like them apples?

tenor.gif

AY LMAO

View attachment 435821

If ToE does not claim anything, then it isn't true. You admitted it more than once already. There would be no evidence that it happened.

giphy.gif

My claim is there are no aliens and no abiogenesis because of statistics and science. It also backs up the scientific theories against no intelligent aliens nor any kind of life due to fine tuning facts. There may be panspermia, but I don't think people have gotten far with their hypothesis because the science experiments have failed. The largest may be sending humans to Mars. They couldn't survive on the moon or didn't you know that?

Isn't there a better chance for a large asteroid or even another star to hit our star than having aliens or abiogenesis? Put that in your wacky tabacky and smoke it.

giphy.gif

Actually, you’re just a little befuddled. To suggest that evolution never happened is something of that alternate reality where the hyper-religious dwell.

Your many claims about space aliens, magical realms inhabited by supernatural gods, science being a collection of conspiracy theories, etc., are fine for when you get together with like minded folks at your Flat Earth Society meetings but they’re literally useless in a science thread.

Fucking idiot

View attachment 436417

As usual the truth is NOT getting into your brain because of your fucking idiocy and lunacy.

What I said was our search has found no aliens in our solar system, but I also brought up the James Webb telescope. However, it didn't occur to you we found no aliens with the power and all the years our Hubble telescope has been in service (which I helped launch). Thus, our search shows nothing BEYOND our solar system and galaxy. You got a whole lotta fuck of no aliens Blues Man. How do you like them apples?

View attachment 436429

AY LMAO
post 497

you said we are alone in the universe

and you do know that any telescope is seeing light that is thousands, millions or billions of years old don't you?

By the time we see the light from a star it could no longer exist

I never claimed that. I said no aliens not even a microbe (doubt panspermia from Earth could happen as chances are very small). What you don't understand is no life besides us in the universe includes no life in our solar system (which we have explored). We've also explored using the Hubble telescope. Get it right. It's more of your frustration coming out becuase I have kicked your idiot arse in every post.

Your idiocy keeps you from accepting real science and statistics, so no need to go over again.

If we take up a collection, then will you be willing to go to Mars on Elon Musk's Space-X ship to show us your alien life microbe :laughing0301:?

post 497

and you do know that any telescope is seeing light that is thousands, millions or billions of years old don't you?

Please explain your claim using your own words.

I want to see an idiot die of embarrassment.

Last edited:
Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.
They reckon a big bang of energy created matter. So a big bang of matter created the energy for that big bang. But before that, a big bang of energy created the matter to give the matter for the big bang. Then a bing bang of matter..........

That's the Atheists religion.

I never claimed that. I said no aliens not even a microbe (doubt panspermia from Earth could happen as chances are very small). What you don't understand is no life besides us in the universe includes no life in our solar system (which we have explored). We've also explored using the Hubble telescope. Get it right. It's more of your frustration coming out becuase I have kicked your idiot arse in every post.

Your idiocy keeps you from accepting real science and statistics, so no need to go over again.

If we take up a collection, then will you be willing to go to Mars on Elon Musk's Space-X ship to show us your alien life microbe :laughing0301:?

post 497

Please explain your claim using your own words.

I want to see an idiot die of embarrassment.
Fascinating that you claim to know with 100% certainty things about which you possess 0% facts.

Forum List

Back