At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

It should be a good one.

Catch it live on Newsmax, Real America's Voice or here.
Everything is BIG in Texas! Go President Trump! :)

Our beloved Trump is a great man.
Best president since George Washington.
Trump has unselfishly dedicated his life to MAGA
He represents the best of what it means to be an American. ... :thup:

I wish we could vote for Trump to be our emperor for life with unlimited government power to MAGA ... :thup:

Only vile miscreants and leftist malcontents are in opposition to the great American hero Donald Trump.

Well, well … This is exactly what we mean by Trump cultism.

In your case it’s combined with a sick fantasy of betraying our nation & Republic’s fundamental political traditions, “terminating” our Constitution, and spitting on all our hard fought for democratic culture.

And finally, to top it off, you demonstrate an amazing and obnoxious arrogance.

Todays far leftist liberals think great American patriots like Washington. Lincoln, and Trump, that love their country and only want the best for it. Are now considered members of a cult. ... :cuckoo:

No, it is you who are a member of Trump’s sick cult. Don’t even dream of associating yourself — or Trump — with great men like Washington and Lincoln.

You can't define woman, much less reality.
Why are you telling me what I can and cant do, wack job? Oh yeah I forgot your right wing propaganda told you how I think.

Listen I'm absolutely grateful for message boards like these. Who knows what insane things you'd be up to if you werent spouting your insane thoughts on here 24/7.

Forum List

Back