At Least One of the 'Zip Tie Guys' Has Been Identified

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
He is an ex Air Force academy graduate and combat veteran.

I am sure that it was on line far right propaganda outlets that radicalized him.

He wants everyone to know he's a good guy.

I don't believe he found those zip ties on the ground. Sure everyone is stupid enough to believe him. Especially since he lied about not being in Pelosi's office when video clearly shows him leaving her office.

They will all have thier chance to lie er tell the judge their end of the stroy.
I enjoy how many of those caught have said they were there to get the others to stop...

I am sure that it was on line far right propaganda outlets that radicalized him.

I don't believe he found those zip ties on the ground. Sure everyone is stupid enough to believe him. Especially since he lied about not being in Pelosi's office when video clearly shows him leaving her office.

One thing about Conservatives and Republicans, they will LIE their assess of at the drop of a dime to save their sorry hides whenever they find themselves in a bind.

That's all this is here.

I wonder what the thugs would have done if they captured Pelosi?

They will all have thier chance to lie er tell the judge their end of the stroy.
I enjoy how many of those caught have said they were there to get the others to stop...

There are so many images and video on line of what they did, it will make it difficult for them to lie.

The zip tie guy says he wasn't in Pelosi's office but video and the photo below tell the truth. If he wasn't it her office how was he able to steal that mail off Pelosi's desk?

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.39.11 PM.png

Forum List

Back