obama and eric holder allowed women to be victimized in their Department of Justice, another scandal

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....why do democrats hate women so much. They allow powerful democrat men to have their way with lower level democrats women....and only stopped it when it was politically expedient to do it.....

Report Shows Obama's Department of Justice Rife with Sexual Harassment

According to the Justice Department's Inspector General, the department was rife with "systemic" problems of the sexual harassment variety over the last half-decade. This news comes via a Washington Post report, which conveniently left out the Democratic names of Obama and Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

The report calls for "high level action" to address the scourge of sexual misconduct within the organization. WaPo notes that the last five years have seen allegations of sexual impropriety increase, involving "senior Justice Department officials across the country."

Reporter Sari Horwitz declined to mention any administration officials by name, despite the fact that the "most troubling allegations" occurred under their supervision.

In one case, a woman who was the repeated victim of groping and "sexually charged comments" said she was "terrified [she] was going to get in the elevator and [the harasser] would be there." Not only was the DOJ remiss in its handling of the charge, it permitted "potential criminal assault violations" to occur, as indicated by the report. Despite this, the Inspector General's office at the time "found no evidence in the case file that a referral was made to the [Inspector General] or any other law enforcement entity.”

An attorney in the Office of Immigration Litigation under Eric Holder admitted to stalking a female associate, going so far as to hack into her personal email account. In addition, Theodore Atkinson constructed "a fictitious online profile to entice her," according to the IG. As punishment, Atkinson was merely issued "a written reprimand and reduction of title," with no decrease in pay and no suspension.

So Democrats are not as "woman-friendly" as they'd like you to believe?

Why am I not surprised? After all, the first confirmed kill in the War on Women was chalked up to Ted Kennedy, a Democrat.

Obama and Holder--what a pair of idiots/white police haters/racists

So Democrats are not as "woman-friendly" as they'd like you to believe?

Why am I not surprised? After all, the first confirmed kill in the War on Women was chalked up to Ted Kennedy, a Democrat.
Why did you ignore earlier incidents with politicians and fair maidens?

In their culture, women are bitches and ho's.
Only the ones that deserve it..
Like those in the DOJ, evidently.
If the shoe fits...
Trump has exposed the rampant sexism and misogyny in the Holder DOJ. Because those bitches and ho's deserved it.

It's a defense, I suppose.
Trump didn't do shit, someone else did...
He didn't build that.

2 days ago · The article cited investigative reports on a lawyer who allegedly groped two female attorneys and a top U.S. Marshals official who had sex with “approximately” nine women in his office.

I'm comin out tonight do you better get this party started..

Only the ones that deserve it..
If the shoe fits...
Trump has exposed the rampant sexism and misogyny in the Holder DOJ. Because those bitches and ho's deserved it.

He didn't build that.
Some can adjust others sublimate..

2 days ago · The article cited investigative reports on a lawyer who allegedly groped two female attorneys and a top U.S. Marshals official who had sex with “approximately” nine women in his office.

I'm comin out tonight do you better get this party started..
Evidently Holder was running guns and a live S&M whorehouse at the same time. A real playa.

In one case, a woman who was the repeated victim of groping and "sexually charged comments" said she was "terrified [she] was going to get in the elevator and [the harasser] would be there." Not only was the DOJ remiss in its handling of the charge, it permitted "potential criminal assault violations" to occur, as indicated by the report. Despite this, the Inspector General's office at the time "found no evidence in the case file that a referral was made to the [Inspector General] or any other law enforcement entity.”

An attorney in the Office of Immigration Litigation under Eric Holder admitted to stalking a female associate, going so far as to hack into her personal email account. In addition, Theodore Atkinson constructed "a fictitious online profile to entice her," according to the IG. As punishment, Atkinson was merely issued "a written reprimand and reduction of title," with no decrease in pay and no suspension.

If the shoe fits...

He didn't build that.
Others can get busted for workplace violations. Even those who preach against them. :)

If the shoe fits...

He didn't build that.
Others can get busted for workplace violations. Even those who preach against them. :)
Not where I work there is no chicks...

He didn't build that.
Not where I work there is no chicks...
That explains why this thread isn't about you.

Forum List

Back