Assange to be free!

A merciful ruling for Mr. Assange. We'll get him soon enough and he will stand trial for his charges eventually. Just a matter of time.

What has always gotten me about Wikileaks is this: If you want to expose all of the warts of the west...great. But when was the last time you saw these guys hack ISIS or Al Queda? Tell the whole story.

A merciful ruling for Mr. Assange. We'll get him soon enough and he will stand trial for his charges eventually.
What charges are you talking about? Come on, show me what you got.

What has always gotten me about Wikileaks is this: If you want to expose all of the warts of the west...great.
Wikileaks publishes "the warts" when they are whistle-blown. So, if you are looking for "the warts" in your workplace then you (or someone else) will have to whistleblow it and offer it to Wikileaks.

But when was the last time you saw these guys hack ISIS or Al Queda? Tell the whole story.

Are you honestly so thick? Wikileaks doesn't "hack" anyone and you talk as though you don't think anyone is reporting "the warts" on ISSIS and Al Qaida. Hello, is there anyone home upstairs in your noggin'?

A merciful ruling for Mr. Assange. We'll get him soon enough and he will stand trial for his charges eventually.
What charges are you talking about? Come on, show me what you got.

" The superseding indictment alleges that Assange was complicit with Chelsea Manning, a former intelligence analyst in the U.S. Army, in unlawfully obtaining and disclosing classified documents related to the national defense. "

What has always gotten me about Wikileaks is this: If you want to expose all of the warts of the west...great.
Wikileaks publishes "the warts" when they are whistle-blown. So, if you are looking for "the warts" in your workplace then you (or someone else) will have to whistleblow it and offer it to Wikileaks.
If they wanted to publish "the warts" on Al Queda, and ISIS, they could. Unless you think that these terrorists organizations have no leaks...which is ridiculous.

But when was the last time you saw these guys hack ISIS or Al Queda? Tell the whole story.

Are you honestly so thick? Wikileaks doesn't "hack" anyone and you talk as though you don't think anyone is reporting "the warts" on ISSIS and Al Qaida. Hello, is there anyone home upstairs in your noggin'?

You'd probably have fewer stories. But you wouldn't have zero.

Assange was a foreign national with no particular obligation to America.
Who didn't even set foot on American soil in connection with the alleged crimes. Which is why American prosecutors could not show jurisdiction at the extradition hearing to charge Assange with a crime in America.
Mr. Assange's alleged accomplice, She-Male Bradley Manning, was let go. Mr. Manning was a member of the US Army who actually took an oath to this country. Assange was a foreign national with no particular obligation to America. Since Manning was let go scot-free, I can't see any reason to hold Assange.
You don't become female by ignoring other women and offering butt to men in the men’s barracks in the Army. Bradley's comrades and superiors were all commies in that department. Being a male prostitute has nothing to do with gender identity.

" The superseding indictment alleges that Assange was complicit with Chelsea Manning, a former intelligence analyst in the U.S. Army, in unlawfully obtaining and disclosing classified documents related to the national defense. "
I can "allege" that you smashed the window in my neighbour's house last year and that you took a pot-shot at the president and poured sugar down his gas tank.

If they wanted to publish "the warts" on Al Queda, and ISIS, they could. Unless you think that these terrorists organizations have no leaks...which is ridiculous.
Are you seriously of the impression that Wikileaks (and the world) is picking on the poor and innocent U.S. while ISIS and Al Quida are being regarded as everyone's good little boy? If someone inside ISIS or Al Quida would whistleblow don't you understand that they would offer it to someone else rather than Wikileaks? Has the U.S. and the rest of the west and east been reporting all of the dirt on ISIS and Al Quida .... or not? I'll give you a hint: the answer starts with the letter "Y".

If you want to make a meaningful, sensible point then you'll have to have one first.

I can "allege" that you smashed the window in my neighbour's house last year and that you took a pot-shot at the president and poured sugar down his gas tank.

Are you seriously of the impression that Wikileaks (and the world) is picking on the poor and innocent U.S. while ISIS and Al Quida are being regarded as everyone's good little boy? If someone inside ISIS or Al Quida would whistleblow don't you understand that they would offer it to someone else rather than Wikileaks? Has the U.S. and the rest of the west and east been reporting all of the dirt on ISIS and Al Quida .... or not? I'll give you a hint: the answer starts with the letter "Y".

If you want to make a meaningful, sensible point then you'll have to have one first.
When we catch Julie, a trial will take place and he'll be a resident of Florence, Colorado Supermax right soon.

Just a matter of time.

Funny how the left loved Assange during the Bush years due to that thing Manning. Then he shows no favoritism by releasing the DNC leaks (which were never hacked) and the left loses their mind and wants him charged. Won’t happen. More likely he gets pardoned.

A merciful ruling for Mr. Assange. We'll get him soon enough and he will stand trial for his charges eventually. Just a matter of time.

What has always gotten me about Wikileaks is this: If you want to expose all of the warts of the west...great. But when was the last time you saw these guys hack ISIS or Al Queda? Tell the whole story.

Translation, Assange exposed the Clinton mob and will pay.

That didn't happen anywhere except in the collective conservitard imagination.

Besides, I don't even know if assange has a niece.

Facts are such a burden to you Communist Chinese agents.

Oh, but your government censored this so the Reich media in America never published it.

Oh, but your government censored this so the Reich media in America never published it.
Fake news.

Try again.

People who violate federal law usually do pay. LIke all of the guys Trump hired.

:thankusmile:

Fake news.

Try again.

:lmao:

You dumbfuck - the election is over, the Reich press stopped censoring the story once the election was over.

Kind of the way Pfizer released the vaccine 5 days after the election.

People who violate federal law usually do pay. LIke all of the guys Trump hired.

democrats never pay in our two tier injustice racket.

There is no law in America, and we all know it.

democrats never pay in our two tier injustice racket.

There is no law in America, and we all know it.
Well there is a law but there is only a law for us,there are none for criminal politicians which the jahority of them are,,that cannot be debated,everybody knows that.

I looks like it is finally over ...
yeah thats great,snowden should be next very soon no doubt.
Well, Snowden is a free man and has been granted asylum (and citizenship?) in Russia which I'm sure is a huge feather in Putin's cap but neither Snowden nor Assange have been "forgiven" by the U.S. for their crimes of having exposed Washington's own crimes.

Forum List

Back