Porsche driver who tauned 4 dying police officers arrested for placing noose around woman's neck (RAGE)

iloverachel

Jun 20, 2020
Porsche driver Richard Pusey accused of putting noose around woman’s neck

A Porsche driver accused of filming a dying police officer after a horror Melbourne crash is back behind bars after allegedly putting a noose around a woman’s neck.

Richard Pusey was freed on bail in October while awaiting trial on charges of reckless conduct endangering life and drug offences linked to a crash on the Eastern Freeway in April that killed four police officers.
1609740907103.png

Documents reveal an allegation the 42-year-old assaulted a woman, put a noose around her neck and threatened to kill her.

He has been charged with breaching that condition twice, including on Christmas Day.

Mr Pusey did not apply for bail and is due back in court on January 15.

Porsche driver Richard Pusey accused of putting noose around woman’s neck

A Porsche driver accused of filming a dying police officer after a horror Melbourne crash is back behind bars after allegedly putting a noose around a woman’s neck.

Richard Pusey was freed on bail in October while awaiting trial on charges of reckless conduct endangering life and drug offences linked to a crash on the Eastern Freeway in April that killed four police officers.
View attachment 437058

Documents reveal an allegation the 42-year-old assaulted a woman, put a noose around her neck and threatened to kill her.

He has been charged with breaching that condition twice, including on Christmas Day.

Mr Pusey did not apply for bail and is due back in court on January 15.

Sounds like he's a real asshole.

Here's the thing about a-holes... they just can't stop committing offenses.

I remember reading about this case.

This guy was pulled over by highway officers for speeding on a freeway in Victoria, Australia. He failed an spot drug test given at the scene.

While pulled over, a second highway vehicle pulled over to assist that vehicle (total of four officers -- two recruits one week out of academy on highway patrol training).

While pulled over, another vehicle, a refrigerated truck, struck Pusey's car and the police cars, killing the four officers. Incidentally, the truck driver was also drug affected.

While a senior female highway officer was dying from massive injuries, he filmed her with his phone and taunted her.

“There you go. Amazing, absolutely amazing,” “All I wanted was to go home and have my sushi and now you’ve f***ed my f***ing car.”

He posted this rant to FaceBook, which was scene by over 100 persons, and fled the scene. When he got home, he had sobered up enough to remove the FB post and factory erase his phone.

A judge bailed Pusey a few weeks after his arrest but it was only a matter of time before he was arrested again.

Forum List

Back