At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

OIP.lSYfgjWRKR4rBMXHFlLIbAHaDt

Still less makeup than your bleach blonde orange god.

Haha, as if the cult would get their fat asses off their couches and do a damn thing.
And that is the quandary of the January 6th protest pushed as an insurrection. Anyway, like many Progs we prefer foreign leaders over Prog leaders.

It should be a good one.

Catch it live on Newsmax, Real America's Voice or here.
Waco. Nice touch.

It should be a good one.

Catch it live on Newsmax, Real America's Voice or here.
What I wouldn't give to be there. Unfortunately, I woke up off my bed last week, having had a terrible fall, landed on a heavy brass lamp on one side and the night stand on the other. Both of my shoulders were screwed up, and I could barely walk for 3 or 4 days later, and I'm trying every trick in the holistic book of home remedies but it just keeps right on a-hurtin'. God bless President Trump. My heart and prayers are with his approach of excellence for the citizens of this country. If you get a chance to say "hi" to him, tell him you know a person who prays for him every day to not be discouraged nor afraid of his enemies, because he now lives to resume his kindly messages to all his fellow Americans. Good night, everyone. :bigbed:Don't let the bedbugs bite!

What I wouldn't give to be there. Unfortunately, I woke up off my bed last week, having had a terrible fall, landed on a heavy brass lamp on one side and the night stand on the other. Both of my shoulders were screwed up, and I could barely walk for 3 or 4 days later, and I'm trying every trick in the holistic book of home remedies but it just keeps right on a-hurtin'. God bless President Trump. My heart and prayers are with his approach of excellence for the citizens of this country. If you get a chance to say "hi" to him, tell him you know a person who prays for him every day to not be discouraged nor afraid of his enemies, because he now lives to resume his kindly messages to all his fellow Americans. Good night, everyone. :bigbed:Don't let the bedbugs bite!
That sounds like a dangerous bed Miss B.
You should get a better one. For inflammation you might try turmeric ( oil capsule supplements are the best ) green tea , ginger, organic ACV ( I drink that with a little water every day for everything) , and I was reading recently about oregano oil. And I'll look around and see what else I can find that might help you.

I'm worried about Donald Trump and us. The enemy within is ruthless.

...and so it begins. :banana:
Yes, Trump is starting a series of rallies beginning in Waco. He can be watched live without interruption on Newsmax via DirecTV and at newsmaxtv.com. It all starts at 4 PM ET today, Saturday.

I'm anxious to hear Trump respond to the interview with Ron DeSantis the day before yesterday on Newsmax with Eric Bolling. DeSantis chose Bolling to be the one to interview him according to Bolling. Then last night Trump was interviewed on Newsmax by Rob Schmitt with many new things to talk about I hadn't heard before. :up:

Last edited:
Yes, Trump is starting a series of rallies beginning in Waco. He can be watched live without interruption on Newsmax via DirecTV or at newsmaxtv.com. It all starts at 4 PM ET today, Saturday.

I'm anxious to hear Trump respond to the interview with Ron DeSantis the day before yesterday on Newxmax with Eric Bolling. DeSantis chose Bolling to be the one to interview him according to Bolling. Then last night Trump was interviewed on Newsmax by Rob Schmitt with many new things to talk about I hadn't heard before. :up:
Trump can put DeSantis in the state department to clean that place up.

Here Comes Your 19th nervous breakdown Hillary

Forum List

Back