At The Coldest.It's 37 Below In Minnesota,Aside From The Frozen Rust Belt.Hello Al Gore&John Kerry!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
:iagree:

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Tell you the truth, this is one of the mildest winters I've seen since 1999.

Today it got up to mid 50's here in Amarillo, and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 60's. Normal temps for this area at the end of December are usually mid 30's to 40's.

Pretty impressive considering Winter is only a few days old.

Pretty impressive considering Winter is only a few days old.

You missed the part of the post where I said that temps normally this time of year here in Amarillo are about 20 to 30 degrees colder than what they have been. 65 is the projected temp for tomorrow.

Too bad you southerners can't deal with the word "because"...but I expect that ignorance.

:2up: Yes, I did make a thread earlier regarding the early/real cold winter for Mid-December. Fox just did the story of how viciously cold it is now throughout the northern half of the country. So Again, can anyone here explain how "Global Warming" is cause all of this near record cold in many of the 57 states? And where is Al Gore as we speak? Florida?
Gore etc talk of Global warming, not Minnesota warming. The arctic is warming fastest and is sending it's cold air down to freeze your state.

Gore etc talk of Global warming, not Minnesota warming. The arctic is warming fastest and is sending it's cold air down to freeze your state.

Sooooo, if the Arctic is "warming", how does that make cooling air go south? Got a mechanism for that? The Russian (there's them pesky rooskis again!) graph shows far more old ice than NOAA is admitting too.

Arctic air brings bone-chilling temperatures to US
Arctic air will keep US colder than usual - CNN

20171226.gif

well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

SW Wisconsin here. It definitely is colder than it was last year.

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.
well if anyone dies cause of the cold, we will have a pelosi/schumer press conference

It doesn't matter if someone dies from the snow and cold here in the Midwest because we're supposed to be used to it. It only matters when it happens on the east or west coast.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.

we are going to be dipping into the frigid 70s soon here in Naples,,i need an eskimo coat

A coat won't help you. What you need are four or five husky sled dogs to curl up in bed with, like the Eskimos do. If you don't have those, a bunch of cats will do.

Poor Texas. They used to be so conservative but it looks like they've been over-run with climate change believers.

Dude...............I was simply saying that temps this winter are 20 to 30 degrees above what they normally are. Didn't say anything about climate change.

Didn't Texas just have a bunch of record snow levels last week or something? Even as far south as San Antone?

This is called weather not climate. The last three years have been the hottest 3 years in the history of the world and nobody is arguing but GOP dupes. California now has a fire season all year long...

That's because God hates California.He doesn't believe in man-made global warming either, but they needed a lesson in humility.

ZomboMeme 28122017192815.jpg

That's not how weather works.

This is called weather not climate. The last three years have been the hottest 3 years in the history of the world and nobody is arguing but GOP dupes. California now has a fire season all year long...

Lmfao hottest in the history of the world?

Yup another science denier

Didn't Texas just have a bunch of record snow levels last week or something? Even as far south as San Antone?

Corpus Christi, and yeah, they got snow, but it wasn't record snow.

Forum List

Back