At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

Just as science dictates referring to your bleach blonde, makeup wearing master as "a man", right?
OIP.lSYfgjWRKR4rBMXHFlLIbAHaDt

Well, well … This is exactly what we mean by Trump cultism.

In your case it’s combined with a sick fantasy of betraying our nation & Republic’s fundamental political traditions, “terminating” our Constitution, and spitting on all our hard fought for democratic culture.

And finally, to top it off, you demonstrate an amazing and obnoxious arrogance.
You Liberals are so brainwashed by your fake news channels...There is no help for Liberals. This country is ready to crash and burn and you have some senile pedophile running the country with his lame Kamel Toe Harris just taking up oxygen in the White House.

You Liberals are so brainwashed by your fake news channels...There is no help for Liberals. This country is ready to crash and burn and you have some senile pedophile running the country with his lame Kamel Toe Harris just taking up oxygen in the White House.
Crash and burn? Is that what you've been told?

I clicked on one of your links about the PA Court Says state's Mail Voting Law is Unconstitutional. You dumb piece of shit in August 2022 Act 77 was upheld in PA Supreme Court. The article you posted was from January 2022.

I clicked on one of your links about the PA Court Says state's Mail Voting Law is Unconstitutional. You dumb piece of shit in August 2022 Act 77 was upheld in PA Supreme Court. The article you posted was from January 2022.

Look here smart guy, if you want to defend the fraud we witnessed in 2020, be my guest.

But don't expect people after the truth to follow your fantasyland stories.

Kepp the personal insults coming though, at this point, it's all you have.

Look here smart guy, if you want to defend the fraud we witnessed in 2020, be my guest.

But don't expect people after the truth to follow your fantasyland stories.

Kepp the personal insults coming though, at this point, it's all you have.
The law was upheld. What you posted doesnt matter. Did you actually think I wouldnt look up and disprove your so called "evidence". The only thing you've proven is that you're a clown.

The law was upheld. What you posted doesnt matter. Did you actually think I wouldnt look up and disprove your so called "evidence". The only thing you've proven is that you're a clown.

Courts Rule States Did Not Follow Their Own Election …

The court ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission does not have the power to enact and change election laws. This power belongs to the state legislature.

Under Wisconsin law, drop boxes are illegal. The law requires absentee ballots to be returned by mail, or the voter must personally deliver them to the municipal clerk. This ruling upheld the rule of law in elections: Election laws cannot be suspended before an election. That leads to chaos and distrust in results.

This is not the first state to have violated its own laws in the 2020 election.

Courts Rule States Did Not Follow Their Own Election …

The court ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission does not have the power to enact and change election laws. This power belongs to the state legislature.

Under Wisconsin law, drop boxes are illegal. The law requires absentee ballots to be returned by mail, or the voter must personally deliver them to the municipal clerk. This ruling upheld the rule of law in elections: Election laws cannot be suspended before an election. That leads to chaos and distrust in results.

This is not the first state to have violated its own laws in the 2020 election.
On July 8 2022, Wisconsin Supreme Court voted to ban ballot drop boxes (which I guess they deem less secure than the US Mail, but that is another issue). When was the election for President? I think it was in 2020 if I remember correctly. The WI Election Commission runs the elections, and they issued guidance to local clerks outlining how ballots can be returned and ok'd the use of ballot boxes. At the time, it wasnt illegal. As of July 8, 2022, it's illegal. It's not retroactive. Also, banning the use of drop boxes does not mean fraud was perpetrated in the 2020 Wisconsin election.

On July 8 2022, Wisconsin Supreme Court voted to ban ballot drop boxes (which I guess they deem less secure than the US Mail, but that is another issue). When was the election for President? I think it was in 2020 if I remember correctly. The WI Election Commission runs the elections, and they issued guidance to local clerks outlining how ballots can be returned and ok'd the use of ballot boxes. At the time, it wasnt illegal. As of July 8, 2022, it's illegal. It's not retroactive. Also, banning the use of drop boxes does not mean fraud was perpetrated in the 2020 election.

State legislature is the only way to change election law, period.

Election laws cannot be suspended last minute by an election committee.

More laws were changed besides drop boxes.........Illegally.
Besides? Like I said, dummy, drop boxes were not specifically illegal under Wisconsin election laws for the 2020 election. So what laws were changed illegally for the 2020 election in Wisconsin?

They were illegal then, and continue to be.
It wasnt illegal before or during the 2020 election. Show me the WI law in 2020 that did not allow drop boxes. This recent ruling makes the drop boxes illegal going forward. You're just making things up. But we expect that.

It wasnt illegal before or during the 2020 election. Show me the WI law in 2020 that did not allow drop boxes. This recent ruling makes the drop boxes illegal going forward. You're just making things up. But we expect that.

Nope.

Wisconsin Supreme Court outlaws ballot drop boxes for elections

"The Wisconsin high court affirmed a ruling from a lower court judge after a conservative group, the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty, sued the state's elections commission on behalf of two voters.

The commission had approved the use of drop boxes in response to the pandemic, when many voters were anxious to limit in-person interactions. The November 2020 election included 528 boxes statewide, according to election officials."

comment:

The state election committee can not change election laws.

The only way election laws can be change is through the State Legislature.

Forum List

Back