Assange to be free!

I looks like it is finally over ...

He's still wanted for pedophilia in Sweden.

The age of consent is 15 yrs in Sweden, This girl I believe was 17.
This is what you need to focus on. Just substitute Don Jr and you and CNN will be all over it.

Twitter Reacts To Hunter Biden's Incestuous Relationship With Widowed Sister-In-Law - HipHollywood

Oh look, a tRumpling deflecting.

You hardly ever see that around here.

Lol

What is good for Don Jr is good for you and Hunter. You're talking about a 17 yr old slut. I'm talking about an emotionally disturbed 14 yr old slut fucking her uncle. You mentioned Pedo there pal

Your made up shit is not worth comment.

Sure. And Russia controls Trump too.

I thought he had already beat those charges? In any event, I think he'd be better off being imprisoned for espionage as opposed to going down as a Chomo.

The charges from Sweden are still there.

No they aren't.

I thought he had already beat those charges? In any event, I think he'd be better off being imprisoned for espionage as opposed to going down as a Chomo.

No they aren't.

The thing is that Assange was never accused of "rape" in the first place.

No, he is not and he never was but now I've just wasted a comment on your made up shit.

Yeah, he is.

Read my lips: Assange is not wanted in Sweden for any crime.

No matter if Assange calls us to verify., This guy would still not buy it. CNN is a few yrs behind in letting these folks know.

No they aren't.

That doesn't mean what you think it does. Those charges are still there, the investigation has been stopped because he was out of reach and it was a waste of resources. They will be reactivated if and when they decide it's worth their time.

No, he is not and he never was but now I've just wasted a comment on your made up shit.

Yeah, he is.

No matter if Assange calls us to verify., This guy would still not buy it. CNN is a few yrs behind in letting these folks know.

An understatement.

No they aren't.

That doesn't mean what you think it does. Those charges are still there, the investigation has been stopped because he was out of reach and it was a waste of resources. They will be reactivated if and when they decide it's worth their time.

Then he'll go stay at Snowden's place.

The motives of the cabal are transparent as hell. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

No they aren't.

Every word that man has ever said is 100% correct proven. I want to know about Seth who was robbed without being robbed. So Clintonesque.

No they aren't.

No, he was never charged with "rape". Nobody says he raped anyone and there has never been anyone who claimed they were raped by him.

Yeah, he is.

An understatement.

When someone makes 42k posts in around 2 yrs here. Each one is serious as a stroke. Sumptins up there.

No they aren't.

No, he was never charged with "rape". Nobody says he raped anyone and there has never been anyone who claimed they were raped by him.

Don't even say Hunter was doinking his 14 yr old dead brothers daughter to him, he might melt.

Forum List

Back