At The Coldest.It's 37 Below In Minnesota,Aside From The Frozen Rust Belt.Hello Al Gore&John Kerry!

well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference
This is called weather not climate. The last three years have been the hottest 3 years in the history of the world and nobody is arguing but GOP dupes. California now has a fire season all year long...

Provably a stupid statement, but we all know you silly people don't do facts. I do find it amusing that when you are asked a straightforward question, you all run from it. Science is simple, it is not based on belief, or on computer models, it is based on OBSERVABLE data. So, once again, show us the mechanism for "warm" arctic air, suddenly getting super dooper cold, and migrating south...

:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
Gore etc talk of Global warming, not Minnesota warming. The arctic is warming fastest and is sending it's cold air down to freeze your state.

View attachment 168402
As it turns out, p
well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference
This is called weather not climate. The last three years have been the hottest 3 years in the history of the world and nobody is arguing but GOP dupes. California now has a fire season all year long...

Provably a stupid statement, but we all know you silly people don't do facts. I do find it amusing that when you are asked a straightforward question, you all run from it. Science is simple, it is not based on belief, or on computer models, it is based on OBSERVABLE data. So, once again, show us the mechanism for "warm" arctic air, suddenly getting super dooper cold, and migrating south...
Why are you demanding he show it to you? You can literally find a gaggle of recent studies on precisely this with a .5 second google search.

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7--al-gore-joe-biden.jpg

Lmfao hottest in the history of the world?

Yup another science denier

When someone says the word "Democrats", I always think of the scene in the movie "2001 Space Odyssey ", where the apes are amazed by the obelisk they wake up to find one morning...

6a00d8341c630a53ef015391422b9f970b-pi

Wow! What a blatant lie.

"Earth’s hottest periods—the Hadean, the late Neoproterozoic, the PETM—occurred before humans existed. Those ancient climates would have been like nothing our species has ever seen.

Modern human civilization, with its permanent agriculture and settlements, has developed over just the past 10,000 years or so. The period has generally been one of low temperatures and relative global (if not regional) climate stability."

What's the hottest Earth's ever been? | NOAA Climate.gov

:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
Gore etc talk of Global warming, not Minnesota warming. The arctic is warming fastest and is sending it's cold air down to freeze your state.

View attachment 168402
As it turns out, p

Why are you demanding he show it to you? You can literally find a gaggle of recent studies on precisely this with a .5 second google search.

Because I want to see what sort of nonsense you trot out to try and support your statement. That is after the rule of this Board. If you make a statement you are supposed to back it up with something other than "I told you so!".

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.
Climate change happens... it’s just not man made. Fact

Climate change happens... its just not man made. Fact

I have been friggin' freezing here down at the beach area, where it is normal to be 100°. I am hating it. Definitely a MUCH colder winter so far.

2017 set to be one of top three hottest years on record

Ever heard of a thermometer?

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.
Climate change happens... it’s just not man made. Fact

Again, was just telling people what things were like in my part of the country. Never said anything about climate change or that it was man made, just simply told you guys what the temps have been like.

Climate change happens... its just not man made. Fact
Only the GOP in the world denies it. So duped...

The 8 year old weather forecast - "brrr, it's so cold outside and the entire Earth is just like the ten feet around ME so blah blah blah".

Human minds operate on a few levels, local, regional, global, universal. Conservatives never get out of the local stage. If it isn't happening to them right now then it isn't happening to anyone anywhere.

The Truman Show syndrome.

Wow. There wasn't much propaganda, data manipulation, and bias in that article, was there?

:laugh:

:iagree:
It really is simple. As the equator gets warmer the latitudes get warmer and push the jet stream further towards the poles. The air meanwhile picks up ever more moisture from the oceans and as it passes the arctic region it gets very cold as the moisture picks up heat or cold faster than just O2.

The NIST don't certify / calibrate them no more so it's not reliable data

LOL....we're expecting 27 degrees in Katy next Monday and Tuesday.
And according to the weather channel it's going to be 45 as a high with a low of 18 in Amarillo on Saturday.
Of course Sunday will be even worse with a high of 25 and a low of 7 degrees.

I have been friggin' freezing here down at the beach area, where it is normal to be 100°. I am hating it. Definitely a MUCH colder winter so far.

I know it's 50 here and pisses me off ..I remember when I first move down here in 2004 I was swimming off my dock on Christmas day .

Forum List

Back