At long last, I have given up on attempting to live at peace with the Democrats

Good lord, some of you guys have really jumped the shark.
Listen to talk radio for a while. Read the winger websites.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
It’s a lie that Black lives matter?
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.
How does saying black lives matter imply they don’t?

How do you think it would fly if a white person was standing downtown holding a huge sign that says WHITE LIVES MATTER? The implication would be that minorities lives don't.
Because context matters. We know that the black population lags the white population on a huge swath of metrics. There isn’t a problem with how white people are treated as a class.

These people have allowed themselves to be worked up into a froth of anger and frustration and pure paranoia. This is what it looks like.
That’s rich coming from a BLM defender. Their whole movement is based on lies and paranoia.
All lives matter.

Saying black lives matter is race baiting. It implies they don't. It is meant to appeal to racist people.

How do you think it would fly if a white person was standing downtown holding a huge sign that says WHITE LIVES MATTER? The implication would be that minorities lives don't.
Because context matters. We know that the black population lags the white population on a huge swath of metrics. There isn’t a problem with how white people are treated as a class.
So everyone who isn't black is racist

All lives matter.

Of course not. Did I say otherwise?

All lives matter.

That's what you are implying

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Keep practicing talking a knee

View attachment 346546
Keep practicing talking a knee
Indeed.
1xdbcx.jpg

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

What "system" do you speak of, laws and justice, civilized protocol?
Many components of our current society serve to reinforce systemic prejudice against minorities.

You do know more whites get shot by cops than black, don't you?

We have a system of justice in this country. When an officer is involved in a shooting or death, it's investigated throughly. The evidence is presented to a grand jury or prosecutor, and if found something was amiss, charges get filed.

That doesn't take place in uncivilized communities. You don't wait for anybody to look into anything. You simply put to death a person who's actions you don't like.

The bottom line is we have uncivilized people living in a civilized country. That's why it's a problem.
You do know more whites get shot by cops than black, don't you?
Oh...well, that solves the issue then.

What a fucking dope.

What it solves is the phony theory by morons like yourself that only or mostly blacks get shot or killed by police.

it solves is the phony theory by morons like yourself that only or mostly blacks get shot or killed by police
I've never said anything remotely close to that, dope. That's your idiotic game.

We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution
Damn right. Kick all.those stupid tRumplings out ASAP.
Let's have a war to decide the issue.
Do it, loser.
Make sure you bring an extra battery for your scooter. This could take a while.

We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution
Do it, loser.
We are getting closer by the day. Black lies matter doncha know.

All lives matter.

That's what you are implying
Not to any rational person.

Do it, loser.
Double standard? Because you certainly don't think tRump's lies do.

I've pointed out here -- many, many times -- that I can see clearly see both ends of this issue, and I can clearly see problems on both ends of the issue.

You can't. You simply lack that intellectual elasticity.

Not my problem. Sorry.
More Psychology BS..............you know what I say is true.............you are a fraud.........your purpose is to push blame to the other side while your tribe is VIOLENT AS HELL.

Always.......we'd wipe the floor with examples from YOUR TRIBE..........

You with your little look who is racist list.............NOT SO MUCH......LOL

Mostly Dem cities are burning to the ground now........SELF INFLICTED WOUNDS.
Self inflicted?

You think it was a dem that kneeled on Floyd until he was dead?

When you burn down your own city yes that's self inflicted.

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

hmmm..........Mr. TRIBAL MAN

Why would you protest? You wanted this system. Now it’s coming back to bite you in the ass.

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Yep. That stomping happened. Guess where? Minneapolis.
By stomping, are you referring to the death of Floyd?
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.
You think it was a lib that killed Floyd? Why don’t you care about his death?

I dont care because he was a career criminal that held a pistol to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies ransacked her house. And then proceeded to pistol whip her.
He needed killing,too bad it wanst another black guy who did it and nothing would have been said or done about it and we'd be rid of a piece of shit.

Wonder how that happened..........after we burned down the cities.......went to DNC rallies and burned police cars and started riots........looted and burned........paid protesters to start shit with...........

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.............WE DIDN'T DO THIS. SHIT...........your TRIBE DID MAC.........Now I'm pissed off.........thanks for straightening out how we are the problem as your TRIBE burns the country to the ground.

Maybe we should just say.............WHEN IN ROME do as the ROMANS WOULD DO.......then we can have WWF on the news without the pay per view..........

So go ahead and live in your bunker clutching your rifle and eating MREs. See if I care. The rest of us will be trying to help.
Help? by burning cities? Blocking streets? Bashing Regular Americans with bats? If you went to a multi-raciel High school ,you would know what I mean. Blacks are cowards. Their only way of fighting is "Swarming" and the "Sucka Punch". A couple of months ago I saw a video of about 13 Blacks stomp a lone White guy. Did the WHITES Riot?
Man, it wasn’t that long ago that we heard racism didn’t really exist anymore. Thanks for correcting the record.
Ya know what? I was shocked when I first saw that killing. Ya know what else? after the last 2 weeks ,I don't give a shit.

I dont care because he was a career criminal that held a pistol to the belly of a pregnant woman while his buddies ransacked her house. And then proceeded to pistol whip her.
He needed killing,too bad it wanst another black guy who did it and nothing would have been said or done about it and we'd be rid of a piece of shit.
Well you’re a terrible human being.

All lives matter.

Duh...they claim black livesmatter t

Hmmmm....nope.
I've never held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly nor have I committed the long list of crimes george did.
Maybe he would have been better off in prison.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.
I've never held a pistol to a pregnant womans belly nor have I committed the long list of crimes george did.
Don’t worry. There are many ways of being a terrible person. Wishing death upon others for no reason is one of them.

All lives matter.

Hmmmm....nope.
Don’t worry. There are many ways of being a terrible person. Wishing death upon others for no reason is one of them.

For no reason?:laughing0301:

Do it, loser.
We are getting closer by the day. Black lies matter doncha know
What are you waiting for?
Scooter in the shop?

Our Republic had a good run, but it is over. We cannot live at peace with a political party that no longer believes in the principles set forth in the United States Constitution, and that resorts to murder and property destruction when it loses a Presidential election.

I will begin preparations for what it to come. I will purchase weapons and train in their use. I will stock up on food and supplies. I will arrange security for my home. I will make plans for the war that is to come.

I will urge like-minded people to organize a militia to protect our homes, as is our right under the Second Amendment. When they come to my neighborhood to cause me or my home harm, I will shoot them in self defense.

If you think what I say is extreme, wait a few years. You will come to realize that I am right. The Democrats have more plans to create more chaos and destruction. They will not relent until there is an actual shooting war and we will all have to take sides.
Democrats went to war to keep their slaves, so don't be surprised if they do it again.

Forum List

Back