Assange to be free!

Funny how the left loved Assange during the Bush years due to that thing Manning. Then he shows no favoritism by releasing the DNC leaks (which were never hacked) and the left loses their mind and wants him charged. Won’t happen. More likely he gets pardoned.
"Pardon" is a loaded notion and I am not very optimistic about it happening. But being a free man is not defined by one's access to entering the U.S. After all, Bush Baby Junior cannot travel to Switzerland (and one or two other nations) without risking arrest but he is otherwise "free". I am sure Assange can live out a meaning life without visiting the U.S. He probably doesn't want to anyway.

I looks like it is finally over ...
yeah thats great,snowden should be next very soon no doubt.
Well, Snowden is a free man and has been granted asylum (and citizenship?) in Russia which I'm sure is a huge feather in Putin's cap but neither Snowden nor Assange have been "forgiven" by the U.S. for their crimes of having exposed Washington's own crimes.
You mean our corrupt government has not forgiven them right?

I looks like it is finally over ...
yeah thats great,snowden should be next very soon no doubt.
Well, Snowden is a free man and has been granted asylum (and citizenship?) in Russia which I'm sure is a huge feather in Putin's cap but neither Snowden nor Assange have been "forgiven" by the U.S. for their crimes of having exposed Washington's own crimes.
You mean our corrupt government has not forgiven them right?
Uhhh ... that's one way of putting it, yes.

Forum List

Back