At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.
How does saying black lives matter imply they don’t?

Duh...they claim black livesmatter t

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.
By stomping, are you referring to the death of Floyd?
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You think it was a lib that killed Floyd? Why don’t you care about his death?

I dont care because he was a career criminal that held a pistol to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies ransacked her house. And then proceeded to pistol whip her.
He needed killing,too bad it wanst another black guy who did it and nothing would have been said or done about it and we'd be rid of a piece of shit.
Well you’re a terrible human being.

Hmmmm....nope.
I've never held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly nor have I committed the long list of crimes george did.
Maybe he would have been better off in prison.
Don’t worry. There are many ways of being a terrible person. Wishing death upon others for no reason is one of them.

For no reason?:laughing0301:
Why were police sitting on him last week? Did he rob someone?

That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.

I dont care because he was a career criminal that held a pistol to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies ransacked her house. And then proceeded to pistol whip her.
He needed killing,too bad it wanst another black guy who did it and nothing would have been said or done about it and we'd be rid of a piece of shit.

Hmmmm....nope.
I've never held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly nor have I committed the long list of crimes george did.
Don’t worry. There are many ways of being a terrible person. Wishing death upon others for no reason is one of them.

As a matter of fact he did.
Just like Mike dirt nap Brown.

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Democrats went to war to keep their slaves, so don't be surprised if they do it again.
You do know that the teams shifted back in the 1960s, right?

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

He had a counterfeit $20 bill.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

He had a counterfeit $20 bill.
Why are blue cities and states full of racist?

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

The police don't "sit on you" unless you are resisting arrest. It doesn't matter if you robbed somebody, shot and killed somebody, or simply jaywalking. Every case where a suspect dies by police have one thing in common: they refused to obey police orders.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

The police don't "sit on you" unless you are resisting arrest. It doesn't matter if you robbed somebody, shot and killed somebody, or simply jaywalking. Every case where a suspect dies by police have one thing in common: they refused to obey police orders.
I really wish the police hadn’t been so careless and exercising such little regard for human life.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

I really wish the police hadn’t been so careless and exercising such little regard for human life.

And I wish Floyd didn't give them such a hard time putting the police in that position. It's completely stupid to struggle with the police once you are in handcuffs. You're not going to get away. They're not going to let you go. You won't be able to outrun them even if you do slip away. Every criminal knows this, especially one with so much experience being cuffed by the cops.

I wish he didn't kneel on his neck either, but until a full autopsy report shows that's what killed him, the officer is only guilty of not following police procedure. The preliminary report says that "being restrained" was likely part of the reason he died, but police have to restrain you if you're getting out of hand with them.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

How about the filthy Rioters.Wonder if any of 'em have JOBS.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

And I wish Floyd didn't give them such a hard time putting the police in that position. It's completely stupid to struggle with the police once you are in handcuffs. You're not going to get away. They're not going to let you go. You won't be able to outrun them even if you do slip away. Every criminal knows this, especially one with so much experience being cuffed by the cops.

I wish he didn't kneel on his neck either, but until a full autopsy report shows that's what killed him, the officer is only guilty of not following police procedure. The preliminary report says that "being restrained" was likely part of the reason he died, but police have to restrain you if you're getting out of hand with them.
They don’t have to restrain someone in a way that will kill them. It was unnecessary. Floyd did not put them in that position. The only justification for such action would be to protect themselves, which was not in question.

I won't vote for any Democrat. And I sure as hell won't vote for any GOP. They hate labor...no wait. They abhor labor. But hey if you are rich welcome. Otherwise you are overpaid and underworked. And social security and Medicare are awful.

So you're not involved in politics
Thanks for sharing.

As a Christian white male I find no threat to my way of life any more today than I did 80 years ago. The nation is going to be just fine.

I call bullshit...no legit Christian can lean Left as you do..NONE

no LEGIT christian can support trump. NONE!

YOU are obviously NOT a "real" christian.....

Which of Trumps policies levied on the people do not align with the traditional Christian value system?

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

I really wish George hadn't tried to pass a counterfeit $20 and refuse to return the ciggaretts he bought to the shop owner.
And then he sat across the street from the shop while the shop owner called the police.
This is more of a Darwin award than a police action.

Yep big changes will now come

Whites will stop spending time and money watching football

Alabama’s coach Nick Saban came out and promoted the abortion democrat party now I will not down one dime on bama until they fire Saban

Also no more nfl or pro sports

This is a wake up call for the whites

A big boomerang will come
Also white males will understand that the founders were right that

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration. This is what it looks like.

Mac has mental issues and cannot see what’s happening and what will happen

Sports blacks now will lose a ton of money from the white male boycotts

White males are what makes real progress

They will stop producing for the nation

This will bring it all back to how the Bible shows history

The unwise obeying.the wise will come back after the destruction misery to democrats and women
Hey Sergei, do you guys eat borscht for breakfast, or is that more of a dinner thing over there?

Mac is a foolish loser with mental issues

Too dumb to know how he harms himself

Just a joke

He cannot understand easy universal laws

The unwise must obey the wise

The wise will begin to boy cott the unwise
Mac is a troll PoS.

Better on ignore.

I really wish George hadn't tried to pass a counterfeit $20 and refuse to return the ciggaretts he bought to the shop owner.
And then he sat across the street from the shop while the shop owner called the police.
This is more of a Darwin award than a police action.
Now they are building monuments to this drug addict loser, SMDH.

And we remove statues of real heroes like General Lee and Custer.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.

They don’t have to restrain someone in a way that will kill them. It was unnecessary. Floyd did not put them in that position. The only justification for such action would be to protect themselves, which was not in question.

It wouldnt have killed a normal person.
And with his record I dont really blame the cops for being a bit more vigilant since he was known to carry weapons.

There's hardly anything paranoid about. BLM has white people kneeling before black people and shaving their heads.

Yep big changes will now come

Whites will stop spending time and money watching football

Alabama’s coach Nick Saban came out and promoted the abortion democrat party now I will not down one dime on bama until they fire Saban

Also no more nfl or pro sports

This is a wake up call for the whites

A big boomerang will come
Also white males will understand that the founders were right that

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration. This is what it looks like.

Mac has mental issues and cannot see what’s happening and what will happen

Sports blacks now will lose a ton of money from the white male boycotts

White males are what makes real progress

They will stop producing for the nation

This will bring it all back to how the Bible shows history

The unwise obeying.the wise will come back after the destruction misery to democrats and women
Hey Sergei, do you guys eat borscht for breakfast, or is that more of a dinner thing over there?

Mac is a foolish loser with mental issues

Too dumb to know how he harms himself

Just a joke

He cannot understand easy universal laws

The unwise must obey the wise

The wise will begin to boy cott the unwise
Mac is a troll PoS.

Better on ignore.
Agreed! Do it! Thanks!

:)

Forum List

Back