At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

As a Christian white male I find no threat to my way of life any more today than I did 80 years ago. The nation is going to be just fine.
obama fundamentally transformed America into what we see today
It's time to destroy every democrat that tries to stop us from repairing the damage created by obama.

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Democrats went to war to keep their slaves, so don't be surprised if they do it again.
You do know that the teams shifted back in the 1960s, right?

1% switched
Not what you were told, I know.
1%

I agree with the first sentence of the original post. Our republic is done. We did have a good run.

Where I disagree (and I hate to sound like a broken record because I've said this countless times, especially recently) is that it's not about Democrat vs Republican. That is the false paradigm that the powers-that-be WANT us to be stuck in.

We've been subverted (slowly and gradually) by globalists who control and have infiltrated both major parties. And this goes back many years. Their plan has been in the works for a long time.

I remember reading the book 'Behold A Pale Horse' by William Cooper in the early 90's, and that book thoroughly laid out their strategies and agendas, and amazingly so much of what he wrote about decades ago is now happening before our eyes.

I've said this so many times, but as long as people are busy looking horizontally and fighting each other, the criminals who run this world will continue to move their plans forward.

Speaking of traitors, it doesn't matter if one has an (R) or a (D) by their name. Can we stop being fooled by a mere letter? Here is George Bush senior plainly promoting the NWO, listen to what he is saying. (This was just one speech, there are many others.)

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Then do something about it, pussy.

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.
How does saying black lives matter imply they don’t?

Duh...they claim black livesmatter t

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.
By stomping, are you referring to the death of Floyd?
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You think it was a lib that killed Floyd? Why don’t you care about his death?

I dont care because he was a career criminal that held a pistol to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies ransacked her house. And then proceeded to pistol whip her.
He needed killing,too bad it wanst another black guy who did it and nothing would have been said or done about it and we'd be rid of a piece of shit.
Well you’re a terrible human being.

Hmmmm....nope.
I've never held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly nor have I committed the long list of crimes george did.
Maybe he would have been better off in prison.
Don’t worry. There are many ways of being a terrible person. Wishing death upon others for no reason is one of them.

For no reason?:laughing0301:
Why were police sitting on him last week? Did he rob someone?

The police don't "sit on you" unless you are resisting arrest. It doesn't matter if you robbed somebody, shot and killed somebody, or simply jaywalking. Every case where a suspect dies by police have one thing in common: they refused to obey police orders.
I really wish the police hadn’t been so careless and exercising such little regard for human life.

And I wish Floyd didn't give them such a hard time putting the police in that position. It's completely stupid to struggle with the police once you are in handcuffs. You're not going to get away. They're not going to let you go. You won't be able to outrun them even if you do slip away. Every criminal knows this, especially one with so much experience being cuffed by the cops.

I wish he didn't kneel on his neck either, but until a full autopsy report shows that's what killed him, the officer is only guilty of not following police procedure. The preliminary report says that "being restrained" was likely part of the reason he died, but police have to restrain you if you're getting out of hand with them.
They don’t have to restrain someone in a way that will kill them. It was unnecessary. Floyd did not put them in that position. The only justification for such action would be to protect themselves, which was not in question.

We don't have video of what Floyd did that prompted police to restrain him. But police don't do that for no reason at all with a suspect that is fully cooperating with them.
What possible reason could they have to killing him?

WTF does that have to do with the post?
Personally,the cops could kill every single thug in the US and I would applaud them.
When you have an arrest record like George you've had your chance.
You used up all of your get outta jail free cards....
It's time for a reckoning.
Break out the Water cannons. All these goddam "Protests" should be put down. Drop concentrated pepper spray from 'Coptors. Use DOGS.

I agree with the first sentence of the original post. Our republic is done. We did have a good run.

Where I disagree (and I hate to sound like a broken record because I've said this countless times, especially recently) is that it's not about Democrat vs Republican. That is the false paradigm that the powers-that-be WANT us to be stuck in.

We've been subverted (slowly and gradually) by globalists who control and have infiltrated both major parties. And this goes back many years. Their plan has been in the works for a long time.

I remember reading the book 'Behold A Pale Horse' by William Cooper in the early 90's, and that book thoroughly laid out their strategies and agendas, and amazingly so much of what he wrote about decades ago is now happening before our eyes.

I've said this so many times, but as long as people are busy looking horizontally and fighting each other, the criminals who run this world will continue to move their plans forward.

Speaking of traitors, it doesn't matter if one has an (R) or a (D) by their name. Can we stop being fooled by a mere letter? Here is George Bush senior plainly promoting the NWO, listen to what he is saying. (This was just one speech, there are many others.)

The filthy Democrats are hand in glove with the Globalists.

One day the OP is reading the liberal demon organizer Saul Alinsky. Then he discovers the devil has a sense of humor after all, and he’s converted to the Alinsky technique. That lasts exactly one day. He gives up Alinsky and announces to the waiting world he’s through with politics and “caring.” But the same day and countless OPs later he declares the country should be divided longitudinally because it’s falling apart anyway and we might as well hurry it along. Meanwhile he gathers dozens of “Likes” from the lunatic anti-liberal, anti-Globalist fringe.

Just another day at USMB ...

One day the OP is reading the liberal demon organizer Saul Alinsky. Then he discovers the devil has a sense of humor after all, and he’s converted to the Alinsky technique. That lasts exactly one day. He gives up Alinsky and announces to the waiting world he’s through with politics and “caring.” But the same day and countless OPs later he declares the country should be divided longitudinally because it’s falling apart anyway and we might as well hurry it along. Meanwhile he gathers dozens of “Likes” from the lunatic anti-liberal, anti-Globalist fringe.

Anyone who is Anti-Liberal is a Regular American.

Yes, the Democrat politicians are. Or probably most of them. But as far as regular people, voters, if we were to do a poll asking them if they would support an Orwellian, totalitarian world government / surveillance state ran by criminal oligarchs, I kinda doubt that most of them would be for that. :dunno: That's why the powers-that-shouldn't-be continually divide us, not just D vs R but black vs white, men vs women, christians vs nonchristians, etc, etc. The PTSB are constantly pitting groups against each other because it distracts us and keeps the attention off of them. And because if all regular people were to unite against the corrupt powers who are basically at war with all of us, imo... then it makes it that much harder for them to conquer us. Divide and conquer is the name of the game for them.

Yes, the Democrat politicians are. Or probably most of them. But as far as regular people, voters, if we were to do a poll asking them if they would support an Orwellian, totalitarian world government / surveillance state ran by criminal oligarchs, I kinda doubt that most of them would be for that. :dunno: That's why the powers-that-shouldn't-be continually divide us, not just D vs R but black vs white, men vs women, christians vs nonchristians, etc, etc. The PTSB are constantly pitting groups against each other because it distracts us and keeps the attention off of them. And because if all regular people were to unite against the corrupt powers who are basically at war with all of us, imo... then it makes it that much harder for them to conquer us. Divide and conquer is the name of the game for them.

Saul Alinsky.

Hey, it's the weekend. They go off the rails a little when talk radio isn't on. They'll be better tomorrow, you'll see.

Last edited:

Hey, it's the weekend. They go off the rails a little when talk radio isn't on. They'll be better tomorrow, you'll see.
the-epitome-of-5a8bff.jpg

Thank you for quoting my comment. Your photo of a man you consider “the epitome of modern day liberalism” dramatically misses the point.

I called Saul Alinsky a “liberal demon organizer” ironically, since that is how he is portrayed by the right, who only recall that Hillary wrote a thesis about him in graduate school and Obama, after Alinsky was already dead, was himself at one time a “community organizer” In Chicago.

Alinsky was NOT a liberal. He was a radical. He was moreover all his life dedicated to helping the poor and powerless in society seize some real power ... because he believed that democracy could not succeed if large sections of our people remained powerless. That is at the very essence of what Saul Alinsky believed. If nothing else, people should at least learn this from this thread about the man.

Thank you for quoting my comment. Your photo of a man you consider “the epitome of modern day liberalism” dramatically misses the point.

I called Saul Alinsky a “liberal demon organizer” ironically, since that is how he is portrayed by the right, who only recall that Hillary wrote a thesis about him in graduate school and Obama, after Alinsky was already dead, was himself at one time a “community organizer” In Chicago.

Alinsky was NOT a liberal. He was a radical. He was moreover all his life dedicated to helping the poor and powerless in society seize some real power ... because he believed that democracy could not succeed if large sections of our people remained powerless. That is at the very essence of what Saul Alinsky believed. If nothing else, people should at least learn this from this thread about Saul Alinsky.
Remember what you're dealing with here: Pointing out distinctions like that is too complicated.

If you're not an obedient Trumpster, you're a radical pinko commie Hitler Nazi fake news deep state socialist. And that's that.

Alinsky was NOT a liberal. He was a radical. He was moreover all his life dedicated to helping the poor and powerless in society seize some real power ... because he believed that democracy could not succeed if large sections of our people remained powerless. That is at the very essence of what Saul Alinsky believed. If nothing else, people should at least learn this from this thread about Saul Alinsky.
Remember what you're dealing with here: Pointing out distinctions like that is too complicated.

If you're not an obedient Trumpster, you're a radical pinko commie Hitler Nazi fake news deep state socialist. And that's that.
Can-Black-people-be-racist.jpg

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
BS..............your side runs these cities where this happens.............you cause the problems........you hype the anger and Fear.........and use it to create CHAOS.....and you do it EVERY STINKING ELECTION

Stay put and live there...........we don't want or need you.

Keep drinking the kook aid and believe Republican lies. 40 years of Republican policies and Republican Presidents crashing the economy to financially benefit the wealthy, have reduced the USA from the richest, most powerful nation in the world, to one that is sick, broke, and on the brink of collapse.

Republicanism did this to you. And fool that you are, you'll keep voting for Republicans, because you're just that dumb.

Alinsky was NOT a liberal. He was a radical. He was moreover all his life dedicated to helping the poor and powerless in society seize some real power ... because he believed that democracy could not succeed if large sections of our people remained powerless. That is at the very essence of what Saul Alinsky believed. If nothing else, people should at least learn this from this thread about the man.
He was a radical. And his tactics are used by Radicals today. The left has gone off the deep end and there can be no more compromise to what they have become.

If you want History........the only reason we aren't in another civil War is because we don't live in an age of Muskets and Bayonete. The abuse of power by the last administration was Historic......the attacks against this one are MIND BOGGLING..................and now they play the same game they do every election to divide the nation...................they use the RACE CARD.......and violence......burning .........looting............The DNC are pecker woods who DESERVE NO RESPECT ANYMORE.

BS..............your side runs these cities where this happens.............you cause the problems........you hype the anger and Fear.........and use it to create CHAOS.....and you do it EVERY STINKING ELECTION

Stay put and live there...........we don't want or need you.

Keep drinking the kook aid and believe Republican lies. 40 years of Republican policies and Republican Presidents crashing the economy to financially benefit the wealthy, have reduced the USA from the richest, most powerful nation in the world, to one that is sick, broke, and on the brink of collapse.

Republicanism did this to you. And fool that you are, you'll keep voting for Republicans, because you're just that dumb.
You are a liar............your Media LIES DAILY...........the cities and states with the most problems are run by the DNC........the cities with the most deaths from the virus are Blue..............

FACE IT.............your side sucks.......and you aren't even an American so mind your own damned business.

Can-Black-people-be-racist.jpg

I certainly believe that “black people can be racist too.” They can be racist towards white people, or towards themselves. It is all too easy for every American to internalize the racism practiced in our society over hundreds of years. What else is new?

I mean besides that you are a lunatic.

Forum List

Back