At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was a perceptive observaton, CC. None of those blokes looked like they were enjoying themselves.
After your posted insight....I went back and looked at that picture (post #188). And it is as you hint...a bunch of unhappy, white (except for sunburned) souls. A snapshot of where fun goes to die.

Which cannot surprise any of the contributors to this particular chatroom. After all, how many of the frequent Rightfielders who post here are apparently happy?

Few, precious few. Way way too many of their postings project anger, unhappiness, defensiveness and peevish petulance.

That photo is not a wrongful depiction of what we see here of our Rightfield ne'er-do-wells.

IMHO
Well, photographs are moments caught in time; but you'd think that that there would be someone smiling at any given moment with 50-100 people in the shot.

What is more telling is that we never hear from the blob supporters about any content the Donald is supposedly delivering that speaks to policies or programs. Its because there are none.

You personally counted?
FsJRl2nWYAAF3Ck

As far as thee I can see.

Trump says he beat out Taylor Swift on Billboard...

He is a sad little man. But little doubt his followers were all telling each other this lie the next day. I am a tad shocked there was not a thread about it on here.

Biden: "No, because he didn't hold public campaign rallies"

--------------------------------------------------

And, it seems he didn't need to.....81 million vs 74 million.

Trump rallies benefited Biden.

Biden: "No, because he didn't hold public campaign rallies"

--------------------------------------------------

And, it seems he didn't need to.....81 million vs 74 million.
Yes, but that’s a different issue.

Forum List

Back